My destination

Lorry

Re: My destination

Postby Lorry » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:47 am

Carlton Lausanne Boutique Hotel is a four-star property situated in Sous-Gare-Ouchy district in the city of Lausanne. The airport is situated 51 km away from the hotel. In the area, there are numerous tourist and cultural places of interest such as Lavaux vineyards, the Olympic museum and Evian Golf Club. i like this place because of the atmosphere of happiness all the time i can get there . I think that with the help of this place you will get real satisfaction from the life and from the great time having. I like it because i can be myself there and have the greatest time with the whole my family.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:54 am

The Crowne Plaza is located just in the heart of Birmingham, only in a few steps from New Street station. The Crowne Plaza in Birmingham is a perfect place for business trips and traveling. The hotel is a combination of everything that is needed for a productive work-time and pleasant rest. i like this place because every traveller can see something interesting and benefitial all the time there for him I think that you will be really impressed with the positive and great time you will get there for you and you will be really satisfied with the all people you will meet on the own way.i like it and i think that you will like it, too.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:20 am

The Botanic Villa is a 4 star gay-friendly hotel that stands in quiet and picturesque area of central Siem Reap, Cambodia. This building may be accessed by the complimentary transfer service out of Siem Reap International Airport, placed in 18 minutes. i want you all just pay attention on the stay there and i think that with the help of this place you all the time will be really impressed with the time and with the all positive and great impressions you will get there all the time for you. I want you keep in the mind that here you will meet just gay people all the time and you will get the best time all together.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:30 am

i like to open something interesting and new for me and i think that there are many positive placces where you will get something intersting and benefitial all the time for you. I want you all just keep this place in the mind till the next vacation in your life. I want you all just pay attention on the great atmosphere and positive emotions you will get there all the time for you. Each of the air conditioned apartments politely invites guests to have a rest, relax, observe the views of the pool area or the garden and enjoy modern facilities, which include: a private bathroom (shower/bath), a hairdryer, a safe, free Wi-Fi and television.
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:34 am

Hi people. I know many many interesting about this place. And now I am strongly ready to share it with you . I know that this place also provides sauna with Jacuzzi and a steam bath. A signature cocktail or a glass of cool bear are offered at the sauna or pool bar. The Golden Banana Kitchen treats the hotel’s guests with authentic local specialties near the pool or in the courtyard area. Outdoors you can also find a large swimming pool, which is great for refreshing on a hot day. Moreover it is possible to meet many good people there
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:43 am

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/tropi ... uesthouse/ i want you all just pay attention on the stay theere and you will get something interesting and beenfitial all the time for you and you will be really impressed wit hthe time spending there. Because this is great place with the charming atmosphere f the holidays. I think that you will be really satisfied with the time having. The nearby area boasts with the following attractions you may like to visit: the King’s Road Angkor, the Tomb Raider Temple, the Old Market, the Death Gate, Pub Street, the Divo Gallery, Angkor Wat, the Bayon Temple and the Siem Reap Art Center Night Market.
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:46 am

Dear friends, i want you all just pay attention on the place which i want to recommend to the all of you. I think that with thehelp of it you will be really impressed with the time and positive emotions you will get there for you all the time. I want you try to find some time to visit it and you will be really impressed with the great time there. At first, it was a famous travel destination for people from all Europe. For instance, the Empress Josephine was a VIP guest of the property in 1810. Today, the hotel has become a unique property with a lot of entertainment opportunities. International gurus of jazz are coming here every year to perform.
MARK

Postby MARK » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:57 pm

When i have bad mood all the time just try to find some place to visit it and have the time there andi think that with the help of it i can feel some positive and great impressions and i think that you all need just payattention on the positive places for the gay people to have the rest and ttime there. You can enjoy a wide range of cocktails at the bistro-bar the Friedrich’s. A rich culinary heritage of Potsdam is reflected in the modern fusion restaurant, found on site. The summer terrace “Kutscherhof” is a delightful offer for dining outdoors when the weather is fine. i think that you like this place very much like me.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:12 pm

Hotel SP34 is a 4 star gay-friendly property that is found in the Latin Quarter of Copenhagen, Denmark. This bohemian influenced area is set in 12.7 kilometers from the airport and in 1.1 kilometer from the Central Station. The nearest metro stop may be reached in 700 meters. Pay atention on the huge number of attractions you will get there and i think that this is one of the most visited and positive place for gay people to have the time there. i think that there you will be really impressed with the surrounding atmosphere and you will open something new and positive for you every day of the stay there with the friends.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:21 pm

With the help of the location changing you all the time will get some positive and great impressions and you will be really impressed withthe time having and with the all positive impressions you will get there all the time for you. I want you all just keep this place in the mind al lthe time. There are 55 individually designed apartments with recent renovation, which invite to take a day off, stretch on a high-quality bed and enjoy new-age facilities with a partner or a friend. A private wet area fitted with a shower or a bath tub, a WC, Wi-Fi, a direct dial telephone and a flat screen TV – are available at your service 24/7 during the stay.

Return to “Health & sex”