My dream

MARK

Re: My dream

Postby MARK » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:15 pm

Santa Cruz de Tenerife receives mainly business travelers, but the city also offers a wide of range of cultural, gastronomical and historical events which are highly interesting for independent travelers looking for blending with the city inhabitants, the local customs and traditions. The city borders the Atlantic Ocean and it is only 7 kilometers away . i am sure that you will fall into love with the stay there and i think that this place will bring something new and positive for you all and you will be happy there with the rest and with the all new and positive feelings you will open there for you all the time.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:13 am

The hotel's innovative restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine. The poolside bar offers refreshing drinks. Offering a variety of dishes, El Molino Mediterraneo and Shobu Portixol are 250 meters from the hotel. You cannot visit the city without trying one of its specialties such as ensaimada, sobrasada or its famous tumbet.v i am sure that there you will see something new and positive for you all the time and with the help of this place you will be happy and impressed with the all new and positive emotions you will get and with the great atmosphere this place will bring to the all of you into the life . i think that you need just try it.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:08 am

The charming 3star hotel La Barracuda waits for all travelers and guests of Spain. It stands in 10-15 minute drive from Malaga/Costa del Sol International Airport and in a few minutes’ walk from Karihuela beach. The inn is located less than 500 meters from the Torre Bermeo Marina and among the golf courses. i think thta this is one of the best places where you will be happy with the rest and where you will open something new and positive for you all the time during the rest having and stay there all together with thebest friends you will meet there on the way. i think that you will be happy there all the time.
James2

Postby James2 » Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:25 am

The 3-star Bahia Flamingo Hotel is set in magnificent Puerto de Santiago, on the west coast of the Tenerife Island, just five minutes’ walk away from Las Arenas Beach. The property is located on the seafront promenade, so you will be in a close proximity to a commercial area with a range of shops, bars, cafés and restaurants. i like this place and i think that there you will stay happy with the rest and with the all new and positive emotions you will get there for you all the time during the rest having and stay there all together with the best friends. i am sure that you will be happy and impressed with the all new openings.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:35 pm

Amare Marbella Beach Hotel boasts its fantastic Amàre Club, which consists of three areas that combine music and entertaining by the sea. You will be impressed by sun bathing areas of Amàre Beach and the restaurant with its original cuisine serving on the beach terrace. Amàre Pool offers an outdoor swimming pool and a sun terrace. i like this place and i think that there you will be happy with the rest and with the all new and positive emotions this place will bring to the all of you into the life and with the help of the rest having there you will stay happy with the rest and with the all new feelings.
James2

Postby James2 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:08 am

When i have some possibility to open something new and interesting for me all the time just try to use this possibility. i think that this is very important for the all of us to have some rest and stay together there. i want you all just go there for the some time adn you will be happy with the stay and with the great mood. All the rooms in this building provide the highest level of comfort, clean and comfortable setting as well as fabulous views of the sea or the garden. This is a great place for romantic weekends and holidays with a family: the hotel offers leisure time facilities for both kids and their parents.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:12 am

This gorgeous hotel in traditional Andalusian style is located just 4 kilometers away from the long beaches of Costa del Sol. Ilunion Hacienda del Sol is a perfect option for a relaxing weekend in this spectacular Spanish region. The hotel offers marvelous views of the Mediterranean Sea and the mountains as well as 4-star services. i like this place and i think that there you will be happy with the all new and positive emotions and impressions you will get there for you all the time. i hope that there you will be satisfied and happy with the all new and positive feelings and impressions you will get here for you all.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:41 am

I know that there are many new places where you will be happy with the rest and where you will open something new and positive for you all the time to have some rest and stay there all together with the best friends. i think that there you will be happy with the all new openings you will get. There is also a heated pool which is edged by beautiful gardens and exotic palm trees which provide shade for your afternoon rest. The kids have their own pool as well as a huge leisure center with a ball pond, a climbing frame, face painting workshops and a games room. You can also spend the day on Bastian Beach, just a short and pleasant stroll away.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:43 pm

Noble interior and long history are brought together in order to create peaceful setting for you in each of the 30 rooms and suites. The room features are: free Wi-Fi, reverse cycle individually controlled air conditioning, a king size bed or two individual ones, a safe, the en suite marble bathrooms and a 32-inch HD LCD TV by Samsung. i think that there you will be happy with the rest and with the all new and positive emotions and feelings you willget. i think that with the help of the stay there you will open something new and positive for you all the time to have some rest there with the friends.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:44 am

Nowadays there are many new places where you will be happy with the rest and where you will get something new and positive for you all the time to have some stay there . i think that with the help of this place you will be happy with the positive atmosphere this place will bring to the all of you into the life. This hotel boasts with its membership in the Golden Chain Group and invites visitors to choose one of its 45 budget-friendly commodious rooms, differentiated into several categories. The en suite bathroom, free Wi-Fi, an LCD TV, air conditioning and a comfy bed for rest – are at your disposal round the clock there.

Return to “Health & sex”