Often colds

Natan

Re: Often colds

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:29 pm

Abnormal is the person who can not solve his problems, due to his lack of control over his own emotional state, and one who does not let God come to the thought of the meaninglessness of his life and will start to think about how to interrupt her. That's what's abnormal, that's what's terrible! People who fall into depression and are in it for years, depriving themselves of the opportunity to fully communicate with the outside world - that's who really is not all right, that's who is abnormal, and who clearly need help.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Nevertheless, despite all of the above, I must warn you friends about the other side of deceit, namely, the power that stands above any lie. This is the power of the mind and absolute awareness, in which you will simply be impossible to deceive, and you yourself will not deceive such a person who is smart enough and is at a high stage of awareness. That's when you deal with really clever people, in that case, it's better to completely abandon the deception, otherwise you will show yourself as an extremely weak and stupid person, and also as an aggressor, for deception is a certain form of violence.
Liam

Postby Liam » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:24 pm

Hello everyone! I do not know what to tell you about it. I have a headache very rarely. And if there is, I quickly take the pills to stop the pain. Do not you want to go check out? It is better to go to the doctor and you will be sure that everything is ok with you. I think this is the best advice.

Return to “Health & sex”