My destination

Mall

My destination

Postby Mall » Sun Nov 26, 2017 12:41 pm

I like to travel and all the time i just try to open something new and benefitia for me and i think that there are many positive nad gerat places where you will have the best time ever and i want to share one place with you all and i think that there you will get something interesting and new for you all the time during thestay there. https://gayweekends.com/en/object/spring-city-hostel/ Spring City Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Medellín. Walk for 30 minutes from the hostel and reach Lleras Park. El Poblado Park is 800 meters away, while Pueblito Paisa is 3.2 kilometers from the property.
Moppy

Re: My destination

Postby Moppy » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:03 pm

I think that travelling is the greatest time all the way. because with the help of it you will get something interesting adn new for oyu and you will get some positiveg and great emotions all the time during the stay and rest having there with the all our friends. I think that you need just use my recommendation anf go for the some time there and you will be really impressed. Outdoors you can find a nice terrace and a peaceful garden with hammocks and BBQ facilities. There is also a games room including billiards. Guests are offered free coffee and tea service at any time. If you travel on a budget or like home cooked meals there is a well-equipped shared kitchen .
James2

Postby James2 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:05 pm

I want to share one great place with you all have the time there. I think that this is one of the most popular places for the all of us to have the time there adn ithink tat with the help of it you will get some positive and great emotions all the time there during the stay there. I think that you will be really satisfied there with the time and with the positive emotions you will get there. Pets are allowed on your request and there are no extra charges. If you travel with a child under 3 years, the child stays free of charge when using existing beds. Hostal Medellin offers dormitory rooms for 5, 6 and 7 persons.
MARK

Postby MARK » Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:24 pm

i like to travel with the all my friends and ithink that there are many positive and great places where we all can open something new adn interesting for us. i think that there you will get some positge and great emotions and you will be really impressed therewith the time adn with th eall positive and gerat impressions you will get there for you all the time. Relaxation areas include a shared lounge with a TV and a comfy terrace with BBQ facilities. If you travel on a budget or like home cooked meals there is a well-equipped shared kitchen where you can prepare meals and snacks. Guests can enjoy free Colombian coffee every day.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:26 pm

i think that there you will be really impressed ther all the tim witgh the rest having and with the wsaty there and i think that you wll be really impressed there with the time and with the al lpositive and gerat impressions all the time you will get ther efo royu . I think that you need just try it. Spring City Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Medellín. Walk for 30 minutes from the hostel and reach Lleras Park. El Poblado Park is 800 meters away, while Pueblito Paisa is 3.2 kilometers from the property. If you travel by car, there is private parking on site, but a reservation is needed and it costs COP 10000 per day.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:48 pm

every time ihave possibility i just try to change my location adn open something interesting and beenfitiqa lfor me and i think that there are many positive and great places for the all of usto have the time and rest ther ewith the all our friends. i think that first of all you need just pay attention on the atmosphere of the place where you want to have the time and you will get something new and beenfitia lall the time there for you. Sun & Moon Urban Hotel is an inspiring 3 star gay-friendly blend of art, modern technologies and professional service, which reflects a new hospitality concept of the Kingdom of Wonders – Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:51 pm

i think that we all need just try to open something inteersdting adnnew for us adn i think that with the help of the travelling you will get some positive and great things for you all the time during the time adn rest having. i think that you need jus tpay attention on th egreqat place which i i want to share with you all. Fusion design and space-age comfort ensure unforgettable weekends in the unique setting, fitted with custom-designed furnishings and the play of vibrant colors. Each of the offered 80 apartments will make you forget about the rest of the world for a few days and relax in your private paradise on a king size bed or two individual ones.
MARK

Postby MARK » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:09 pm

friends, i want to share one posiitve place with you all. In addition to daily comfort, travelers can enjoy fresh and delicious products for breakfast buffet. It usually consists of: cold cuts, pastries, seasonal fruit, cereals and juices. A wide range of cocktails and informal ambiance of the Bar Mojito will make your relaxation with a business partner or a friend more productive. I think that there you will be really mpressed with the time and with the people you will meet ther eall the time. i think that this is one of the most popular palces fo rthe all of us to have the time and you will be really satisfied there with the time and with the stay.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:10 pm

I lioke to try something interesting and new all the time for me. I thnk that there are amny positive and great places where you will have the time adn you will spend some days with the all your relatives there. I think tyhat you need justpay attention on this fact and you will be really happy there with the stay. There are a lot of ways to spend your leisure time on site and nearby: you can soak near the pool, refresh in it, unwind in the hammock in the beach or rent a car or a bike and hit the road searching for adventures. The most featured places you can find in the neighborhood are: the Sausalito Beach, the Museu Maricel
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 3:40 pm

i thik that we all the time need ust try to open soemthing inteersting and benefitial for the all of us. i think that i know one place wich yo uwill like and you will go ther ewhen you wil have the time for it. I think that wih the help of this placve you wil get something interesting adn new all the time for you and you will be really happy there with the time adn with the rest having there , DOM Boutique Hotel is a brand new gay-friendly holiday destination in Siem Reap, Cambodia. It is conveniently placed just in 800 meters from Pub Street. You can reach the hotel’s area from Angkor International Airport, set in 5 kilometers.

Return to “Health & sex”