I want to go there

Moppy

Re: I want to go there

Postby Moppy » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:32 am

This gay-friendly hotel is located in Madrid, close to the A2 motorway and a 15-minute drive from the city center. It offers SPA and a fitness center. All rooms at the Melia Avenida America feature modern decor and air conditioning. Among the other amenities, you will find satellite TV and free Wi-Fi. i HOPE THAT this place will open new and positive world of possibilities for you all and there you will be happy and satisfied with the stay and with the great variety of details you will get there. i am sure that this is one of the most welcomed place for gay peopelt o have the time there and meet new friends.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:05 pm

Today i want to share one new place where i like to have the time and i think that there every traveller will open something benefitial for him and there you will get the best time and relaxation ever for you . i am sure that this is something you need just avoid the boredom.The reception works round-the-clock. Their friendly and polite staff speaks Polish, French, English, and German. They provide such services as tour desk, tickets booking, baggage storage, ironing. In addition, you can use a coping machine. The hotel offers its guests the next types of rooms: single room, double room - standard.
James2

Postby James2 » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:02 am

Hotel Aurora is situated opposite Florence’s Santa Maria Novella Train Station. The hotel features a green garden and a snack bar. Air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi, an LCD TV and a minibar. All the time i just try to open new and positive places where i can spend some time and there all the time i can stay happy with the rest having and with the all new openings there. i hope that with the help of this place you will be satisfied with the rest and with the great and positive impressions and emotions you will get and there you will be really impressed with the positive and great mood you will get there for you all.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:54 am

This 5-star gay-friendly hotel is located in the West End of London, in a beautifully Victorian building. It offers you top-class spa facilities, spacious rooms, and an excellent brasserie. The hotel is situated at the intersection of Pall Mall and Waterloo Place, it is a 15-minute walk from the Buckingham Palace. i am sure that this place will open new and positive emotions for you and there you will feel special . because with the help of the rest having there you will open new and positive emotions and impressions all the time for you all and you will be satisfied with the great time and positive mood you will get there for you.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:30 am

This gay-friendly hotel is located in the center of Amsterdam. The famous architect PJH Cuypers built the historic Prinsen hotel. It is just five minutes’ walk from Leidseplein square and Vondel park. It will take you about eight minutes to reach to the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum. i am sure that there you will be happy with the rest and with the time having there all together with the friends and i think that this place will open new and positive things like atmosphere and great surrounding for you and for the all your family members and there you will behappy with the time having and with the rest.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:56 pm

Nowadays there are many new and positive places for the all of you to have the time and rest there. i am sure that with the help of this place you will be happy with the new and positive impressions and there you will be satisfied with the great time and with the new and positive emotions there. i am sure that there you will be happy with the rest having there. Also, you are offered to order some exotic cocktails, different kinds of beer and vines at their design bar with leather sofas. All rooms are modern with big soundproof windows, flat screen TVs and en-suite bathrooms with a hairdryer and a heated towel rail.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:16 am

I like to visit new places and try tasty food there, i think that this is one of the best possibilities for the all of us to try soething new and i think that there you will be happywith the great time and with the all positive people you will meet and you will have the time all together for the cup of tea there. The Gallery’s restaurant has an attractive garden terrace where you can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine, including a weekend gourmet menu. The hotel also has a bar and a cafe. Gallery Hotel is situated next to the gardens of Palau Robert, a gallery and tourist information centre. Gaudi’s La Pedrera is a 3-minute walk away.
Bart

Postby Bart » Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:53 am

Hi my friendly crowd. I am well aware of this place and I know that their professional team of the best chefs carefully prepares the meals every day, and they are very passionate about their work. Besides, there is a regular check about the things going on in the kitchen. For breakfast, you can try cereals, pastries and eggs as well as omelets and pancakes. You can order everything from the grill bar. If you have a sweet tooth, you are welcome to enjoy Turkish fruit. Lunch includes a plethora of salads and three or four traditional dishes.
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Apr 10, 2018 8:26 am

Chill Backpackers offers a rooftop terrace with city and river views. There are free daily movies in the movie room. Laundry service with washers, dryers and ironing facilities is available for an extra fee. Guests who like to cook may prepare meals and snacks at a well-equipped shared kitchen. i like to spend weekends there with the all my family members and i think that with the help of the rest having there you will be happy withthe all new and positive feelings you will get and with the great atmosphere of this place you will open there all the time for you all. because of it you need just go there.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:46 pm

I KNOW that travelling with the friends is the best thing ever and there are many places where you will have unforgotable time and positive emotions for you all. i think that with the help of the rest having at the place which i want to recommedn for you all you will have the best time there for you. Guests can have a drink and chat with the bar’s visitors at an on-site bar. If you travel on a budget or like home cooked meals there is a well-equipped shared kitchen where you can prepare meals and snacks. Guests may have a rest and watch a TV at a shared lounge. If you like to spend time outdoors, you may relax on a comfy terrace with BBQ facilities.

Return to “Health & sex”