vacation is coming soon!

Shannon

vacation is coming soon!

Postby Shannon » Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:21 pm

I will have my vacation soon. In three weeks actually and i want to get fit in those three weeks so I will look good on the beach then. Although three weeks may not seem like very long, you can see a significant improvement in your overall fitness level and visible changes in your body in 21 days. Implementing a consistent program of diet and exercise is a body and life-changing move that will serve you well for years to come. I know that interval training is one way to rapidly increase your level of fitness and boost your metabolism, which in turn helps you lose weight. But are there any particular ideas of how to do it right?? Pls help!
Tomislav

Re: vacation is coming soon!

Postby Tomislav » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:34 am

There are some thing you should strat with. Cut junk food out of your diet and replace it with fruits, vegetables, protein and whole grains. The refined sugar and flour in processed foods are diet wreckers. Switching to a "clean" diet in which you eat as close to nature as possible can give you more energy for exercise and help shrink your waistline. Start an interval training workout progra for at least 30 minutes of exercise at least five days a week. Alternate moderate-intensity activity, in which you are sweating and find it difficult to carry on a conversation but can still talk, with short bursts of working at the upper limits of your cardiovascular capacity. A simple interval workout for beginners is alternating two to three minutes of brisk walking with one minute of jogging.
Jared

Postby Jared » Sun Jun 19, 2016 12:30 pm

I should that you are pretty crazy! ) In a good way ;) ;) :) Add weight training to your workout. Lifting weights builds muscle, which burns more calories than fat even when you're not exercising. Do three sets of eight to 10 reps of each exercise. When it becomes too easy, increase the amount of weight you lift. If you don't want to pump iron, try calisthenic exercises that use your body weight for resistance. Examples include pullups, pushups and situps.
Buy a yoga mat. Even if you haven't practiced yoga before, there are expert instructions on YogaJournal.com that will help you get flexible. In order to be truly fit, your muscles have to be long as well as strong. Tight quads, calves and hamstrings as well as an inflexible core, could set you up for an injury; so it's important to lengthen as well as strengthen.
Morningstar

Postby Morningstar » Sun Jun 19, 2016 2:43 pm

eep track of your progress. It's easy to get discouraged when you don't see immediate results, and you won't go from flabby to buff in three weeks. However, by recording your starting weight and measurements and checking in once a week, you can see progress at the end of 21 days. This progress may be all you need to help you stick with your exercise program. But be careful! Check with your health-care provider before beginning an exercise program for the first time or if you have been away from fitness programs for a while, or if you have any chronic health issues.
Sheldon

Postby Sheldon » Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:55 pm

Eat a balanced diet. You can exercise all you want but if you live off of McDonald’s cheeseburgers, you’re going to have an awfully difficult time getting fit. It’s important to eat a balanced diet so that your body gets all of the essential fuel it needs to run. Eat a balance of legumes, fruits, vegetables, and carbohydrates to get your body what it needs.You will want to be sure to get lots of lean protein, as this is necessary for building muscle and providing the energy you need to be active. Basically all foods contain protein, foods with high amounts of healthy protein are beans, soy and nuts.Avoid foods with unhealthy saturated fats. these are mainly present in meat, dairy and eggs. Eat healthy unsaturated fats instead! (like avocado or nuts) Also avoid empty calories (like oil). Everything you eat should provide vital nutrients in an amount proportional to the number of calories it contains. (this is solely the case for plant food, especially kale is good for you!)
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:32 pm

Hi everybody here) Extending the time between meals makes your body go into starvation mode, which decreases your metabolism as a means to conserve energy and prevent starvation. While some people are able to lose weight through intermittent fasting, most people generally eat less overall when they eat small, frequent meals. In addition to having four to six small meals per day, eating healthy snacks will also increase metabolism. Packing extra non-perishable snacks and keeping them on you is helpful. You never know when a train will be delayed or when you'll be stuck at the office.
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:48 am

I simply loooooooooove Stockhom. I have searched the info about this city, by the by I have found it here: http://gaynewseurope.com/en/. Well, there are a lot of interesting paces and suggestions as for where to spend the vacation, but I have chosen this city, cause I've been crasy about it for quite a ong time) The city is spread across 14 islands on the coast in the southeast of Sweden at the mouth of Lake Mälaren, by the Stockholm archipelago and the Baltic Sea. The area has been settled since the Stone Age, in the 6th millennium BC, and was founded as a city in 1252 by a Swedish statesman Birger Jarl. It is also the capital of Stockholm County.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:04 am

I am not sure that it will be long vocation, but still it will be great. I want to go to the sea. And I think everybody wants the same :D :D Though sea, sun and sand are the same, people try to go to a different place every year, because fauna, and flora, and the air are different. Spending holidays on the beach is a great rest though many people combine sunbathing with visiting museums and places of interest. Beach cities are the centres for easygoing life styles. The newest trends in youth culture often originate there. For example, the roller-skating craze started on the Venice boardwalk.
Michal

Postby Michal » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:01 pm

Oh yeah,my vacation is coming in the next month and I'm looking forward to it all,as we're ghoing for a trip to Germany and all that with my boss and I just love to go with him on vacations cause it's like he's paying for it all,and I'm just f*cking chillingb all around and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) :D ;) :lol: :mrgreen: Yeah,it's good to have such a boss and I hope it will last like for a long time and all that,you know? :mrgreen: :roll: :P :) Anyways,it's really mothgerf*cking hot in here and I hope we'll get to some water relaxation,so i can really get this heat off me for a long period of time and all that,you dig? 8-) ;) :) :mrgreen:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 9:16 am

Vacations to go at a place where you can let you body and mind set free and just keep yourself away from the other world, will make you experience many better feelings that will sooth your soul. You will feel more energetic, lively and fresh at your regular work after that. Vacations are a prescription too, at times, provided by doctors to many. resorts and condos helps you find a perfect spot for your vacations. For exampe I am going to Hawaii again. WHat can I say, I love this place a loooooooooooot)))))

Return to “Health & sex”