I want to go there

MORAN

Re: I want to go there

Postby MORAN » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:56 pm

Hostal Polanco Cerro Alegre is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Chile’s Valparaíso. It will take you 20 minutes to get to Plaza Victoria and 30 minutes to get to the Pacific Ocean on foot from the property. By car you can reach Santiago Airport in 2 hours from the hostel. If you travel by car, there is private parking at a location nearby . there you will try the best food ever. i think that i have never try something like here and there you will be really impressed with the all positive and great dishes you will get. because this place is famouce of its food and there are many people all over the world who like it.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:14 pm

Sometimes this is very difficult to find place where you will stay and feel like in the right place, because we all the time just followed by the other people around and have not the comfort in thecommon places that is why i want to share one place which i really like with you all and i think that you will like it , too. Every morning guests are offered to try a continental breakfast, while during the day you can cook at a well-equipped shared kitchen. Laundry service is available for an extra fee. Outdoors you can find a nice garden and a comfy terrace with BBQ facilities. Pets are allowed on your request and there are no extra charges.
MARK

Postby MARK » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:38 pm

I like to have time with the all my friend s travelling somewhere and i think that there are many positive places where you will get something benefitial and new for you adn you will be relluy impressed with the positive and great impressions you iwll get there for you. i like it and you will get something new for you there all the time. During the day you may prepare meals and snacks at a well-equipped shared kitchen. If you are tired after a long day of exploring the city, you can have a rest and chat with other guests on a comfy terrace with BBQ facilities. For smoking guests there is a designated smoking area.
Mall

Postby Mall » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:49 pm

I know that travelling will bring a lot of posiive and great impressions adnithink that you will be really impressed with the time having in the place where you will feel likme styaing at home. i think that you neeed just pay attentuon on the stay there andyou will be happy there with the time. You can cook different dishes at a well-equipped shared kitchen. Leave your bags in luggage storage and discover the city without worrying about them. For kids’ entertainment there are children television networks. Hostal Grey offers a choice between Double Rooms and Triple Rooms. Rooms come with either private or shared bathrooms.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:10 pm

Endless Sky Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Punta Arenas. Walk for 5 minutes from the property and reach the beach. Punta Arenas Airport is 17 kilometers from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. 24-hour reception offers tips on what to do and where to go in Punta Arenas. If you travel on a budget you will get this place is the best for you to have the time there . i think that you will be happy with the time and with the positive rest and emotions there for you. i think that this place will change all your life for the better and you will be happy with the time and with the all positive emotions there.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:51 pm

as for me there are many positive places for the all of us to have the time and there you will be happy and impressed with the time and with the all positive emotions and impressions you will have. i think that this is one of the most popular place where you will be impressed with the stay. For your relaxation there is a nice garden and a comfy terrace. Guests may have rest and watch a TV at a shared lounge. Meals and snacks can be prepared at a shared kitchen with a kettle, a microwave and a toaster. Guests may have a free cup of tea or coffee at any time. La Maïoun Guesthouse offers 6-Bed Female Dormitory Rooms
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:17 am

Friends, i think that new places visitinng is the best satisfaction for the all of us and thee are many people who like to travedl and looing for the something new nad positive there. i think thatyou will be happy with the time and with the positive emotions and impressions this place will bring into your life. For your relaxation there is a nice garden and a comfy terrace. Guests may have rest and watch a TV at a shared lounge. Meals and snacks can be prepared at a shared kitchen with a kettle, a microwave and a toaster. Guests may have a free cup of tea or coffee at any time. La Maïoun Guesthouse offers 6-Bed Female Dormitory Rooms .
James2

Postby James2 » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:50 am

Traevlling is the best thing for the people who want to change something in the life and i think that there are many positive people who will bring some posiitve mood and great minds to the all of you. i think thtat you will be happy with the time and with the positive rest there you will get for you . Guests can cook different dishes at a well-equipped shared kitchen. There are a lot of restaurants and cafes close at hand. Hostel Suomenlinna features a public computer, lockers, luggage storage and laundry. If you travel with children under 2 years, they stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Mall

Postby Mall » Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:57 am

Hostel Auris is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Helsinki. Hartwall Arena is in 2.3 kilometers from the hostel, while Sonera Stadium is 3.9 kilometers away. If you travel by car there is free private parking on site, no reservation is needed. Free Wi-Fi is available in some hostel rooms. If you travel on a budget, there is a well-equipped shared kitchen. i am sure that you will fall into love with this place and there you will be happy with the time and with he all positive emotions you will get. i think that with the help of this place you will change all the life for the better just for the one evening you will stay there.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:53 am

Euphoria Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the Old Town of Tallinn. Walk for just 3 minutes from the property and reach the Freedom Monument. Niguliste Museum-Concert Hall, Estonian National Opera as well as Nordea Concert Hall are 600 meters away. For guests with cars there is free private parking on site. this is one of the best places for the gay peope to spend time there and i think that there everybody will get everything he want to get from the life and i think that with the help of this place you will be impressed with the friendlisness you will meet there during the stay.

Return to “Health & sex”