Go here

Mall

Re: Go here

Postby Mall » Sat Feb 17, 2018 5:27 pm

Ivbergs Hotel Premium is a 4 star gay-friendly hotel location that invites travelers to enjoy friendly atmosphere, exquisite leather furnishings and perfect location during a weekend in Berlin, Germany. The building is accessible from Berlin Tegel Airport (7.1 kilometers), Berlin Brandenburg Airport (18.8 kilometers) . i hope that there you will be happy with the new opening and with the rest having there. i hope that this is one of the most visited places where you will be happy with the stay and with the rest having there. i hope that you will be happy with the time having there and withthe rest.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:25 am

THis is very important to have possibility to open something new for you and you will be happy with the time and with the all positive impressions you will get with the help of travelling for you. i think that there you will be satisfied with the time you will get there and with the positive people you will meet there. There are six floors in the hotel building. They host 150 well-designed rooms, which ensure contemporary level of comfort for a business visitor and an adventurous traveler. Each room features: a separate shower/bath and a WC, an LCD TV, W-LAN/LAN, rugs, air conditioning, a telephone and a minibar.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:52 pm

Sometimes this is great to have vacations for the all of us and there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive impressions and emotions this place will bring to the all of us and there you will be satisfied with the all positive happenings there with you all and with the all your friends. If you desire to spend a few hours with comfort, relax, forget about noisy life outside alone or with a beloved half, you can visit local gay-bars: the New Old Timers, Tom’s Bar, Heile Welt, BLOND Cocktail Bar, Bar Grosse Freiheit 114, Roses, Scheune, Blue Boy Bar, Mutschmanns, Stahlrohr 2.0, Rauschgold, Prinzknecht.
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 21, 2018 7:03 pm

So boys, what are you planning to do today? How are you going to spend this day? My impression from this object is quite another from you. The rooms do not have air conditioning, but there are fans.the sound insulation in the rooms is not ideal, but for nearly week of stay the neighbors were quiet. On the first floor there is a large kitchen-dining room where you can prepare and eat something for yourself. :P And also a lounge with a TV. On the second floor there is also a hall with a balcony and on the third floor there is an open terrace. :P
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:51 am

Nowadays there are many new places for the all of us to have the time and there you will be happy with the time nad with the rest having there. i think thatthere you will be impressed with the time and with the all positive impressions and emotions you will get there for you and you will be happy with the time and with the stay. King size beds are in charge of your daily health and deep sleep, while bathrooms, designed with traditional painted tiles from Vietrisul Mare, will guarantee freshness and recharging. During the stay you will be provided with such modern facilities like: wireless system, a hairdryer, a telephone.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:13 pm

The hotel is located in Azrieli center which is in the heart of Tel Aviv right on the Ayalon highway. It is approximately 10 minutes by foot to the unique shopping Sarona Market where lots of world brand fashion shops, variety of food shops, and a few bars and restaurants are located. The shuttle service to the sister hotel . i think that there you will be impressed with the views and with the help of the stay there you wll be happy with the resr and with the all positive impressions you will open and you will decided to go there more and more times , because this is really unique place with the comfort atmosphere.
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 9:02 am

Recently , i was at the great place and i want to share this place with the all of you to have the stay and rest there and there you will be happy and satisfied with the all positive impressions and emotions youwill get and with the time this place will bring for you. Each room was furnished with natural wooden furniture and high-quality mattresses for a peaceful sleep with a beloved partner. Every day you will put yourself in order in a private bathroom, including a WC and a shower. Great attention was put to the needs of handicapped people: special facilities and free access make their stay convenient and peaceful.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:24 pm

Andronikos Hotel Mykonos is a 4 star gay-friendly hillside diamond in the luxury treasury of boutique hotels, set in a 3-minute drive from Mykonos, Greece. You will be amazed by the scenes of the Aegean Sea and will never forget the sunsets, spent with a beloved half. This property may be reached from Mykonos Airport . this place will impressed with the beauty and with the positive emotions and positive mood there. i hope that there you will meet new and positive people for you all and there you will find new and positive impressions you will get. i am sure that there you will be happy with the stay.
MARK

Postby MARK » Thu Mar 01, 2018 8:44 am

Nowadays there are many places whih can provide you wiht hte time you will never forgot and i know such place where you will be happy with the rest and with the stay and there you will be happy and satisfied with the time you will open there for you and for the all your friends there. The hotel hosts 3 restaurants, 3 bars and a chill-out lounge, offering everything from a la carte fine wine and dining, to poolside snacks and cocktails. A 24-hour reception and a tour desk, free transport to the beach, free on-site parking are provided. Guests have access to the Dolce Vital Spa with indoor pool, hot tub, sauna.
Mall

Postby Mall » Thu Mar 01, 2018 9:21 am

Travelling can chang all your life for the better and there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive impressions and emotions you will open there all the time for youand there you will be happy with the all positive happenings with you and you will be impressed with the rest. There is a possibility of private parking on hotel’s territory. Please, give a request to our personnel for it, while booking your accommodation. There is also private parking in 100 meters from the hotel for surcharge. There is a restaurant on hotel’s territory with terrace, overlooking the sea and San Telmo Park.

Return to “Health & sex”