if you had an injury

Natan Scot

Re: if you had an injury

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:35 pm

Evaluate the initial injury. This can be difficult when you have pain throbbing up and down your spine, as it may seem to come from every part of the back; however, with an injury there should be one main focal area. Press gently along your spine with your fingers, starting with the lower back and moving upwards. You may need someone to help you do this; some areas of the spine are difficult to get to.
Assess the quality of the pain — note whether it is dull and achy, sharp and stabbing, burning, or whatever other "descriptors" you would use for your pain. Keep a record of this for a few days after your injury to see how the pain progresses.
jimi

Postby jimi » Thu Jul 07, 2016 1:37 pm

I think, it is true. Any time we feel bad or ill, moreover when we recover from the injury all we need is good sleeping. It gives power to our organism to deal with all injuries and viruses. All we can do is to help our immune system to work and cure us. Sleeping is like energy saving mode. It works, it really helps. Be healthy!
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:35 am

There are many different types of knee injuries that may occur from sporting injuries, falls, twisting injuries, accidents, et cetera. The most important consideration is concern for a fracture – if you have any concern that there is a fracture . This means not putting any weight on the leg until you know what is wrong, or until you start to feel better. If swelling develops, lie down and keep the leg elevated on some pillows. When you get up, you may need to use some crutches. While rest is important, especially in the hours right after an injury, you can and should test the knee and try to increase activity as tolerated within 24 hours of the injury.
Endi

Postby Endi » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:56 pm

i think that it is better to follow every word you doctor has told you,if he has said that you cannot get our of your bed then it is better to stay there. doctor knows better what you can do and what you cannot do. it is better to lie in the bed and relax. do not do anything that would be hard for you. recovery period may be really very long and you should be patient and wait till the moment you would fully recover. read books , watch movies and everything would be just great. good luck.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:43 pm

There's a wise advice - if you dont know what to do - go to sleep) This topic really sounds too general to me - injuries can be really different - and a good advice on one type is not a good for an other. The strongest physical injury I had in my life left a scar on my brow. Not the type that Harry Potter had - but something close to that.. I dont think I would be able to sleep it away, so to say) And the strongest heart injury was several years ago... Cheating, you know - that always makes you fell being thrown away in the Land of eternal despair. that did not last long anyway.But in that case sleep did help)
Jan

Postby Jan » Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:10 am

Every time we fall ill the worst thoughts come to mind. So I think the best way to recover is to lay on the sofa covered with a warm blanket and watch a few comedies on TV. The other way to chear up is to buy a lot of sweets, make a tasty tea ( green or white would be better for such situation) and pleasure your stomach)) No doubt it's cool when someone takes care about you - cook some delisious meal, bring fresh handkerchieves and measure your temperature... And if you do it by ourself it takes a lot of efforts, when you're ill. But anyway the most important thing for becoming well is to be in a good mood!
V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:51 am

The best way to recover after bad relations is to hang out with friends.. It is better never to stay alone in this situation. . When you are staying just by yourself - you feel all the oppression of all the good memories of these relations, of all the good that you had in it. And that makes you feel depressed. You need to distance yourself from that emotional weight - then - in time - it simply vaporizes and all that left is some nice nostalgia - and no strings attached. I know that it is really tempting to start to dig up all the memories and try to savour all those great moments you had. But that is a chase for an illusion.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:57 am

People give too much for the memories... We are speaking about the mental injuries here, dont we?:) I mean - if to speak about physical injuries - that is a topic for the medical forum) I just confess - I've never been in the situation when the guy left me.. I was always the one who left first. I dont think that it makes me that bad person though.. So if to ask me about how long did I recover - I will say that I did not have anything to recover from at all) When something bad happens to you - something that you want to forget.. You just need to remember that life goes on - and that memories are not the reality, if you are not making them alive.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:01 pm

I know that many people faced with this situation when you need continue your training after injury. :? :? :? Something to keep in mind: just because you have pain with a push movement, does not necessarily mean you will have pain with a pull. :? :? I have had a shoulder injury where dips and push ups were out of the question, but pull ups were fine. And that is why you should test all movements – you may have more training options than you expect. ;) ;) ;) ;) Along with rest, a recovery regimen to accelerate healing should be considered. Ideally, this would be done under the care of a physician.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:41 am

Moppy wrote:just because you have pain with a push movement, does not necessarily mean you will have pain with a pull

Sometimes that is so - sometimes it is not. I vote for safety and precautions in this case. When I work out in the gym - and I do that for several years already - I prefer to stop doing some exercises if I feel pain in the muscles or joints of some particular part of my body. Right now, for example, I stopped making the squat,because I feel that there might be something wrong with my knee. I think it is better to stop - to let the joint to recover, maybe to consult with doc, instead of pushing all the way forward and then to have a serious injury which will push you back in your progress.

Return to “Health & sex”