My destination

James2

Re: My destination

Postby James2 » Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:56 am

Buenas Vibras Hostel Montevideo is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Montevideo in the Montevideo Region. Walk for 4 minutes from the property and find the beach. Cagancha Square is 2 kilometers away, while Oceanside Boulevard is 2.5 kilometers from the hostel. If you travel by car, there is free public parking at a location nearby. i am sure that there are many peope who have heard about this place and i think that this place will open something benefitial and new for the all of us and there you will be happy with the time and with the stay. i like to have the rest there wih the all my family members and there you will be impressed with the time.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:03 am

Montevideo Chic Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Montevideo. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Montevideo’s financial area and the Rambla, and 20 minutes to get to the beach on foot from the hostel. The harbor is 800 meters away, while General Cesáreo L. Berisso international airport is 22 kilometers from the property. i recommend this place for you and i think thatthere you will get friendly atmosphere and great surrounding and i think that with the help of the stay there you will be happy and impressed with the all positive and great emotions you will get there for you during the stay there.
MARK

Postby MARK » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:27 am

Medio Mundo Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated close to the beach. It will take you 2 minutes to get to Rodo Square and 15 minutes to get to the coast on foot from the property. Carrasco International Airport is 16 kilometers away. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. i want you all just pay attention on the atmosphere of holliday there and there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get there for you. i want you all just keep this place in the mind and you will open the new world of possibilities for you there and you will be happy with the stay there.
Mall

Postby Mall » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:32 am

Hostal Termes is a gay-friendly hostel situated close to the beach. It will take you 15 minutes to get to the beaches of Sitges on the Costa Dorada and 25 minutes to get to Sitges Train Station on foot from the hostel. The Club del Golf is 3 kilometer away. If you travel by car, there is private parking at a location nearby. i am sure that this is one of the newest and positive places where you will be happy with the time you will get there. because every traveller will open some new and positive inntertainment there for him and there you will be happy and impressed with the time and with the rest having.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:42 am

We all are different and we all like different things and i think that there are many new places whoch offer great variety of tasty dishes and gret food for the all traveller adn it hink that there you will find osmething really special for you during the time having and stay there together with the friends, Hostal Parellades features a bar on site, where you can have a refreshing drink. In the surrounding area there are a lot of restaurants and shops. For smoking guests there is a designated smoking area. Hostal Parellades offers a few kinds of private rooms - Single Rooms for individuals, Double Rooms and Twin Rooms for couples.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:49 am

Hostal Bonanza Sitges is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the charming coastal town of Sitges. It will take you 10 minutes to get to Sitges Train Station and 12 minutes to get to San Sebastian Beach on foot from the property. By train you may reach Barcelona in 40 minutes. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. this is one of the best places where i have ever been and there you will be happy wit the time and with the all positive and great emotions and impressions you will get. i hope that there you will be satisfied with the all positive and great emotions and with the positive mood you will get there for you .
Mall

Postby Mall » Wed Jan 10, 2018 11:00 am

Friends , i like to travel and all the time just try to open something new nadbenefitial for me all oer the world and i think that there are many new and positive places where you will be happy with the time and with the all positive people you will meet there on your way .li want to say thay all the guests may relax at a shared lounge with a seating area, a TV, a DVD Player, games and a computer. Outside guests https://gayweekends.com/en/object/destino26-hostel/ may socialize and have a rest at a nice garden or on a comfy terrace with BBQ facilities. i recommend this place for you all and just have couple of days there.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Thu Jan 11, 2018 2:48 pm

Maoer Hutong Courtyard is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Beijing's historic hutong. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Drum and Bell Tower and 10 minutes to get to Beihai Park on foot from the property. Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square are 3 kilometers away. For guests with cars there is free public parking at a location nearby. i like this place because of the great people all the time i can meet there and have the time there with them all. i think that you will be happy to know that there are all of them are erally open -minded and you will have clever communication and great time with them all.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Jan 11, 2018 3:48 pm

Lucky Family Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Beijing’s Hutong area. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Zhangzizhong subway station and 20 minutes to get to the Forbidden City and Tiananmen Square on foot from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. i think that there you will be happy with the positive and great emotions nad you willl be happy with the rest and with the positive emotions having there. i want you all just pay attention on the positive and great emotions you will get there for you and for the all your friends there during the stay and time having there. i recommend you all just try it.
MARK

Postby MARK » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:24 pm

Heyuan International Youth Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated close to Beijing Shifan and Youdian University. Walk for 10 minutes from the hostel and reach Jishuitan Metro Station. The Drum Tower is 3 kilometers away, while Beijing Zoo and Beijing Exhibition Centre are 4 kilometers from the property. i want you all just pay attenton on the stay there and you will be happy with the time and with the positive rest there . i think that you will be happy with the time and with the positive emotions and you will be happy with the rest and with the stay there. i want you all just pay attention on the rest having there.

Return to “Health & sex”