My relaxation

Timmy

Re: My relaxation

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:29 am

Hi there. What about your mood??? :twisted: I am pleased to meet you here today too. And what about you? The staff was very helping and tried to realize all our requsts, even made breakfast on request, those dishes that was not in their menu, cleaned the room when it was comfortable for us, in order not to disturb our morning sleep. Their cooker is amazing guy, who is making a masterpiece from every dish, whatever you would like to try.. I must admit you will not regret staying there for sure.
Last edited by Timmy on Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:32 am

I like to travel with my family and i want to say that sometimes this is very difficult to find the right place where you all have the time. I want you all just pay attention on the fact that it should be very comfortable place with the great surrounding and there you will get something interesting for the each family member. I think that you need just keep this fact in the mind. A large outdoor swimming pool is a good option, provided for staying fit and recharged during weekends. The roof top cocktail bar welcomes travelers for a drink and provides incomparable sunset views. Ii is also possible to place with a drink near the pool.
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:51 am

I know one really comfy place and i think that there you will have the best time ever with the friends. I want to say that this is very popular place among gay people to have some time there and i think that with the help of it you will be really impressed with the time and with the all positive and great impressions you will get there for you. The rooms of the hotel have been renovated with a lot of love to small details and color scheme. In total, the property counts 26 spacious rooms with air conditioning system, a bathroom, a TV set, a coffee machine and a Wi-Fi access. The views from the rooms upon the park and the city are truly magnificent.
MARK

Postby MARK » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:00 pm

NH Voltaire Potsdam is a 4 star gay-friendly hotel in Potsdam, Germany. You can access the area by means of public (bus line, metro) or private transport out of Airport Tegel or Potsdam Central Station. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/nh-voltaire-potsdam/ i was there and everything that i can say that this is fantastic place for the time spending there. I like this place beacuse there all the time i can see something new and inteerstingfor me and i think that with the help of it you will be really impressed , too. Because this is one of the most popular places for the time having there and for the great mood.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:09 pm

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/hotel ... onte-vino/ i want you all just try this place and there you wil have the best time ever with the friedns and i think that this place will bring a lot of positive emotions to the all of you. I want you all just try to get some positve and great impressions there and you will be happy. Thanks to quiet location, personal attention and new-age technical features, the on-site meeting rooms provide the best conditions for business meetings and private events. At the end of the day you can relax under a drink at the bar or have some meals at the restaurant. A sauna and a fitness room will help you to stay fit.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:24 pm

Hotel De Witte Lelie is a beautiful 4 star gay-friendly property, which provides the unique blend of luxury and state-of-the-art facilities essential for your comfortable stay in Antwerp, Belgium. You can use a taxi or rent a car to come there from Antwerp Airport (4.8 kilometers) or out of Central Railway Station. i was there and everything that i can say that this is very positive place whee you will get something interesting and new for you and you will be really impressed with the time having here. i like this place because of the friendly atmosphere you will get there for you adn you will be really satisfied with the rest there.
James2

Postby James2 » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:35 pm

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/hotel ... inerplatz/ i think that this place will change all your life for the better, because there you wlll get something new and benefitial all the time for you adn you will be really impressed withthe positive and great impressions you wil get there for you. I want you all just to go there and have the time with the friends. Great impressions and beautiful pictures are usually made by the tourists by the most celebrated places of the neighborhood: the Cologne Chocolate Museum, der Spiegel Gallery, the Museum of Applied Art, the Cologne City Hall, the Romano-Germanic Museum and Cologne Cathedral.
MARK

Postby MARK » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:55 pm

On site you can enjoy the diverse choice of flavors, offered for breakfast buffet that is served on the territory of the ground floor restaurant. Its stylish ambiance is ready to meet guests not only for morning dining but also for lunch and dinner, blending traditional Khmer Cuisine and Western meals. If you wish to have a glass of wine you will grasp all the atmosphere of this place. I think that there you will be really satisfied with the all positive emotions you wil get there and you will change all your life for the better and you wil get some positive and great impressions there for you during the time having and rest.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:47 pm

Friends, i think that there are many new and benefitial places for the all of us to have the time and i think that you al the time . i t6hink that we all need try to find place whee you will feel like staying at home and i think that you will be really imperssed with the time having there and with the all positive emotions you will get there for you. The building consists of bright and airy accommodations, which provide excellent conditions for relaxing weekends or a romantic retreat. Each of them is decorated with soothing colors, fitted with high-quality beds and contains a balcony. Some of the rooms have a view onto the sea.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:58 pm

I think that with the help of positive and great emotions you will get some positive and really usefu changes in the life and i think that you all the time will get something interesting and new fo ryou and you will be really happy there with the time and with the rest having there all the time for you and you will have the time which you will never forgoth there. This area is full of gay bars, restaurants and sights. The most featured places are: the Prague Astronomical Clock, the Prague National Museum, Old Town Square, Wenceslas Square, the Dancing House Ginger & Fred, the Prague Castle, Vyšehrad and the Charles Bridge. .

Return to “Health & sex”