My destination

Moppy

Re: My destination

Postby Moppy » Thu Jan 11, 2018 4:36 pm

Guest Rooms Donovi is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the historic Old Town of Varna. It will take you 5 minutes to get to the Black Sea and the beach, and 10 minutes to get to the city center and the railway station on foot from the hostel. Varna Airport is 8 kilometers away. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. here you will be happy with the time and with the all positive and great emotions this place will bring into your life and you will be happy with the positive emotions you will get there for you. because this is one of the nearest places where you will have some time and where you will be happy with the stay.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:07 pm

I like to travel and every year i visited a lot of differnet places all over the world and i think that there you will be happy withthe time and with the stay all the time. i want you all just keep this place in the mind and with the help of the rest having there you will increase positive impressions into the life for you all. The hostel is located close to bike rental, a gym and a spa center. For your rest there is a shared lounge with a TV and a comfy terrace. You may cook different dishes at a well-equipped shared kitchen with a fridge, a microwave, a toaster and a coffee machine. Start your morning with free fresh-made pancakes served at the hostel.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:47 pm

i think that this is very important to find place where you will be happy with the time and with the rest having and where you will feel like staying at hone there. i want you all just pay attention on the great variety of good gay -friendly places where you will be happy with the time and with the stay and rest there. There is a variety of shops, restaurants, bars and cafés close to the hostel, so you don’t need to go far to eat out. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in luggage storage and lockers. Guests with children under 6 years don’t have to pay for them, if kids stay for extra beds.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:19 am

Kohver Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated at the heart of Tallinn’s lively Old Town. Walk for 15 minutes from the hostel and reach the Town Hall Square. Tallin Bus Station is 3 kilometers away, while LennartMeri Tallinn Airport is in 5.4 kilometers from the property. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. I think that thiss is very positive place and there you will meet a lot of new and positive friends and you will be happy with the time and with the positive emotions you will get. i think that you need just pay attention on the atmosphere of this place and you will see something special for you there.
James2

Postby James2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:48 am

Hostel Suomenlinna is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the Suomenlinna Fortress area. Walk for 15 minutes from the property and find the beach. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. There is a nice garden outside the hostel, where you can have a rest from the city fuss. Areas for relaxation also include a shared lounge with a TV. i like to have the time there and i think that this is one of the best places where you will be happy with the time and with the all positive emotions you will get. i think that this place will bring something new and positive to the all of us and with the help of it you will be happy and impressed with the time.
Mall

Postby Mall » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:00 am

THis is very important all your family members feel great during the travelling and i think that you need just pay attention on the comfort of the place where you decided to have the time and stay. i think thatit should be place with the all facilities you need just for the good rest having and stay theere. For kids’ entertainment there is a children's playground. The hostel offers facilities for disabled guests. Hostel Auris offers private rooms for everyone - Double Rooms and Twin Rooms for couples, Triple Rooms, Quadruple Rooms and Family Rooms for families and group of friends. Rooms go with private bathrooms.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:50 am

There are many new and positive places for the all of us to have the time and positive emotions and impressions there nad i think that there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive impressions you will get there for you . i think that you will open something benefitial there all the time for you with the stay. While staying you can start your day with a free morning sauna and a breakfast buffet served at the on-site Restaurant Avanto. The restaurant also offers à la carte evening menu. Guests can enjoy their meals on a terrace in summer. Guests can make use of a well-equipped shared kitchen.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:25 pm

Sometimes this is very important to find place where you will be happy with the time and with the all positive emotion you will see there and i think that we all need just pay attention on the fact that there are many new open gay -friendly places where you will have the time and where you will be happy with the rest and with the positive mood. You can buy products at an on-site supermarket and prepare meals at a fully-equipped shared kitchen with a dining area. The amenities offered by the hostel include free lockers and laundry facilities. Guests can enjoy a shared sauna at the sister hostel, ThePark.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:52 pm

i think that nowadays there are many new and positive places for the all of us to have the time and positive emotions and impressions there. i think that with the help of it you will be impressed with the time and with the all positive emotions you will get and i think that you will be happy with the time and with the all positive emotions you will get there all the time for you . If you travel on a budget or like home cooked meals there is a well-equipped shared kitchen where you can prepare meals and snacks. Guests can have a rest at a shared lounge with a TV, have fun at a games room and relax on a nice terrace.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:36 pm

Cascina Bellaria is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the Trenno public park of Milan. It will take you 10 minutes on foot to get to Rho Fiera Milano Exhibition Centre. San Siro Stadium is 2 kilometers from the hostel. If you travel by car there is private parking, but a reservation is needed and it costs 5 EUR/day. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. I recommend this place for you all and there you will be satisfied with the atmosphere of happiness you will see there and there you will be impressed with the great and positive mood you will get and with the positive impressions this place will bring into your life. i think that you need just try it.

Return to “Health & sex”