vacation is coming soon!

Lorry

Re: vacation is coming soon!

Postby Lorry » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:33 am

Hotel Hoffmeister & Spa is only a 10-minute walk from Charles Bridge. It offers a restaurant recommended by Michelin and air-conditioned accommodation with a flat-screen TV. Decorated with unique works of art by well-known Czech artists, the Hoffmeister & Spa offers individually designed rooms. THis is very positive place for the gay peopel to have the time there and there you will be happy with the all positive and great impressions and with the all positive people you will meet there and you will have the time all together with the all of them . i am sure that you need just try this place and go there.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Thu Mar 29, 2018 7:59 am

Comfort is very important thing for me and i think that this is great to stay at the luxury places where you will get all the necessary facilities for you to have great time all together with the all your family members. i think that you need just try to find place where you will feel great and comfortable atmosphere. They also include a DVD player and you can ask for a free DVD at the reception desk. Guests can start their day with a rich a la carte breakfast. Traditional Czech cuisine and international dishes prepared with fresh ingredients are served in the U Cerneho Orla Restaurant. Hotel guests receive a 15% discount.
MARK

Postby MARK » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:02 am

Mamaison Hotel Riverside Prague boasts a city centre location on the left bank of the Vltava River, only steps from Charles Bridge and the Old Town. Behind its Art Nouveau facade the Mamaison Riverside Prague offers large and elegant rooms with individually controlled air conditioning and free high-speed internet access . this is huge luxury place where you will have the best time ever for you all. because there you will be served by the friendly staff adn you will get everything that you need just for the exelent rest having there with the all your friends. i recommend this place for you all to have the time there.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:56 am

Its original 18th-century facade has been well-preserved and adds to the hotel’s unique charm. Inside, each suite and room has a clean, contemporary style complemented by works of modern art by young local artists. To get an idea of the Boria’s great location, head to its own rooftop sun terrace where you can spend some time with the other guests of the hotel. i think that with the help of the time having there you will open a lot of new and positive emotions for you and there you will be happy with the rest and with the all positive impressions you will get. i am sure that there you will be happy.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:57 am

Abba Sants is conveniently located a 5-minute walk from Barcelona’s main train station and Sants Estacio Metro Station. It offers modern, soundproofed rooms with air conditioning and satellite TV. The high-speed AVE Train leaves from the main Sants Train Station, and there are direct trains to Barcelona Airport. I think that this is one of the most popular places where you will have the time. because there you will be satisfied with the great and positive atmosphere you will get. i am sure that there you will be happy with the great emotions this place will bring into your life and with the happy stay.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:05 am

Travelling is the best thing for me, because all the time when i plan my vacation i try to find the best place for the time having there and go there all together with the all my family. i think that there you will be happy , too. you need just try to ffind the best place for the stay and for the vacation having there with the friends, Just steps from our front door, you will be introduced to world class shopping, the finest restaurants, exciting nightlife and the beautiful architectural landmarks of Old San Juan. While it's fascinating to explore the centuries-old history of the city, we want to make sure you indulge in modern comforts as well.
Bart

Postby Bart » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:45 pm

Well guys. I also have something special for you. As for this article. I did not like the price of the room and their prices in the restaurant they were too high! There were no free bottles of water in the room, as usually, when you arrive, you have to pay for it! There was no free coffee in the morning you have to pay for it! My queen room impressed with its epoque style, I liked the picture on the wall, I liked the color of the room in a whole, it was not so annoying. The bed was super comfortable, and the room was spacious enough. Plus, we had a great view on the city!
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:54 am

Nowadays there are many new and positive places for the all of us to have the time there and i think that there you will be happy with the all new and positive feelings and with the great mood you will get there for youall the time. because there you will see new people and you will have the time all together with the all of them.Laundry service is available for an extra fee. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in luggage storage and lockers. Guests can make use of a full-equipped shared kitchen. There is also an on-site restaurant where you can eat out. Pets are allowed on your request.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:34 pm

Belgrano Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in downtown Buenos Aires. By car you can get to Aeroparque Jorge Newbery Airport in 15 minutes and to Ezeiza International Airport in 45 minutes from the property. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Belgrano Hostel offers an outdoor pool. Outdoors you may also find a comfy terrace and a nice garden. i like this place and every traveller will be happy there. i think that with the help of the rest having there you will open new and positive impressions for you and there you will be satisfied with the great and positive emotions and atmosphere you will get.
Mall

Postby Mall » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:06 am

Do you wish to experience the New Year celebration once more? Meet the Chinese New Year together with friends or come alone into the Café Cher on February 16. Come to see off the previous year again and bring new emotions into your life! The event will begin at 20:00 and end at 03:00. this is reallu powerful place and i think that there you will meet a lot of new friends. because there are many new people who come there from all over the world for the time having all together there and i think that there you will be happy and impressed with the great time and positive feelings you will get there for you all.

Return to “Health & sex”