Pay attention

MORAN

Re: Pay attention

Postby MORAN » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:27 pm

I like to see spme positive and new people an d like to be surrounded by posiitve and gerat atmosphere all the time . i think thaT i know one place where you will get something new and positive for you and where you will be happy with the time and with the all posiitve and great emotions you will get there for you .i think that you need just go there. If you are hungry, you can buy products at a mini-market on site or eat out at an in-house restaurant. There is also an on-site bar offering a variety of drinks. If you are tired after a long day of exploring the city, you can have a rest and socialize at a shared lounge with a TV.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:29 pm

I Bed Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Siem Reap. Walk for 15 minutes from the property and reach Pub Street and Trade Centre. Angkor Wat is 6 kilometers away, while Siem Reap - Angkor International Airport is 8 kilometers from the hostel. For guests with cars there is free public parking on site, but a reservation is needed. i have several reasons why i like this place and i think that with the help of the time having there you wll be really satisfied and impressed all the time. because this place will opensome positive and great impressions to the all of us and there you will be happy all the time.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Thu Dec 28, 2017 1:41 pm

Hangout offers Private dorm areas and Mixed Dormitory Rooms. Private dorm areas have a double bed and a single bed, or two bunk beds. Some dorms have a seating area. The amenities include shared bathrooms with separate facilities for men and women. Bed linen and towels are included. i oike to spend free time there adn i think that you all need just go there, because you will get friendly atmosphere here and with thehelp of it you will know what it the best rest means for you. i think that you will be really impressed with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get there for you.
MARK

Postby MARK » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:30 pm

Dynsey Flashpacker Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Phnom Penh. It will take you 20 minutes to get to Sisowath Quay and 25 minutes to get to Royal Palace Phnom Penh on foot from the property. Phnom Penh International Airport is 9 kilometers away. For guests with cars there is free private parking on site, no reservation is needed. every traveller will opensomething new and benefitial there for him and i think that with the help of this place you iwll be happy with the time and with the all positive mood and impressions you will get there. i think that you all need just try it and you will be happy.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:35 pm

There are many new and benefitial places where you will have the time and where you will have the positive and great impressions together with the gret mood . i want to recommend you all one place which i like and where you will be happy with the time spending all the time you will be there. If you travel by car, there is public parking at a location nearby, no reservation is needed and it costs USD 16 per day. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. 24-hour reception offers tourist information and car hire. For your valuables there is a safety deposit box. Pets are allowed on your request, but charges may be applicable.
James2

Postby James2 » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:41 pm

Sla Boutique Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Phnom Penh. Walk for 30 minutes from the property and reach Royal Palace Phnom Penh. Riverfront Park is 900 meters away, while Wat Phnom is 1.2 kilometers from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. Sla Boutique Hostel features a lounge bar where you will have the time together with the other guests . i think that you will like this place adn there oyu will be happy and impressed with the all positive and great impressions you will see. i want you all just try it and you will be happy with the every moments you will spend there .
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:37 pm

Haven Hostel San Toma offers a great choice of private rooms - Single Rooms for individuals, Economy Double Rooms and Twin Rooms for couples. Single Rooms and Economy Double Rooms have private bathrooms, while Twin Rooms go with shared or private bathrooms. All rooms come with a wardrobe and a desk. i think that you wil fall into liive with the place i share with the all of you . because this is one of the best places for the gay peopel to have the time and positive rest there and i think that you will open some positive and great mood there all the time during the tie spending and rest having there .
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:46 pm

Casa Accademia is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Venice. It will take you 10 minutes to get to the Galleriedell’ Accademia Museum and 15 minutes to get to Saint Mark’s Square on foot from the hostel. The Roialto Bridge is 1.4 kilometers from the property. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. i think that you will be happy there with the time and with the positve and gerat emotions this place will bring to the all of you. because of it you will be happy with the time and with the all great impressions you will get and open there for you. i recommend you all go there and have the time and positive mood there.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Tue Jan 02, 2018 8:03 pm

360 Grados is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Santa Cruz de la Sierra. It will take you 10 minutes to get to the main square and 20 minutes to get to Arenal Park on foot from the hostel. Metropolitan Cathedral is 900 meters from the property, while ViruViru International Airport is 15 kilometers away. here you will feel some freedom ,because there you will stay yoursel and you need not change something in your temper adn in the mood. because all the people who stay there have the same possibiities and they are the same actually, there you will be really impressed with the positive emotions and impressions you will get.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:52 am

Hostel Fiesta is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the heart of Buenos Aires. It will take you 5 minutes to get to the C-line metro station and 9 de Julio Avenue and 25 minutes to get to Plaza de Mayo Square on foot from the hostel. The Obelisk is 800 meters away, while Jorge Newbery Airport is 7 kilometers from the property. we all with the family like this place, because this is very commfortable and there we all feel like styaing at home. i think that this is one of the best places for the rest having and with the help of this place you will be happy and really impressed with the time and all positive and great impressions you will get.

Return to “Health & sex”