My destination

Lorry

Re: My destination

Postby Lorry » Wed Nov 29, 2017 5:55 pm

Mutinerie is a fantastic LGBT bar in Paris. If you like dark and intimate atmosphere so be sure you will like spending time there. It is important to mention that the bartenders are very friendly and helpful there and the drinks/snacks are well priced. There are many unforgettable and special events, you will not regret being a part of it. i think that this is one of the best places where you will get somethng intersting and new for you adn i think that there you will be really imperssed with the time and with the rest having there all the time. I THINK THAT you will be rally happy thre all the time with the time adn with the rest.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:25 pm

Olea Villas is a complex of two self-contained apartments, including bright and spacious rooms, provided with comfort and overlooking the olive groves and the beautiful bay of Loutraki. You will find all the necessary fitting and even more to feel like home and relaxed. Each villa has a few bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms. i knw that thisis one of th ebest placs for the gay peopleto have the time thee and you will be really impressed with the time and with the rest there. I THINK that there tyou will open something interesting and new for you and you will be really surpriced tere with the time and with the rest.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:15 am

Golden Sun Hotel is an adorable 3 star gay-friendly holiday inn, which welcomes travelers in Glyfada – the suburb of Athens – Greece. It is well known as the area favored by celebrities, ministers and millionaires. Transport connection with the central part of Athens is represented by a tram and two avenues (Poseidonos Avenue and Vouliagmenis Avenue). i think that this is one of the best places where i have ever been and i hink that there you will be really impressed with the time and with the all positive and great impressions you will get there foroyu. i think that you will be really happy with the time having there all the time.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:21 pm

Hotel Marinada is located in the heart of Salou. It is the #1 destination for a beach holiday. There is a magnificent Capellans Beach just 1 km away from the property. There is a plethora of activities in the hotel. For those who come here on business purposes, the hotel offers free Wi-Fi zone with a speedy connection. In every apartment, there is an air conditioner and a terrace. i want you all just pay attention on the stay there and you will be really impressedwith the time and with the great and positive impressions all the time you will get there for yuo. i thik that with the help of it you will change all your life fo rthebetter and you will be really satisfied with the time having there all the time.
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:55 pm

Gs Hotel is a hospitable man only boutique holiday property, which ensures new-age comfort and renovation in the district of Songshan, in Taipei, Taiwan. You can access this destination from Taipei Songshan Airport (2.1 kilometers) and out of Taoyuan Airport (33.5 kilometers). i think that this is gerat and very posiitve place for the all of us to have he time and positive ad great imperssiions al the time there for you. i thk that all the tie you will get some positive and great impresssions and you will be really impressed with the time and wit hthe rest havig there. I think that you need just keep this place in the mind.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Wed Dec 06, 2017 10:42 am

I think that there are m=many new andbenefitila plaes for the all of us to have some time there snd i thin kthat there you wil be welcomed all the time during the stay. I think that you need just pay attention on the gert adnpositive emotions all the time you will get there for you and you will be really impressed with the time and relaxation you will get there for you . What can be better than to have a couple of drinks, listen to music and make up a conversation in the informal, gay-friendly atmosphere alone or with a beloved partner? You can find a few gay-venues, welcoming their guests with open arms: the Rooster, The S-Cape and ATTRAXX Cruising.
MARK

Postby MARK » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:31 am

There are many new and benefitial places for the all of us to have the time and positive emotions there nad ithink that with the help of it you will be reallu impressed with the time and with the stay there and ithink that you will be really impressed with the time and with the all positive and great emotions all the time you will get there for you all the time. The hotel building will invite you to feel exquisite level of comfort, provided by designer furnishing and orthopedic mattresses. Each room has a private balcony, which overlooks the neighborhood, and charges with new powers in a modern bathroom. One can find all the basically needed amenities to feel free .
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Fri Dec 08, 2017 7:57 pm

All the time just try to get everything from the life and ithink that there are many new and benefitial places for the all of us to have the time and posiitve emotions there and i think that there you will be really impressed with the great variety of the modern things in the interier and it hink that you will like it very much , at least i hope so. On site you can soak in the sundeck, unwind under the shades of the tropical garden or relish the outdoor swimming pool. The Tuk Tuk Restaurant & Bar is a good place not only for breakfast, but also for a refreshing drink, a glass of beer, a cocktail and extensive dining.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:17 pm

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/golde ... a-for-men/ i think that thi splace will stay for thelong time into your mind and i think that there you will be really impressed with the time and with the all positive and great impressions you wil get there all the time foryou. I THINK that you need just keep this place into the mind and go there all the time you will have some time. This old colonial style building is thought to be the oldest gay accommodation in the city. It offers 15 well-designed apartments, where you can stay for weekends with a beloved partner or friends. This inn is set next to the Banana Boutique Hotel.
Mall

Postby Mall » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:29 am

With the help of travellingwe all have the greatest possibiity to see the world which is around us. i think that this is very positive and great time to change somnething in the life and bring something positive in it. I think that you all the time need just try to get some postive and great impressions from the travelling and i think that you will get someting we all the time for you there .The hotel building will invite you to feel exquisite level of comfort, provided by designer furnishing and orthopedic mattresses. Each room has a private balcony, which overlooks the neighborhood, and charges with new powers in a modern bathroom.

Return to “Health & sex”