Go here

Nilson

Re: Go here

Postby Nilson » Fri Jan 05, 2018 12:59 pm

I like to open something new and positive for me and i think that there are many new and positive places where you will have the time and positive rest and emotions and i think that with the help of this place you will be happy and impressed with the all positive impressions you will get there for you. i want you all just pay attention on the fact that ervoruto offers a variety of private rooms for everyone – Twin Rooms and Double Rooms for couples, and Quadruple Rooms for group of friends and families. All rooms have a kettle, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with private bathrooms fitted with a bath or a shower.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Fri Jan 05, 2018 1:20 pm

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/hotel ... pyculture/ i think that you all need just pay attention on the stay andrest having there. i think that with thehelp of this place you will be happy and impresdsed with the time abd with the positive and great emotions and impressions you will get there for you. i want you all just keep this place in the mind and go there when you will be free.l Start your day with a continental breakfast served at the hostel each day. If you are tired after a long day of exploring the city, you can chat with other guests and have a rest at a shared lounge with a TV.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:54 pm

This is very important to have the time with the all your friends and i think that there are many new and positive places where you will get something new and benefitial for you and where you will be happy with the time and with the all positive emotions this place will bring to the all of you during the time having there all the time. If you are hungry you can cook at a well-equipped shared kitchen. Guests may also have a free cup of coffee or tea at any time. Leave your bags in luggage storage and discover the city without worrying about them. For your valuables there are safety deposit boxes.
MARK

Postby MARK » Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:06 pm

Punto Berro Ciudad Vieja is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Montevideo. Walk for 15 minutes from the hostel and reach Independencia Square. If you travel by car there is public parking at a location nearby, but a reservation is needed and it costs USD 7 per day. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. i ike this place and i think tha you will like it , too. because there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great impressions you will get for you . i want you all just try to have positive and great emotions there with the best people whom you will meet there on your way during the stay.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:32 am

Punto Berro Hostel Pocitos is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the heart of Montevideo. It will take you 3 minutes to get to the beach and 20 minutes to get to Carrasco airport on foot from the hostel. For guests with cars there is free private parking on site, but a reservation is needed. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. i think that his place wil bring something new and posittive to the all of us and there you will be happy and impressed with the all positive and great emotions you will get. because this is one of the most popular and visited places where you will have the time and you will be happy there.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:43 am

La Tatucera Montevideo Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Montevideo. It will take you 18 minutes to get to the beach and Rio de la Plata, and 20 minutes to get to Independencia Square on foot from the hostel. Solis Theatre is 500 meters away, while Carrasco International Airport is 18 kilometers from the property. I hope that this is one of the best places where you will have the time there. i think that you will be happy with the time and with the positive rest and emotions there. i want you all just try to have the time and positive emotions there . i like atmophere of this place and you will be happy there.
James2

Postby James2 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:54 am

I think that you will be happy with the time and with the all positive emotions travelling will bring to the all of us.
i think thta you will be happy with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get there. i hope that there you will open some positive mood there for you nad you will be happy there with the rest. For kids’ entertainment there are children television networks, an indoor play area, books, DVDs, music for children. Ironing service and laundry facilities are available. Guests can make use of a well-equipped shared kitchen. For you to relax there is a shared lounge with a flat-screen TV and a nice terrace.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:15 am

The Capital Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Montevideo. It will take you 4 minutes to get to the beach and 15 minutes to get to Parque Rodó and Playa Ramirez on foot from the hostel. Oceanside Boulevard is 600 meters away, while Cagancha Square is 2 kilometers from the property. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. i like to spend time there and i think that this is one of the best places where you will be happy with the time and with the rest having there. i want you all just try to get some posiitve and great impressions for you and with the help of the stay there you will be happy with the rest.
MARK

Postby MARK » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:25 am

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/posada-del-gaucho/ just keep this place in the mind, because this is one of the most visited places for gay people to spend time there and there you will get a lot of new and positive emotions for you and you will be happy with the rest you will get there. i want you all just keep this place in the mind and with the help of it you will be satisfied with the positive emotions you will get. Relax after a long day of sightseeing at a shared lounge with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. If you like to spend time outdoors, there is a comfy terrace. For smoking guests there is a designated smoking area.
Mall

Postby Mall » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:36 am

Hostal Termes offers Double Rooms, Twin Rooms for couples, and Studios for group of friends and families. Studios have a comfy terrace. The amenities include air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a telephone. Rooms go with private bathrooms. Bed linen and towels are included. here you will get many other additionel services adn i think that this is one of the best places where you will get a lot of positive and new emotions which you will keep into the heart . i think that there you will be happy and satisfied with the every moment you will spend there and you will be happy with the all positive emotions you will get.

Return to “Health & sex”