New opening

Moppy

Re: New opening

Postby Moppy » Mon Dec 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Hotel Ludwig is a 3 star gay-friendly hotel that is centrally located at the well-favored Kunibertsviertel in Cologne, Germany. It is easy to access from Main Station that is placed just in 150 meters. Bonn International Airport is reached in 13.5 kilometers. Within 140 meters you can see the nearest metro stop. i think that this is very positive and great place where you will get something interesting all the tiem for you and where you will be really impressed with the all positive and good emotions and positive impressions you will get there all the time for you and you will be happy there with the time having all the time.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:27 pm

Tareach Angkor Villa is a 3 star gay-friendly hotel that is conveniently placed within walking distance from the main tourist attractions of Siem Reap, Cambodia. There are three floors in the building. It is occupied by 14 quiet apartments, providing enough living space, Khmer-style design . I like this place because of the atmsphere i all the time can see there and i think that with the help of the stay thee you will be really impressed with the time and with the all positive and great impressions you will get there all the time for you. I WANT you all just keep this place in the mind and you will be really impressed.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:36 pm

I know that there are many positive emotions you will get during the travelling and i think that there are many positive places where you will stay and where you will open some positive emotions adn impressions for you. i want you all just pay attention on the place which i want to recommend to you all. If you are tired after a long day of discovering the city, you can relax and socialize at a shared lounge with a TV. Guests who want to have a rest from the city fuss can breathe fresh air at a peaceful garden. Each morning you can try a buffet breakfast served at the hostel, while you can cook different dishes at a well-equipped shared kitchen.
MARK

Postby MARK » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:33 pm

La Casa Azul Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Valparaíso. It will take you 5 minutes to get to Museo a Cielo Abierto Museum and La Sebastiana, and 15 minutes to get to Pablo Neruda's house on foot from the property. Santiago Severín Library is 500 meters away, while Atkinson Walk is 700 meters from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. this is very benefitial place for the rest having there and for the stay there with the all your friendsw and i think that you need just go there and stay for the some time for the rest and positive time having there. i think that you need just keep this place in the mind.
Mall

Postby Mall » Fri Dec 22, 2017 4:52 pm

Hostal del Sur offers a wide range of private rooms - Single Rooms for individuals, Double Rooms and Twin Rooms for couples, and Triple Rooms for group of friends and families. Rooms come with private bathrooms with free toiletries. The amenities include heating, a desk and a TV with cable channels. i ike this place and i think that there you will be really impressed with the time and positive emotions you will get there for you. i like it and there you will be really happy with the time having and with the all positive emotions you will get there for oyu. i want you all just go there and have some time.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:04 pm

i think that there are many new adn positive plaves where you allthe time will get something benefitial and new adn there you will be happy and impressed with the time and with the all positie and great emotions you will get there for you. i like it and i think that with the help of it you will change everything for the better in the life. If you travel on a budget or like home cooked meals there is a well-equipped shared kitchen where you can prepare meals and snacks. Guests are served complimentary tea and coffee in the mornings. Guests can chat with each other and watch a TV at a shared lounge. Guests who travel with children under 5 years don’t have to pay for kids.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:37 am

It is exactly new opening for those who like spending time with comfort. This hot bar has really perfect location, everything within easy reach here and it is not difficult to find the place at all. If you are a lover of spicy feelings and handsome, naked boys this club will certainly give you these crazy emotions. The atmosphere in this unforgettable place is extremely welcoming and pleasant. You can enjoy chatting and dancing here as well as drinking stiff cocktails. By the way I have met some good person with whom I still communicate
Mall

Postby Mall » Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:18 pm

I think that with the help of travelling we all the time can change all the life for the better and there are many new and positive plaves where you will be happy and satisfied with the atmosphere and with the all positive emotions you will get there all the time for you all. A safety deposit box is available for your valuables. At the lobby you can find 4 free Internet computers. Guests who like home-cooked meals or travel on a budget can prepare meals at a well-equipped shared kitchen. Start you day with a breakfast buffet served at the on-site café. If you are tired after a long day of discovering the city, you can have rest at a shared lounge.
MARK

Postby MARK » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:20 am

With the help of travelling you will see a lot of new and positive impressions and you will be happy with the time you will spend searching something great. i want you all just pay attention on the gay -friendly places forst of all and go there when you will have some free time there for you all. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. In the surrounding area you can find numerous restaurants, museums and small boutiques. If you like to cook or travel on a budget, you can prepare meals at a well-equipped communal kitchenette. At the common area guests can find a guest computer with free Internet access.
Mall

Postby Mall » Thu Jan 25, 2018 9:53 am

Vere Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the centre of Tbilisi. You can easily get around the city by underground as there is Rustaveli Metro Station in 100 m away. Tbilisi International Airport is 18 kilometers from the hostel. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas. You can find a lot of cafes, restaurants and bars located close at hand. i think that this is very popular places for thegay peopel to have the time and rest there. and every vacation you will see a lot of new and positive people there from all over the world and there you will be happy with the time and with the all positive mood you will get for you.

Return to “Health & sex”