New place

Mall

Re: New place

Postby Mall » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:41 am

Salles Hotel Pere IV is situated in the Poble Nou District, 10 minutes’ walk from the lively Port Olimpic area and Barcelona's beaches. This hotel features a free spa and free Wi-Fi. Each of the spacious rooms comes with a free welcome minibar. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, with satellite channels. there are many new and positive emotions you will get there for you all during the time having with the all your friends there. i hope that there you will see all the beauty of the world and you will stay happy and satisfied with the all positive emotions you will get there for you all and with the positive mood having there.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:50 am

Today i decided to chare one new place with the all of you to have the time there and you will be happy with the new people you will meet there and you will have the time all together with the all of them there. i am sure that there you will be on the seven heaven of happiness during the rest having there and stay there. The hotel offers a varied buffet breakfast every morning. All air-conditioned rooms at the Onix are spacious and elegant. They have a minibar and LCD satellite TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a hairdryer. You can hire a car or bicycle from the hotel tour desk. There is a 24-hour reception and a laundry service.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:21 am

Hotel Praga is a 10-minute walk from Marques de Vadillo Metro Station, around 4 km from central Madrid, and has easy access to the A-42 and M-30 Motorways. All air-conditioned rooms at the Praga have satellite TV, a pillow menu and minibar. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is also available. here you will meet a lot of different people from all over the world and you will have the time there all together with the friends. i am sure that there you will be satisfied with the new and positive emotions and with the great atmosphere you will see there and you will feel during the time having.
James2

Postby James2 » Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:29 am

With the help of new places openings you will get some additional knowledge for you all and you will be happy with the time having and withthe great views you will get for you. because when you have possibility to see something new you all the time need just use it and you will see the beauty of the our world and you will be happy with the great time having there. You can make use of the hotel’s 24-hour reception and luggage storage facilities. Hotel Osuna is less than 500 m from Canillejas Metro Station, which connects guests to Madrid in 25 minutes. The nearby M-40 Motorway also offers easy access to the city centre.
Bart

Postby Bart » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:23 am

Hello friendly people. Well you advised that variant but I am not welcoming as for that one. . The waiter brought us two basic cocktails of grapefruit and gin. It was really disgusting, since it had some pieces of fruit in it. All in all, the bar was a poor experience. The staff was not ready to give good service for the guests. Besides, we paid 28 pounds for the additional tips from the staff. Of course, you can come to the hotel restaurant or bar, but it is better to stay away from the property, since there are two properties in the same building. Be much more attentive as for it
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Apr 12, 2018 8:53 am

La Playa Hostel & Rooftop is a gay-friendly hostel situated in the El Poblado district in Medellín. It will take you 10 minutes to get to Lleras Park and 30 minutes to get to El Poblado Park on foot from the property. Pueblito Paisa is 3.7 kilometers away. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. Relaxation areas include a peaceful garden. This is place specially created for the active people to have the time there because there you will the time will stay in the center of communication and there you will spend a lot of time talking about the different things with the other people. i hope that you will like it and go there.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:22 pm

V&S Hostel Club is a gay-friendly hostel situated in central Buenos Aires. It will take you 5 minutes to get to the Colon Opera House and Florida Street, and 20 minutes to get to the Obelisk on foot from the hostel. You can easily get around the city, as there is Lavalle Subway Station in 200 meters from the property. If you travel by car, there is private parking at a location nearby. i think that just there you will meet people who will support all the time and there you will leave all the negative thoughts and minds and you will have possibility to start new life and you will be happy with the rest having there.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:27 am

https://gayweekends.com/en/object/romantik-hotel-julen/ i want you all just keep this place in the mind and with the help of the rest having there you will stay impressed with the all beautiful and great views and with the positive atmosphere you will open there for you all the time, i hope that there you will be happy and satisfied with the all positive impressions and with the great time you will have. Together with this, you will receive many other special offers with various opportunities to visit local attractions, resort areas, local restaurants and cafes. The multilingual staff is always happy to answer any question .
MARK

Postby MARK » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:20 am

Today i want to recommend one place where i like to have free time and i think that with the help of the rest having there you will get just new and positive emotions from the life and you will be happy with the all positive feeliungs you will get there for you all and there you will stay happy and impressed with the all positive and beautiful views you will get. You will receive special offers with packages of services, including discounts for hotel accommodation in different types of rooms, discounts on visiting local museums, some shops and much more, depending on the purpose of your trip to Zurich.
Mall

Postby Mall » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:32 pm

The Hotel Royal is a luxurious 4-star property located close to the bustling districts of Geneva. Together with this, only a few steps separate you from the coast of Lake Geneva. The interior of the building shows the best traditions in a combination of luxury, comfort and modernity. You also have the opportunity to reach the old city quickly. i am sure that you will like atmosphere of this place and there you will be happy and satisfied with the all positive emotions and with the great feelings this place will bring to the all of you . i am sure that there you will stay impressed with the beauty.

Return to “Health & sex”