if you had an injury

Nory

Re: if you had an injury

Postby Nory » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:46 am

HI GUY) I AM SO SORRY ABOUT IT. BUT STILL i HAVE SOME RECOMMENDATIONS FOR YOU. A sprained ankle is fairly easy to fake and a very common injury. This injury is usually the result of a fall and takes 2-8 weeks to heal, depending on severity. A good story for how you sprained your ankle would be that you tripped while walking down a steep hill, or fell from a street curb. This injury can usually just be wrapped up in a fabric bandage, such as an Ace bandage. Crutches may be needed. If forced to see a doctor, you want to portray mild to moderate pain and slight difficulty moving your foot. Too severe and tests may be ordered.
Stephan

Postby Stephan » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:02 pm

Unfortunately i do know now what does it mean to have an injury. my son, he is ony two.. he broke his leg and that was a real nightmare... We are in the hospital and have to be here for a month.. and i do understand how difficult it is to recover.. Never thought it would be ike this(((
Chase

Postby Chase » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:41 pm

definitely agree with you and i hope that every person understands it on his own that it is really needed to sleep a lot after the injury, do not overwhelm your organism and just relax all the time. i am sure that it is really possible and you may not worry about anything. let yourself spend a lot of time in bed, eat only healthy food and follow the balance diet , i think that you understand that it is really very important for your organism. and the most important thing is following doctor's advice.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:23 pm

Hi guys) I experianced it many times in my life, because i am a spotsman. The most common and serious is brain injury. Lots of people may have a headache or dizziness for a day or so and then recovery fully, but a very small group of people who sustain a concussion — five percent — can develop bleeding or a blood clot that can be life threatening if not promptly diagnosed. Brain injuries are extremely common, but diagnosis can be complicated. Today, there is no single, objective measure that can determine if someone has had a concussion. To make a diagnosis, professionals look at many variables that might indicate trauma, ranging from changes in balance to memory lapses and dizziness.
David

Postby David » Tue Aug 09, 2016 3:05 pm

I fully agree with that you aren't going to be back in your normal routine the day after intense physical trauma. You need to be honest with yourself and work on the small things before moving on to bigger, more complex tasks. That's really true! But still I don't think it's good to lay in a bed 24 hours a day. When I was young my mother told me that pain disappear only when you move and forget about this pain. Take a rest but don't forget about all staff which arounds you, and do what you are able to do! Hope that you will pick up as soon as it possible! Read some interesting books, which you wanted to read but had no time!
Josh_H

Postby Josh_H » Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:15 am

WHen i was a teen i broke my leg and for a moth or even onger had to lie down and not even to move... It was difficult to handle, and my mum was with me for all this time... ut worse the situation was only after i was alowed to walk, cause really i had a feeling that if i step it would break again... Bad feeling)
Easton

Postby Easton » Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:13 pm

i definitely agree with you. if you have an injury then it will be better for you not to do anything active.most of the time you shall lie in bed and do not overwhelm your head with bad thoughts. do not cause the stress and depression because the recovery process would be even longer and i hope that you understand it. try to think positively and then definitely everything would be alright. i wish you good luck ad i hope that you will recover very quickly and would not get bored with it.
Brendon_L

Postby Brendon_L » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:00 pm

Well a year or two ago i had a broke.. i broke my arm and had to be funny for amost tree monthes. it was a bit difficult broke and it hurt a lot. of caurse there are special period of reabiitation, you know? To make some special moves with arm..
JanisNiv

Postby JanisNiv » Wed Aug 17, 2016 1:45 pm

I know that after an injury a person has to suffer some long months of reabiitation and it is really stressful period for a person and his relatives, friends, cause they have to be near... I haven't had any injury, but my friend had a broken leg and long time had to suffer from pain.
DamonLink

Postby DamonLink » Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:02 pm

AFTER AN INJURY A PERSON REALY HAS TO WAIT SOME PERIOD IN ORDER TO FEE HIMSELF RIGHT. But everything depends on the level of the injury.. i mean if it is a cut, it will be sooner healed if it is a broke, onger period is needed.. Everything depends on the situation.

Return to “Health & sex”