New place

Moppy

New place

Postby Moppy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:43 am

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/spaghetti-hostel/ i think that this place will open the new stage into the life of the every traveller adn there you will be happy with the rest and with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get there all the time for you. i hope that there you will be satisfied with the time and with the all positive emotions you will get. If you travel on a budget or like home cooked meals there is a well-equipped shared kitchen where you can prepare meals and snacks. this place will bring a lot of new and positive emotions to the all of us and there you will stay happy.
MARK

Re: New place

Postby MARK » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:51 am

I want to say that i am travelling a lot and i know that this is very important to have the place in the mind where you will have the best time ever for you and where you will be happy with the rest and with the all positive and great impressions you will get there for you all the time. Outdoors you can find a comfy terrace with BBQ facilities and a peaceful garden with hammock. For your valuables there is a safety deposit box. 24-hour reception offers travel information, and bicycles and skateboards rental. Laundry facilities are available for all guests. If you travel with a child under 4 years, the child stays free of charge.
Mall

Postby Mall » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:07 pm

I like to travel and i think that we all have favourite places for the stay there . today i want to share place which i like with the all of you and there oyu will be happy with the rest and with the all positive impressions you will get and open there all the time for you all. Budapest Liszt Ferenc Airport is 15 kilometers from the hostel. If you travel by car there is private parking on site, but a reservation is needed and it costs EUR 15 per day. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Guests who like to spend time outdoors can have rest on a comfy terrace with BBQ facilities. Indoors you can relax and socialize at a shared lounge with a TV area.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:45 pm

Cheers Lighthouse is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the historic Sultanahmet area of Istanbul. Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque are 300 meters away, while Galata Tower is 3 kilometers from the hostel. Ataturk Airport is 15 kilometers from the property. For guests with cars there is free public parking on site. here you will meet a lot of new people and you will have the time together with the all of them there. i think that there you will be impressed with the all positive and great impressions you will get and with the positive mood this place will bring into your life. i hope that you will find some time to go there.
Mall

Postby Mall » Fri Feb 02, 2018 2:45 pm

I like to travel and i think that you all the time like to stay in the move like me and i think that there are many new and positive places for the all of us to have the time and positive rest there and there you will be happy with the every moment you will spend there together with the all your friends. Besides, the hotel has its own philosophy, which is based on three things: guests, environment and staff. This means that the administration spends a lot of effort to maintain environmental cleanliness, to give maximum allowable attention to guests and employees, to meet any needs and demand.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:19 pm

Hotel Cornavin Geneva is an excellent 4-star property located within a stone's throw from the beach zone. The hotel owns original architectural design as well as glass walls and classic furniture. It is interesting to know that the property features the biggest pendulum worldwide. It is 31 m long and hangs from the 9th floor to the lobby. I think that you will get the best time there for you and with the help of this place you will get a lot of new and benefitial emotions and you will be happy with the time and with the stay there. i hope that there you will be impressed with the time and with the rest having there.
MARK

Postby MARK » Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:45 pm

All the time i just try to stay in move and i think that there are many places where you will have the time and where you will be happy with the rest and with the all positive emotions and impressions you will get. i hope that there youwill be happy with the time you will spend there together with the all your best friends and there you will be satisfied with the positive emotions and impressions you will get for you. i think that you will like the atmosphere of this place and you will be happy with the time communication with the other visitors there. For those who decided to enjoy staying in the Baur au Lac, there are 119 luxuriously decorated rooms, including 18 suites and 27 junior suites. Each room has its own original design and style. English Regency, Art Deco, French Louis XVI are combined with the most exclusive Italian, French and English fabrics as well as contemporary features.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Sat Feb 03, 2018 7:54 am

There are many new places for the all of us to habe the time there and you will be happy with the rest and with the time having there. i hope that there you will be satisfied with the time and with the all positive impressions this place will bring to the all of us into the life. One will be surrounded with cosmopolitan party atmosphere and offered a great choice of places for dining and entertainment, including drag queen shows and gay-only bars. The most popular venues with gay-tourists are: Jackie O’ Bar, At 54 and Elysium Sunset Bar. In short distance you can find Elia Beach and Jackie O’ Beach.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:28 am

With the help of travelling you all the time will get possibility to see the world and open some new places for you to have the time there and i think that there you will be satisfied with the all positive impressions you will get theree for you . i hope that i will advise place which you will like and will go there. Travelers are offered to place in two luxury suites (the upper and the lower one). Each apartment is convenient for doubtless days with a beloved partner. They contain a bedroom, which is furnished with a queen size bed, a bathroom with a shower and a kitchenette/lounge/dining area. Both accommodations overlook the sea.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:52 am

Guys, i want to share one place where you will be happy with the time and with the rest having and there you will be satisfied with the all positive impressions and with the great emotions you will open there for you all. i want to go there and there youwill be happy with the time and with the stay there. The hotel is an excellent spot for corporate events, celebrations and special occasions. The Dolder Grand offers exclusive video and audio equipment in the conference rooms. For special occasions and holidays, the facilities of the hotel are able to comprise up to 900 guests. Dinner meals and cocktails are offered as well.

Return to “Health & sex”