I'm trying to restore what has been broken

Ignatio

Re: I'm trying to restore what has been broken

Postby Ignatio » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:18 pm

The commonality of views. If still present, and the item for the relationship is worth fighting for. The rise of emotions gradually disappearing, giving way to respect and similarity of interests. It can be years of chasing the illusion of eternal passion, but the human body can not be a long time in complete euphoria without harm to mental health. And with each another partner or partner will be completed the same steps, and full of the same lump. With one exception - so understanding and human like you can no longer find. But before the start of the rescue operation is to understand the causes of sudden estrangement from each other.
Jorginio

Postby Jorginio » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:19 pm

Sort through relationship is beneficial not only for the correct follow-up. This will consolidate the experience and not to step on a rake similar in the future. The main culprit of discord, because of which the relationship has to rescue, is routine. Over time, it dulls the brightest emotions. The events are perceived granted, we launched no surprise, but too lazy to go out. How can you save the relationship, if there is no desire to share something new, and the partner has shown little interest in the affairs of its halves. A joint leisure time in the best case considered gatherings at the TV screen.
Alfredo

Postby Alfredo » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:22 pm

The further development of the situation, which was started on its course, lead to a dead end, so it is important to take the initiative in their hands: the relationship fueled by new emotions. Implement interesting leisure, which previously did not have time or desire - now is the most appropriate time. new aspects of life together Try to open each day. But we can not act alone, not penetrating, whether you need it for your loved one. Perhaps he has his own vision of the situation. It is necessary to pre-tune in very open and honest conversation heart to heart. I think it can help you as well.
Armatios

Postby Armatios » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:23 pm

Do not hold back problems, because by themselves they will not disappear, and the communication with the concealment does not give the desired effect. It should be calm, without emotional breakdowns and statements reproach. In this situation, both are guilty, and the desire simply to communicate risks to lead to a conflict, if the criticism begins, not supply. If the partner began to speak, it is not recommended to interrupt. Certainly, and in his soul has accumulated a lot of trouble. The ability to speak together to help solve the problem of how to save the relationship with your loved ones and keep the Union, looking at what is happening through the eyes of another person.
Fritiny

Postby Fritiny » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:24 pm

It is important to learn how to listen, and to hear his mate, to further process became constructive. Loving people are trying as much as possible to spend with each other, which threatens to rapid cooling. Everyone should be established own leisure, to be able to relax, give respite feelings and really miss. Pay attention to your chosen one, raduyte its surprises and emphasize the advantages. Praise and take care of him, turning communication into a healing balm for men's souls. Change your hair style or style, but do not overdo it, represented in the cardinally new and unexpected ways.
Scantiny

Postby Scantiny » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:25 pm

Sometimes try arrange a romantic evening with going to the movies or visiting a café. Start surprise, because to save the family relationship with husband, if you read the book almost for him? Open a new face, become interesting for the spouse. Men love the intrigue and mysteries of their partners, but in the puzzle to transform undesirable. As practice shows, it is possible to resurrect even bad at first glance, the relationship if the couple has not lost respect for each other and love. But when there is no sense - resuscitation will not help. I hope that my advice will also be useful for you.
Donny

Postby Donny » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:27 pm

Constant quarrels lead to resentment and unsaid. And once happy and stable relationships are already on the verge of breaking. One partner can not even guess that remained the last days of the relationship. But further developments can predict and influence the outcome. In this case, the gap can be avoided, or to make it less painful. The gap in the relationship is always accompanied by stress. There will not be a problem when both partners want to end this period of life and start a new one. I think you should talk to your partner and discuss the beginning of something new, a life without scandals together.
Kennet

Postby Kennet » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:28 pm

Before you save the relationship, it is necessary to objectively answer the question whether it is necessary to do so. Maybe better to build a new relationship with a new partner? If all the "pros" and "cons" weighed and decided to save the existing relationship, then you need a lot of patience and time. Any conflict can be solved with a good psychology, compromises and mutual feelings. Well, when both partners want to maintain the relationship. But if the feelings fade away, the saving ratio is not meaningful. Relationships go bad in a day, so it will take a considerable time to establish all.
Genios

Postby Genios » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:29 pm

It may take months before everything will be as before. But couples who have overcome similar situations, have a harmonious and stable relationship. Never too late to act to regain the location of the partner. To feel the warmth of the old relationship, you should try as much as possible to spend more time together. You can spend a romantic evening together, go for a weekend at the hotel or have other romantic surprise for your loved one. If relations are on the verge of breaking, especially the partner you need to call for a dialogue. It is necessary to talk about your feelings and talk about the problems, which were formed in the pair.
Revardiny

Postby Revardiny » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:30 pm

I encourage both of you to have a dialogue. In fact, the dialogue must be open and honest. The couple who have been together for quite a considerable period, can understand each other perfectly, but often it turns out to be an illusion. The dialogue should be that dialogue. It is necessary to listen to the partner. In no case can not be convinced that he was wrong and that he is the cause of the break in relations - everyone has your own truth. All this partner should be taken with understanding and respect. Straight Talk will help to understand each other. I hope that it can help at least once.

Return to “Gay dating”