My dream

Kane

Re: My dream

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:23 am

Many of the adults, without problems, can see the lies of adolescents, only experience makes it possible to see their deception, while the adolescents themselves naively believe that their lies are flawless. Adult people are also very obvious in their lies, if you are intelligent enough, if you are familiar with psychology, then any lie, no matter how sophisticated it may be, will be visible to you. You can even understand the motives of this lie, you can see the goals pursued by the liar, you can even look at the world with his eyes, understanding all his weaknesses.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:46 pm

If war breaks out, the civilian population suffers mainly, which is simply not adapted to violence, it was brought up in such a way that the only manifestation of their instinct for self-preservation is the fear of actions on their part.
It's like in some countries of Europe and the USA, people just hope for those whose calling in society to help others in critical situations, instead of helping themselves and not counting on anyone at all, except for themselves.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:27 am

Today i want to recommend one place where you will be happy with the rest and where you will open something new and beneficial all the time to have some stay there. i am sure that you will be happy and impressed with the all new openings and emotions you will get there for you all. Guests staying at the Sunlight Bahia Principe Tenerife can also enjoy use of the facilities at the Bahia Principe Costa Adeje, located next door. Travelers are offered to stay in comfortable air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony and a bathroom. They are provided with modern features like: satellite TV, Internet access, a minibar and a safe (with charge).
Lythind

My dream

Postby Lythind » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:04 pm

you are living my dream Would love to do ballet
I began working out at a gym this week. First time in over a decade. Feels good to use muscles that have remained dormant for so long

Return to “Health & sex”