I'm trying to restore what has been broken

Leon

Re: I'm trying to restore what has been broken

Postby Leon » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:30 pm

I also advise you to talk about your problems. After the two sides will speak about their problems and justify their claims should be discussed whether it is possible to fix it and get back on track. Some problems may seem ridiculous and are resolved in a jiffy. But this rarely happens. Basically, the situation is much more serious. It is necessary to clearly understand the relationship with the partner and say it out loud. If, however, decide on their own situation is not possible, it is necessary to seek help from family therapist. His profession is to help such couples, even in the most difficult situations.
Benjamin

Postby Benjamin » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:32 pm

Any relationship is about to break subject to salvation, if the partners love each other. If there is no love, then I have nothing to save. Return the old relationship is never too late. The main thing - mutual desire. And another important point. Separately anything partners should not to each other but must work together with each other. This is the fine line that many transcend that attitude and leads to rupture. I think both of you should try to remember all the nicest moments in your life together. You both need to remember why you started living together. And perhaps those memories will bring harmony and love in your relationship again.
Bernard

Postby Bernard » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:34 pm

The first rule of "first aid" to break relations - talk with your partner. It sometimes happens that after a few months or lived together years, people have become so close that it seems as if they are able to understand each other without words. Sometimes this illusion is able to stall. Talk about your feelings, tell me about the problems that you think you are standing in front of your pair. Be open and honest. Listen carefully to your partner. Do not take a defensive position, do not try to convince the interlocutor that it is not so as it seems that he is guilty, permitting himself to think this way.
Marvin

Postby Marvin » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:35 pm

Negotiate with each other about everything that can disturb both of you. After all of the claims made, try to talk about whether it is possible to correct something. Sometimes the things that lead to a break, after the debate seem ridiculous and people wondering why they had not talked about it, and did not correct such nonsense, but instead have gone so far along the path of misunderstanding? Most unfortunately, the problem is much more serious and then it is worth considering - whether or not you can make a difference, or is the fundamental difference? I think this is a very serious step towards the correction.
Owen

Postby Owen » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:37 pm

If circumstances that put the relationship under attack, seem insurmountable, but the partners want to try to do anything to stay together, it is better to resort to the help of a family therapist. A look from the person whose profession is to help such couples may help in the most seemingly hopeless situations. Relationships do not reach the point in one day, so do not think that everything can be corrected as if by magic. This work takes time and effort - be prepared to spend something, and more. It may take months before everything will change for the better. But, as many therapists say, couples who went through a similar experience and successfully cope with it are able to maintain a more stable and harmonious relations.
Milton

Postby Milton » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:46 pm

We simply reduce the amount of aggression and learn to provoke the emergence of positive emotions. In order to successfully deal with excessive irritability, it is necessary to develop a special strategy of behavior. Learn how to analyze your negative emotions and find the true cause of irritation. The main thing to understand what creates psychological discomfort and provokes aggression. As a rule, we "rip" is not on those who really was the cause of irritation. Take a look at things realistically, do not expect too much, do not build illusions. If the cause of the irritability are disease, then they must be identified and treated.
Jorginio

Postby Jorginio » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:55 pm

Accept people as they are, because everyone has the right to an identity. Notice in the dignity of the people and to communicate lean on them. By doing so, you will one day see that surrounding the "reeducate". This is property of the nervous system to react to the stimulus. The nervous system is vulnerable, the more irritable (ie, sensitivity) is a person. Therefore, choleric and melancholic usually more irritable than the phlegmatic and sanguine, but express all temperaments it differently. If you clear choleric and you currently enrages all, do not express your feelings out loud.
Rob12

Postby Rob12 » Tue May 10, 2016 6:46 pm

I think it can be really difficult at times. There is no relationship without quarrels and conflicts. The ideal relationship is possible only in the movies, but not in this life. The reality is that everyone always quarrel. When the quarrel took place, we often realize that it is not finished and could easily flare up again. We needed not only the movement of each of us, but also mutual development. It happens when we leave the capital without any argument that would make us just a little wiser. This means that the need to listen carefully to your partner. I am sure that now only your attention to your partner can change something.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 6:33 pm

It is very difficult to rebuilt relations if they were broken. Patience my friend. Having said this I ask you to Be Patient. If we aren’t used to our partner being nice to us, we may become suspicious. We also may have a difficult time receiving positive feedback or acts of kindness. Please do not let this discourage you from giving them. The energy of giving and receiving is the same, it is a circuit. Give, and give without an agenda. Also If things get heated walk away, but you must also come back to it when the water has settled and calmly, respectfully, responsibly and lovingly talk about what happened. This is absolutely essential. Walking away includes coming back.
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:18 pm

Rash and hasty action will not introduce positive changes in life and do not lead to a happy relationship. But to stay on the boat, it is clearly going to the bottom pointless. should understand whether or not to engage in relationships salvation or union does no longer need any of the partners before parting. Once the couple had many common plans for the future and the pursuit of one goal - all this is great, if not a thing of the past. You can try to go back a few steps back, even if the task is how to save the relationship to break. Joint romantic evening, nice trinket in the form of a surprise or Happy Holidays able to inject new life into a boring routine.

Return to “Gay dating”