Often colds

Natan

Re: Often colds

Postby Natan » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:29 pm

Abnormal is the person who can not solve his problems, due to his lack of control over his own emotional state, and one who does not let God come to the thought of the meaninglessness of his life and will start to think about how to interrupt her. That's what's abnormal, that's what's terrible! People who fall into depression and are in it for years, depriving themselves of the opportunity to fully communicate with the outside world - that's who really is not all right, that's who is abnormal, and who clearly need help.
Daren

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:50 pm

Nevertheless, despite all of the above, I must warn you friends about the other side of deceit, namely, the power that stands above any lie. This is the power of the mind and absolute awareness, in which you will simply be impossible to deceive, and you yourself will not deceive such a person who is smart enough and is at a high stage of awareness. That's when you deal with really clever people, in that case, it's better to completely abandon the deception, otherwise you will show yourself as an extremely weak and stupid person, and also as an aggressor, for deception is a certain form of violence.
Liam

Postby Liam » Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:24 pm

Hello everyone! I do not know what to tell you about it. I have a headache very rarely. And if there is, I quickly take the pills to stop the pain. Do not you want to go check out? It is better to go to the doctor and you will be sure that everything is ok with you. I think this is the best advice.
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:25 am

Sometimes a man becomes simply bored and not interested in his woman, as a result of which he begins to draw to adventures on the side. This is one of the most common causes of male infidelity, but nevertheless I believe that it starts taking its toll from upbringing.
Yes, to live with a woman who, for example, is not interested in what the man is interested in, and also for the whole day engaged in children, without paying him enough attention, may become bored with time.
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:04 am

Fear of loneliness is one of the most common fears of people in our time. It is also called autophobia, if it is pathological in nature, when a person does not tolerate solitude. It would seem, how this can be - because people around are full and ways to establish communication with them too much, which alone the Internet is worth, in which we all can communicate with each other. But at the same time we still feel lonely. Not all of course, but many. Why is that?
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:41 pm

Thus, having allocated that unconscious part of the instinct of self-preservation, we get with you such manifestations as inaction and fear, which are interpreted by our natural essence in the wrong way, and we ourselves are harmed.
A stronger manifestation of this instinct, such as the instinct of power, which is tied to the desire to survive and to find a more or less secure position in society, is in fact also not meaningful, people do not always understand why they seek power and power with it connected.

Return to “Health & sex”