you will like it

MORAN

Re: you will like it

Postby MORAN » Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:01 am

Nowadays there are many new places where you will be happy with the rest and where you will open something new and beneficial all the time . i am sure that you need just keep this place into the mind and there you will see some positive emotions and impressions you will get. The on-site facilities for rejuvenation include: an outdoor swimming pool (heated in winter), massage and an outdoor gym. There are also options for relaxation and entertainment with friends or alone: BBQ area, a DVD, CD & book library and a game room with a table for billiards. Near the pool you can refresh in a pool bar.
Wester

Re: you will like it

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:25 pm

But the instinct of self-preservation, in its purest form, is basically based on fear, and the person is subordinate because of his fear. But as I said, that's why I think the instinct of self-preservation is higher than the rest, that its full structure, it's just the instinct of power and the sexual instinct combined. And the fear associated with the instinct of losing power, as well as the sexual instinct, is much higher, which can be explained by the greater risk of life due to power or sex.

Return to “Health & sex”