I'm trying to restore what has been broken

JayCee

Re: I'm trying to restore what has been broken

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 9:51 pm

And what exactly are your problems in your relationship-you haven't said a word about it,what is the issue and all that,and you want us to help you somehow? :D I mean,should I be guessing what the f*ck is wrong with you and your's or something? :lol: :P Maybe,you ain't got a boner or your partner is barking when he sleeps and all that-which one to choose,mother f*cker? :lol: :D :P :twisted: If you really wanted to get some help from us-you'd write something specific,dude,and you're just playning or something-f*ck off,punk! :twisted:
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:04 pm

I think that it is important to learn how to listen, and to hear his mate, to further process became constructive. Loving people are trying as much as possible to spend with each other, which threatens to rapid cooling. Everyone should be established own leisure, to be able to relax, give respite feelings and really miss. Pay attention to your chosen one, raduyte its surprises and emphasize the advantages. Praise and take care of him, turning communication into a healing balm for men's souls.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Fri May 27, 2016 9:25 pm

You know what dude-your post is a real abstarct one,you don't really want to get it all outside of yuou rbedroom and all that.Ok,I can understand that-but you have to understand that my answer must be the same abstract way as is your post,cause I can't really tell what the f*ck is your problem outthere,you know whta I'm saying? :D :) ;) :lol: 8-) So,my advice to yuo will be simple as f*ck-stop whining and just do something about it all,or it will kill you,your partner and all of us here as well with its stupidity and annoying sounds and all that,you dig? :D :) :shock: 8-) :lol: :P :twisted: :roll: :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek:
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 5:16 pm

You know if still present, and the item for the relationship is worth fighting for. The rise of emotions gradually disappearing, giving way to respect and similarity of interests.
It can be years of chasing the illusion of eternal passion, but the human body can not be a long time in complete euphoria without harm to mental health. And with each another partner or partner will be completed the same steps, and full of the same lump. With one exception - so understanding and human like you can no longer find.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:49 am

As the abandoned partner, you have to put your life back together, and it can take years to do it. There are a lot of obstacles to get around, however, before you can start. One of the worst can happen if your partner makes you responsible for the decision to separate.Intentionally or not, they can waffle along, flipping back and forth from a fierce resolve to get away from you to tender remorse at the very thought of going. Or they might blame everything on you, claiming they’re the victims, and you’re the one who’s driving them away. Having to take the step you’ve never wanted only adds to the anguish – and possibly depression – you’re already living with.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:01 pm

It is very difficult to rebuilt relations if they were broken. Patience my friend. Having said this I ask you to Be Patient. If we aren’t used to our partner being nice to us, we may become suspicious. We also may have a difficult time receiving positive feedback or acts of kindness. Please do not let this discourage you from giving them. The energy of giving and receiving is the same, it is a circuit. Give, and give without an agenda. Also If things get heated walk away, but you must also come back to it when the water has settled and calmly, respectfully, responsibly and lovingly talk about what happened. This is absolutely essential. Walking away includes coming back.
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:14 pm

Well,sure,you can try to do all that,but you have to really know first what was the reason for it to be broken and all that and who did the most for it to be broken,cause it really has to be the two of you to try to do somehting about it all and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) There's nothing in this world that can't be fixed somehow-and I truly believe in that,but first of all you have to know what are you fighting with for it all woudln't be some fight like in Don Quixote's case,remember that book? 8-) ;) :) :mrgreen: Yeah,so it's like go for it-I'm sure you might succeed. 8-) ;)
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:04 pm

WHen you realy want to heal the relations, then firstly consider when things went wrong. If you are at a critical juncture, you can probably figure out when things started going off the rails, even just a little bit. Think about when the problem started, so you can figure out how to approach the discussion with your partner.
You may easily pinpoint one major reason, such as you or your loved one was unfaithful, and that changed the dynamic of the relationship.More often, you may not be able to find one major reason, but rather, a series of reasons for why things aren't working out. A lot of little things can start to add up. For example, maybe he's spending too much time with his friends, or you never make time for each other. Alternatively, maybe you're both stressing at work.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:19 am

Well, the only thing I can say is - Patience my friend. Having said this I ask you to Be Patient. If we aren’t used to our partner being nice to us, we may become suspicious. We also may have a difficult time receiving positive feedback or acts of kindness. Please do not let this discourage you from giving them. The energy of giving and receiving is the same, it is a circuit. Give, and give without an agenda. Also If things get heated walk away, but you must also come back to it when the water has settled and calmly, respectfully, responsibly and lovingly talk about what happened. This is absolutely essential. Walking away includes coming back.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:20 pm

well, as for me, It is very difficult to rebuilt relations if they were broken. Patience my friend. Having said this I ask you to Be Patient. If we aren’t used to our partner being nice to us, we may become suspicious. We also may have a difficult time receiving positive feedback or acts of kindness. Please do not let this discourage you from giving them. The energy of giving and receiving is the same, it is a circuit. Give, and give without an agenda. Also If things get heated walk away, but you must also come back to it when the water has settled and calmly, respectfully, responsibly and lovingly talk about what happened. This is absolutely essential. Walking away includes coming back.

Return to “Gay dating”