vacation is coming soon!

Mall

Re: vacation is coming soon!

Postby Mall » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:48 pm

The Red Lantern posses itself as a classic gay bar and club. Large dance floor, patio outback, pool and regular special events all this the place can offer you. Also there are some theme events. On Saturdays Latin nights with Spanish techno and pop. I think that there you will get just the positive emotions all the time nad i think that this place will change all your life for the better and i think that there you will see something interesting all the time nadi think that there you will feel some freedom . I think that there you can stay yourslef all the time nad i think that this is one of the best places for the all of us.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Wed Sep 13, 2017 8:02 pm

As for me , our life is the gerat thing and we all need payattention on the variety of the good moment we can have if we all go to the new places all the tiem you will have the vacations. i thinkthat this is very useful and we all need pay attetnion on this fact. Because there are many good possibilities we all can get. i think that we need just keep in the mind that we should stay in the gay- friendly places for the some time. Havana is also in the list of such places. This place combines lounge and restaurant. There you can play hold 'em poker or watch Transvestite shows. Also if you are a fan of dancing and club life .
Frankie

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:13 am

Hi everybody and everyone here friends. How are you doing? Unfortunately I don't have vacation in the nearest time and I am so sorry about it you know.. This place considers being mostly for gays, but still I mentioned many women and even families. Lovely place! The bar is not very big, but still there is enough space for everyone. I also liked the menu and the drink list here, it is very big and the drinks are extremely cheap! I ordered a cocktail which was very fresh and well presented, and of course very delicious
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:52 pm

i THINK that thissi gerat to open something inteersting all the time and i think that you need just pay attention on the possibiltiy to open something interesting there for you all the time. I think that you all the time need just pay all the great places in the mind and stay there all the time when you will open something interesting there for you. I want to recommend you all one good place for the stay there. Adventure Hostel Siem Reap is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Siem Reap. Walk for 15 minutes from the hostel and reach Pub Street. Angkor Wat is 7 kilometers away, while Siem Reap - Angkor International Airport is 8 kilometers from the property.
MORAN

Postby MORAN » Thu Sep 14, 2017 2:55 pm

All the time i just try to open something interesting and benefitial all the time for me. I think that we all the time need just pay attention on the variety of the gerat places for the stay there and where you will something interesting anf great for you. I think that there you will get something interesting all the time and you will be really satisfied with the stay there and you will be happy all the time there. Hostel Salakamreuk is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Siem Reap. Pub Street is 1.4 kilometers away, while Angkor Wat is 8 kilometers from the hostel. Siem Reap - Angkor International Airport is 9 kilometers from the property.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:25 pm

Boutique Dormitory Kochi-ke is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Siem Reap. It will take you 10 minutes to get to Angkor Night Market and 15 minutes to get to the lively Pub Street on foot from the property. Angkor Wat is 6.6 kilometers away. i think that youall the time need just pay attention onthe staythere, because there you will open something interesting and great all the time.I like this place and i think that there all your dreams will come true. I think that there you will get something new all the time. I think that there you will be happy and as for me this is one of the main things for all of us.
MARK

Postby MARK » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:28 pm

I think thatwe all need jusrt pay attention on the variety of the gerat plaes forthe stay there and i think that there you will get something interesting and positive all the time for you. I think that with the help of the travelling you will get something interesting all the time and there you will open something benefitial all the time. I THINK that you all the time need just pay such places in the ,ond and there you will be really happy during the stay.I want you all just keep it in the mind adn use.
Mall

Postby Mall » Thu Sep 14, 2017 3:45 pm

I like to open something interesting and benefitial all the time forme and i think that you all the time need just try to travel to the places for the rest having there and ithink that there you will find soemthing interesting and benefitial all the time for you.I think that this place will change all your life for the better adn there you will see something interesting for you all the time. Panorama Mekong Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Phnom Penh. It will take you 10 minutes to get to Sisowath Quay and 25 minutes to get to Royal Palace Phnom Penh on foot from the hostel. Chaktomouk Hall is 600 meters from the property.
Nilson

Postby Nilson » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:02 pm

Ampoule Modern Hostel is a gay-friendly hostel situated between Beoung Keng Kang District and Koh Pich in Phnom Penh. Walk for 30 minutes from the hostel and find Aeon Mall. Royal Palace Phnom Penh is 1 kilometer away. I want you all just pay attention on the stay there and there you will get something interesting adn positie all the time. I think that with the help of this place you will see something interesting and great all the time. I thinkthat you need just keep this place in the mind and there you will see a lot of th egeat things adn something benefitial all the time for you. I recommend this place for you all.
James2

Postby James2 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 4:41 pm

All the time we all looking for the comfortable place for the stay there adn i think that there you will see something interesting and benefitial all the time for you. I think that there you will get some new and interesting benefits for you. I think that this place will change all your life for the better and there you will get something interesting and new for you all the time. I think that there you will be really happy.Residencial Javi is a gay-friendly hostel situated in Santa Cruz de la Sierra. Walk for 25 minutes from the hostel and reach a supermarket. Gabriel Rene Moreno Autonomous University is 3.6 kilometers away.

Return to “Health & sex”