vacation is coming soon!

Mr.Harry

Re: vacation is coming soon!

Postby Mr.Harry » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:07 am

Have a fantastic weekends )))) how are you feeling? I am in a good mood today and what about you?)))) I want to say a few words about the place I stayed)))) The hotel is luxurious, without words! All the furniture, carpet, pictures, lamps - everything looks rich here. The staff is nice and very beautiful, in the uniform too. They are trained good, polite, and they are working quickly. If you have some problems, they would solve it very quickly. There is a quick access to the wi-fi everywhere, the room was cozy
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:32 pm

All the time when i have some kind of the possibility to open something new and interesting for me i use it nad ithink that we all need just try to open some positive ans great places for the all of us tohave the time there with the all our friends and relatives. I think that with the help of it you will chnage all your life for the better ad you will get something new there for you. There are 250 lavish apartments in the building. The greatest attention to guests’ comfort is shown in everything: fabrics, linens, elegant furnishing and the smallest details in the rooms’ interior, so that nothing could bother you during vacation.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Sun Nov 12, 2017 5:10 pm

I think that we all the time need just keep all the best places for the travelling in the mind and i think that with the help of the stay there you will open something great and interesting al the time for yo. because you will change all your minds for the better and you will be reallu satisfied and impressed with the great time there. The Caesar Hotel’s thoughtful interior is supplemented with Roman mosaics dating back from the 2nd – 6th centuries. There are 140 fully renovated apartments, providing intimacy and comfort, which are split into several categories. The bathrooms are mostly equipped with bathtubs.
Lui

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 23, 2017 10:28 pm

Hi there guys!!! I am So satisfied that I can be a part of this perfect conversation!!!! This place is good, and moreover everything is close here. By the way Tyhe breakfast was not so bad, and it was served by the waiters, while still was hot. They brought us the hot meal only when we asked about it. To tell the truth, I like to serve the breakfast by my own, and to choose what would I like to have, this is more clean in this situation. The hotel is luxurious, without words, you will be impressed with it.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:59 am

Hi everybody! It is true that there are so many good places to spend your vacation . I must admit that the previous the bar is really nice and opened place where you also can take your straight friends - being sure that you are not going to embarrass them. Though if you want to do that this way you will have to know what days do they have the shows on , of course. the staff and the bartenders in this place are very good . I also would like to say that they have Ihigh level professionals.
Romario

Postby Romario » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:18 pm

Well well well. I am not exactly satisfied with this place If to be honest. Could you imagine that the dust was everywhere! We ordered a half board and in the result we received totally tasteless and simplest dinner! It is better to go to some cafeteria and eat more delicious food there. The problem was that we saw other customers eating completely another food. The beds and the pillow are old and not comfortable! The old fashioned safe in the room costs additional 2 euro a day. I was not exactly relaxed there
James2

Postby James2 » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:14 pm

Ako Suite is a 4 star gay-friendly hotel, which is found in the center of the district Eixample (the Gaixample), Barcelona, Spain. It lies within 5 minutes by foot from airport bus station. Barcelona Airport El Prat lies in 12.1 kilometers from the building. The nearest railway station is accessible within 600 meters. I want to share this place with the all of you and there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive impressions you will get. i hope that there yo uwill be satisfied with the great time and with the positive stay all the time together with the all your friends and relatives there.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:17 pm

Sometimes this is great to have the time with the friends and you need just keep all the positive places in the miind and there you wil be happy with the all benefitial like interier and comortable suited you will fiind there for you and for your friends and there you will be happy with the stay. All the guest suites are newly renovated, have modern design and comfortable ergonomic space planning. Trendy colorful décor and textile elements add some more comfort to guests. All suites have private bathrooms, flat-screen TV with free view. All suites also have tea/coffee making tools and products and free Wi-Fi.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:35 pm

The Hotel Indigo Tel Aviv also arranges a complimentary shuttle service to either Sarona Market or the beach promenade. However the shuttle bus runs just one way and back trip has to be organized by guests. There is one meeting room if travelers want to hold a conference with a group of 17 or less. i was there i everything that i can say that tis is one of the best places for me to have vacations there and there you will behappy with the rest and with the time you will get. i hope that there youwill be happy with the time and with the all positive emotions and impressions you will get there for you.
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 8:33 am

This lovely rural house set among vineyards offers friendly hospitality and peaceful holiday among the beautiful nature. It is advisable for a few days of rest and relaxation from noisy big cities. Appearing here guests will be taken back to another era. The edifice of 17th century preserved gorgeous architecture. i think that there you will get just positive rest and you will be happy with the time and with the all positive emotions this place will bring to the all of you. because there you will be happy and satisfied with the every day and more and more and this place wil open new possibilities for you all.

Return to “Health & sex”