Resty time

Lorry

Re: Resty time

Postby Lorry » Tue Oct 17, 2017 2:49 pm

Electra Hotel Athens is a new-fashioned 4 star gay-friendly hotel, which welcomes business travelers and beloved couples in the commercial district of Athens, Greece. One can reach it by train, by bus and by taxi out of Kifissos Central Station, Piraeus Port and Athens International Airport Eleftherios Venizelos. I want yo all just pay attention on the stay there and i am sure that there you will get something interesting all the time for you during the stay. because this place can change all your life adn there you will be really happy and satisfied all the time with the rest and with the stay there .
James2

Postby James2 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:14 pm

There are many positive places for the all of us to have the time there and i think thatt here you will open something benefitiak all the tiem for you and you will get something interesting adn new all the time and you will open something gerat there all the tiem and you will be really happy and satisfied there with the rest having and with the stay .There are a lot of “must visit” places in Berlin, which make the greatest impression on its visitors, among them area: Checkpoint Charlie, Unter den Linden Boulevard, the Gendarmenmarkt Square, the Brandenburg Gate, Alexanderplatz and Kurfürstendamm.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:45 pm

I think that we all the time need just try to open something interesting and benfitial for me adn i think that we all the time will get soemthing great adn interesting there. I think that there you will see something great and you will liek this place even more because there yu will be reqally satisfied with the stay and with the rest having there with the all your friends. The property does not have its own restaurant but there are plenty good ones within walking distance. But the hotel offers daily buffet breakfast that suits to every taste and is served in the breakfast room. Vending machine with some drinks and snacks is available downstairs.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:12 am

The hotel is located in a nice place in Aachen. I hope you know where it is. :lol: There is a green place around the hotel. There is a plethora of cultural and tourist attractions in the surrounding area. I liked the amazing park close to the hotel. The building of the hotel is gorgeous. It is magnificent with a lot of facilities for everybody. The hotel looks like a castle with long corridors and old furniture. If you are interested in baroque style and furniture you will be impressed))))
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:52 pm

Manning Bar is a cool bar for LGBT community. The bar’s live music and usual events, performances will impress you. By the way, there are many famous artists and singers. So your visiting this spot will be unforgettable for you. There are many entertainments to your taste.i think that this place will bring something benefitiaall the time for you and i think that you all the tiem will fet something interesting all the time for you. I think that there you will see some positive and great emotions all the time and you will be really satisfied there with therest and withthe time you will spend there all the time.
MARK

Postby MARK » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:00 pm

There are many positive places for the all if us. i thnk that with the help of the stay there youall the time will see something interesting and benefiial for you. I think that there you will open something great there all the time foryou. I think that you will get some positive and interesting thngs all the time for you there and for the all your friends. Starting with the location of the bar everything is already perfect. You can find it in the centre of the Intercontinental Hotel. The classic decor is lovely with various seating options including lounge booths. Pleasant ambiance, lighting and music. It is a good variant to start you night .
James2

Postby James2 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:50 pm

I know that there are many positive places for the all ofus to have the time there and i thnk that you need just try to open something new and inteersting all the time for you there. Because with the help of it you will see something benefitial and new all the tem for you . i THINK that you need just keep this place in the mind and you will be really satisfied there with the stay. This is a spacious and nicely decorated bear bar with a very good ambiance, relaxed atmosphere, fantastic range of drinks, good cold beer and friendly bartenders. Very nice friendly place, lots of people on Saturday nights, DJ parties on Fridays and Saturdays.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Nov 02, 2017 2:53 pm

I like to travel and all the timei justt ry to open something inteersting adn new for me there. i think that there you will get some positive and great emotions and you will be really happy there with the rest and withthe stay ther eall the time. i think that you need just pay attention on the posiive and great emotions all the time for you and you will be really satisfied there all the time. Excellent new bar with the best cocktails in the Yumbo center, staff is amazing; they are friendly and very attentive. Voulezvous is beautiful and clean and has cozy atmosphere. The music is great and the service is brilliant.
Lui

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:14 pm

What about weather in your countries? Maybe what about plans for following weekends ?? I would like to say that the building of the hotel is gorgeous. It is magnificent with a lot of facilities for everybody. The hotel looks like a castle with long corridors and old furniture. The apartment is very well-groomed, spacious and clean. The rooms have a nice kind of windows that give the feeling of space and cleanliness. There is a massive bed in every apartment. Be sure that you will never forgive your night there!!!!
Timmy

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:01 am

I consider this place as the perfect one. That's true that you need to be absolutely happy while you are traveling there. From the description I know that for those who want to relax in the evening there is an extensive room service menu. This 14-night gay group cruise on the Queen Elizabeth provides the highest in service and luxury for its discerning travellers. There you can find any kind of activity for your taste, if it is visiting the Image Photo Gallery or the Royal Spa.

Return to “Health & sex”