Anal fissures

Re: Anal fissures

Postby Lui » Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:21 am

How are you feeling today?? I am glad to meet you here today too on this website. Anal fissures is a problem that can lead to serious problems with health and body..... It is known that diagnosis of anal fissure is carried out on the basis of fixing the patient complaints, inspection and instrumental data. The first step is to establish the presence of specific symptoms, and to inspect the perianal area. In most cases, the manipulation of data is sufficient to identify anal fissure.

Postby Timmy » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:31 pm

Oh..Wow I know that it is just horrible disease and a lot of men suffer from it because of careless treating to thier health..That`s true..I also heard somewhere that regular use of enemas for two weeks allows you to completely heal a fresh fracture, without resorting to additional drug therapy. However, when using enemas should not miss a single act of defecation as one bowel movement a dense feces lead to traumatic fractures, and the treatment process will have to start anew. :idea: :idea: :idea:

Postby Tyler » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:34 am

Good morning. Anal sex is quite interesting thing. To my mind in all cases of your sex, contraception is very important when someone has at least from time to time can be fickle sex with different guys. But in any case, we never know when it could happen to a guy who we believe with all our heart. I support you that many of us may say, that we just have to trust each other but there is no case in it . Anal sexes can have really many diseases which are usually caused without contraception. If you don't want to have such troubles, simple try to protect each other

Return to “Health & sex”