I like it

Moppy

Re: I like it

Postby Moppy » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:00 pm

Hotel De Witte Lelie is a beautiful 4 star gay-friendly property, which provides the unique blend of luxury and state-of-the-art facilities essential for your comfortable stay in Antwerp, Belgium. You can use a taxi or rent a car to come there from Antwerp Airport (4.8 kilometers) or out of Central Railway Station (1.1 kilometer). i think that this is one of th ebest places where i have ever been and i think that with the help of the rest having there you all the time will be really satisfied with the all positive and great impressions you will get there for you and you will be really happy with the time having there with the friedns.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:17 pm

Conti Hotel Köln is an excellent 3 star gay-friendly choice for accommodation in the heart of the cathedral city of Cologne, Germany. Thanks to great successful location in the Belgian quarter – the design and art district – one also gets easy access to numerous boutique shops, art cafes, bars, theatres and museums. i think that this place is really worthy your attention because with the help of it all your dreams will come true adn there you will get some positive and great impressions all the time for you and you will be really satisfied with the time and with the all positive and great emotions you will get there all the time. I WANT you all just try to find something interesting and new for you there all the time.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:22 pm

I think that you all the time need jsut try to get something interesting and new for you adn you wil be happy with the time and with the rest having there. I THINK that you will be happy with the time and with the positive and great impressions there all the time fo ryou and you will be happy there with the time having.Pattaya is a gorgeous place to spend marvelous weekends with a beloved partner, alone or with a friend. Among the sights which are worth visiting you can find: the Sanctuary of Truth, Nong Nooch Garden and A La Campagne. The most rated places you can visit for dining are: the Beefeater, the Kiss Food & Drink.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Tue Dec 19, 2017 6:18 pm

i like all the time just open something benefitial and new for me and i think that there are many places where you all the time will get something benefitial and great for you adn you wil be really happy with the time and with the all positive and great impressions you will get there for you all the time during the time spending there. The Greulich team will be happy to help you find the best option for your stay as well as an exciting exploration of Zurich, local attractions and entertainment. You can also participate in daily yoga classes with a professional instructor. This service can also be included in one of the selected packages.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Thu Dec 21, 2017 5:54 pm

With the help of travelling you all the time can change all you life for the better nad i think that there are many posiite and great places where you will have time with the friends and you will enjoy the atmosphre you wil lget there for you adn you will be happy with the time you will open there during the stay and time having there with the all nearest people. Relaxation areas include a shared lounge with a TV and a comfy terrace. If you are hungry, you can cook at a well-equipped shared kitchen. Guests who travel with a child under 2 years don’t have to pay for a kid, if the child using existing beds.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:17 pm

WE ALL dependent from the positive and gerat rest havng and i think that there are many positive and great impressions you will get for you during the stay in the place which are specially created for gay peopel to have the itme and positive emotions and impressions there for you. that is why i want uou all just keep in the mind this lace where all guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in lockers. If you are tired after a long day of exploring the city, you can relax and chat with other guests at a shared lounge with a TV. Outdoors there is a comfy terrace, where you can have a rest.
MARK

Postby MARK » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:32 pm

Friends, nowadays there are many positive and great plaves whee you will get a lot of positive and new emotions and you will be happy with the time and with the rest you will get there for you and you will get something benefitial for you there all the time. For your valuables there is a safety deposit box, available for free. Guests who worry about their belongings’ safety can keep them in luggage storage and lockers. If you are tired after a long day of discovering the city, you can relax and socialize at a shared lounge with a TV. Guests who want to have a rest from the city fuss can breathe fresh air at a peaceful garden. i think tha you need just try to open it for oyu all .
Mall

Postby Mall » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:58 pm

I think that travelling can open something benefitiqal to the all of us and with the help of it you will get a lot od new andposiitve emotions all the time for you and you will be really impressed with the time and with the positive emotions you will get there. i like it and i want you all just try it. Guests who are tired after a long day of traveling around the city can watch a TV and chat with other guests at a shared lounge. Endless Sky Hostel offers dormitory rooms for 4 and 6 persons. All dormitories are mixed. Certain units have a seating area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Dorms come with shared bathrooms.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:02 pm

Patagonia House is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Punta Arenas. Walk for 30 minutes from the hostel and find the city center and Main Square. Punta Arenas airport is 20 kilometers from the property. If you travel by car, there is free private parking on site, but a reservation is needed. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.i think that this place will bring a lot of positive and great impressions to the all of us and there you will be happy and satisfied with the time and with the rest there. i think that you need just try to get some positive anf great time with the all your friens there and you will be happy with the time having there.
Romario

Postby Romario » Fri Feb 23, 2018 12:06 pm

I am pleased to meet you here too. What about your mood?? Is it good for you or not??? It is known for me that Mutinerie is a fantastic LGBT bar in Paris. If you like dark and intimate atmosphere so be sure you will like spending time there. It is important to mention that the bartenders are very friendly and helpful there and the drinks/snacks are well priced. There are many unforgettable and special events. You will never be alone here guys. Be sure in it dudes and duddetes!!!
Last edited by Romario on Sun Feb 25, 2018 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Health & sex”