New opening

MARK

New opening

Postby MARK » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:25 pm

My dear friends. This budget hotel is located close to Kalamata airport (2km away) and 150m away from town center. The parking space is available on-site. Guests may also visit the beach as it is short drive, just 3 minutes, to enjoy the sea. Travelers can use transportation to the airport from the hotel for free of charge. friends i want you all just keep this place in the mind and there https://gayweekends.com/en/object/drosia-hotel/you will open a lot of new and positive impressions and you will be satisfeid with the rest having and with the all positive emotions this place will bring for you all the time.
Nilson

Re: New opening

Postby Nilson » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:31 pm

Modern business hotel is located in quiet area 10 minutes’ walk from the historical city center. It offers all necessary amenities for a traveller.This hotel combines contemporary and elegant taste with excellent service standards. There is a nice extra advantage - the swimming pool to cool off during summer period. i like to stay there when i have meetings witht he partners. i think thaat this is one of the best places for the different conferentions having adn there you will be impressed with the comfortable atmosphere you will open there all the time for you to have the time and rest there with the coziness.
James2

Postby James2 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:45 pm

This is superb hotel that will be a great place for couples or anyone else who wants to enjoy the nature and excellent service. The property has its unique history. It was a Prince Pedro’Palace in XIV century where he lived with his prohibited love Ines. Both the hotel interior and exterior are amazing with several beautiful places to discover. i am sure that this place will imprssed with the atmosphere and with the great surrounding area you will find there and there you will be happy and impressed witht he rest and with the all positive impressions you will get there all the time for you all.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Fri Mar 09, 2018 12:56 pm

Offering a restaurant and a fitness centre, Rio Aeroporto Hotel is located on the 3rd floor of Antonio Carlos Jobim International Airport . Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with a cable TV, air conditioning and a minibar. Private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and a bidet. this is one of the best places for the time and rest having there and there you will be happy with the new and positive people you will meet and you will have the time all together there. i am sure that with the help of the stay there you will be happy and feeling really better all the time.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:10 pm

All rooms at Oasis Palms feature a balcony, many of which offer views of the garden or the mountains. All rooms come with en suite bathrooms. Many also have a small refrigerator and tea/coffee making facilities. Each morning, guests can enjoy a complimentary continental buffet breakfast including cereal. i am sure that this place will bring a lot of new and positive impressions for you all and thereb you will be happy with the every minute you will spend and i think that this place will open new adn positive impressions and you will be happy with the rest and with the all positive emotions you will get.
MARK

Postby MARK » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:47 pm

The atrium Riva restaurant will exceed all your previous eating experiences and, furthermore, will give you a great opportunity to immense into the rich world of new tastes and unexpected emotions. There are a lot of places of interest in Athens and the metro stop Megaro Mousikis, located in 5 minutes from the hotel. this place will impressed with the time and with the all positve and benefitila places whre you will have the time and there you will be impressed with the stay and with the great adn positive atmosphere you will open all the time for you . i am sure that you will like this place.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:15 pm

WE all need to have the time and there you will be happy with the time and with the positive rest having there. i am sure that there you will b e happy with the stay and with the all positive and benefitial impressions you will get there all the time for you during the time having there. Each traveler wants some special comfort and peacefulness during his vacation or a business trip. Each of the hotel’s 77 chambers and 12 suites is new-fashioned and is furnished with quality items of furniture for a delightful stay of its guests. They feature classical design and are provided with satellite TV channels and air conditioning.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:43 am

Friends, there are many new and positive places for the all of us to have the time there and there you will be happy and impressed with the atmosphere of feast you will find there. i think that place which i want to share with the all of you will impressed you all and you will go there more and more. Alte Remise is a hospitable property, offering its guests to visit one of the studios, provided with: a kitchenette (you may prepare small dishes in it), a welcoming lounge and allergy-free bed linens, a bathroom, wooden floors, antique and contemporary furniture, visually distinguished bedroom and living room zones.
Mall

Postby Mall » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:19 am

This is very important to have possibility to get the rest and i think that this is one of the best period of the year when you have possibility to go somewhere and have time there all together with the friends and have the best moments in the life all together with the best friends there. On request, the personnel can arrange an excursion for your partner and you. It includes active kinds of sports, such as: climbing, kayaking, walking tours and diving. Travelers, who give their preference to peacefulness and more passive ways of spending their spare time, may be offered to rent a car, a limousine, a bike .
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:59 am

Today i want to share one place with the comfortable facilities for you all to have the time there. because there yuo will be on the seven heaven of happiness during the stay and rest having all together with the friends and there you will be happy with the time you will get there with the new friends and on the fresh air there . Now crowned one of the largest gay and lesbian resorts and entertainment complexes in the Midwest, The Dunes Resort, formerly the Douglas Dunes Resort, is heralded as Western Michigan’s premier gay and lesbian vacation destination and a pinnacle of the gay Saugatuck Douglas community.

Return to “Health & sex”