My destination

Nilson

Re: My destination

Postby Nilson » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:30 pm

Istanbul Harmony Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Istanbul historic Sultanahmet. You can easily get around the city as there are T1 Tram Line stops close to the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available in the hostel rooms. If you want to enjoy wonderful views of Istanbul, there is the Ottoman-style roof-top terrace . this is one of the best places where you will have the time and where you will be happy with the rest and with the all positive emotions you will get. i hope that this is one of the most impressive places for you to have the time there and you will be happy with the rest having there together with the friends.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:13 am

Han Hostel Airport North is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Istanbul. By car you can get to Ataturk International Airport and exhibition centre in 5 minutes from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. Ironing service and laundry facilities are available for all guests. If you are tired after a long day of traveling around the city there you will find a cup of coffee or tea and you will get the best atmosphere for you to have the stay there. i recommend you all just try this place and there you will be happy with the time and with the rest having for you . i want to go there one more time this summer.
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Jan 29, 2018 8:40 am

Castle Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the heart of Sultanahmet. It will take you 10 minutes to get to the Blue Mosque and Sultanahmet Tram Stop, and 25 minutes to get to Hagia Sophia and the Basilica Cistern on foot from the hostel. For guests with cars there is public parking at a location nearby, no reservation is needed. i want to share this place with the all of you and there you will be happy with the every moment you will spend there and i think that this place will change all your life for the better and there you will be happy with the rest and with the all positive emotions you will get for you.
Mall

Postby Mall » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:02 am

Bunk Taksim is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Istanbul. It will take you 5 minutes to get to the bohemian streets of Galata, Beyoglu and Cukurcuma, and 10 minutes to get to Istiklal Avenue on foot from the hostel. For guests with cars there is public parking at a location nearby, no reservation is needed and it costs EUR 10 per day. i think that this is one of the best places where you will be happy with the rest having and with the all positive emotions you will get. i hope that there all your dreams will come true and there you will meet a lot of positive people to have the friendship with them staying there.
James2

Postby James2 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:13 am

I think that with the help of travelling you will see a lot of new and positive impressions and you will be happy with the rest and with the stay there. because this is one of the most visited places where you will have the time and where you will be impressed with the positive and great mood you will get there all the time for you. Guests can relax and chat with each other at a shared lounge. The hostel features a terrace cafe. At the cafe you can try a local and international breakfast served every morning. For guests on a budget there is a full equipped shared kitchen where you can cook different dishes. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:21 am

I just want to say that there are mnay new and positive places for the all of us to have the time and there you will be impressed with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get and with the positive time you will get there all the time for you . i hope that you will be happy with the rest there. Guests can relax and socialize at a shared lounge with a TV. If you like to spend time outdoors there is a nice terrace where you can have rest. Guests who like home-cooked meals or travel on a budget can prepare different dishes at a fully equipped shared kitchen. You can enjoy your meals at a shared dining area.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Mon Jan 29, 2018 9:43 am

Cheers Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the heart of Sultanahmet. Walk for a few minutes from the hostel and reach Hagia Sophia and the Blue Mosque. It will take you 20 minutes to get to the Underground Cistern, Topkapi Palace and the Grand Bazaar on foot from the property. Guests who like to spend time outdoors where you will have communication with the other guests and there you will spend the best time ever for you. i hope that you will like it and you will be happy with the new opening there for you .i want you all just pay attention on this place and you will be satisfied with everything you will open there.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:28 am

Stay Inn Taksim Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the heart of Beyoglu district. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Nevizade Street and 10 minutes to get to Galata Tower on foot form the hostel. For guests with cars there is private parking at a location nearby, no reservation is needed and it costs EUR 10 per day. i think that this place will be impressive for you and there you will be happy with the time and with the rest having there. i want you all just keep this place in the mind and you will be satisfied with the rest and with the positive emotions you will get there all the time for you staying there.
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:59 am

I want to share place which i like and where i spend free time. i think that there you will be happy with the rest having and with the all positive and great emotions you will get. i hope that with the help of the time having there you will be satisfied and happy with the all positive and great things youwill get there all the time for you all. The hostel features an on-site restaurant, so you don’t need to go far to eat out. If you travel on a budget, you can cook different dishes at a well-equipped shared kitchen. If you hang out at the hostel, there are board games and puzzles. Dry cleaning and laundry services are available.
Mall

Postby Mall » Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:09 pm

I think that hostel is the best place for the stay there and there you will get cheap rest and great service. i think that you need just pay attention on the otehr people recommendation and try to find the best place where you will have the best time and rest for you and where you will be happy with the stay and with the all positive impressions. If you travel on a budget or like home cooked meals, there is a well-equipped shared kitchen where you can prepare meals and snacks. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in luggage storage and lockers. For smoking guests there is a designated smoking area.

Return to “Health & sex”