I'm trying to restore what has been broken

Vincent

I'm trying to restore what has been broken

Postby Vincent » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:03 pm

Hello my friends. I have a serious topic of conversation today. And I want to talk about relationships. My question for me today. But perhaps this issue could help many of us who had some similar problems. In any case, I want to talk about what we can do to at least somehow restore our relationship. I know that it all depends on the situation. And while it can be really difficult or completely impossible to time. But in any case, I ask about all the ways that can help at least partially restore something good in a relationship. My relationship with my partner, have become much worse. And I just do not want to lose him now ...
Barboro

Re: I'm trying to restore what has been broken

Postby Barboro » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:06 pm

You're right, I think it can be really difficult at times. There is no relationship without quarrels and conflicts. The ideal relationship is possible only in the movies, but not in this life. The reality is that everyone always quarrel. When the quarrel took place, we often realize that it is not finished and could easily flare up again. We needed not only the movement of each of us, but also mutual development. It happens when we leave the capital without any argument that would make us just a little wiser. This means that the need to listen carefully to your partner. I am sure that now only your attention to your partner can change something.
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:07 pm

It is difficult to establish relations without talking heart to heart. Probably, a lot of things you have told each other during the last argument, but just try to talk quietly. Try to calmly and openly express such feelings and, perhaps, it turns out that a serious conflict does not exist. If the relationship is really expensive for you, and you want it back, think about concessions on your part. The ability to find a compromise - one of the components, which are held long-term relationship. If you love him and think, in fact, my boyfriend do not be so principled and lost that really mattered to him, and will not cause you physical or mental discomfort.
Frank

Postby Frank » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:08 pm

Your relationships suffer from life? Talk and decide once and for all, how will build your life together. Assign responsibilities and try to follow the agreement. You do not know how to restore the relationship? Try to look at the situation through the eyes of his. What exactly is it so offended that you have to think about how to establish a relationship with a guy? Maybe you really are to blame, and you just need to apologize or ask forgiveness? And so you do not have to suffer more so, deciding to continue the relationship, agree on how you will sort things out in the future.
Milton

Postby Milton » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:09 pm

Do not swear in public, with an increase in the voice and insults, no matter from which side. Arrange in advance to talk calmly about what I do not like and are not satisfied until there was about this conflict. One side expresses claims and the other accepts them without unnecessary offense, and you are together looking for a solution. Immediately put each other in recognition that for you is totally unacceptable and can not be a compromise solution. Agreed in advance that you can not ever forgive. All of these tips will help you deter some conflicts, and maybe it will help you correct the situation.
Johnson

Postby Johnson » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:10 pm

If you live together, agree to resolve all problems before going to bed. And if they had an argument - not run away each to his parents, and together try to improve relations. Remember that you are together for a reason, but because they have united feeling. Try to keep it and then no quarrel not destroy your union. What happens to people after a breakup? Each of them live alone. Everything becomes again as it was before the relationship. Almost all are thoughts and memories. However, the physical life goes on. People continue to meet new people, get in other circumstances. So it should be. It will take some time before you will need to restore relations.
Ismual

Postby Ismual » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:11 pm

After some time has passed, and you think about it, you must act immediately. Without the implementation of this advise you can never figure out how to restore the relationship. It will take time - it is necessary to proceed to action. Send your loved one a message that simply ask how life, business. At the meeting, try to talk, ask human life. Do not be too intrusive, do not offer to meet immediately and to restore the relationship. Become again a close friend to your mate. After some time, she wants to resume former relations. I think it can really help to you in this situation.
Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:13 pm

All, of course, know that divorce is a pretty unpleasant thing. However, in recent years, according to statistics, more and more couples dissolve their marriage. This of course does not mean that the former couple after divorce does not want to re-converge. At the same time quite often in such situations, the initiative comes directly from men. Most men after divorce with their partners sober eyes begin to look at the men who surround them. Soon they begin to realize that a little hasty divorce. However, there is some problem. Many men, realizing their mistake, they have no idea how to restore the relationship with their husbands.
Alfronto

Postby Alfronto » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:15 pm

All couples go through several stages of development before marriage and after its conclusion. And if at the dawn of the senses "neighborhood" violent passion and strife is the norm, then the reduction of filament scandals emotions come to the fore. Cooling of the partner and indifference visible to the naked eye, so when the first symptoms of indifference, many prefer not to solve the problem of how to save a relationship, and to put an end, and go in search of new sensations. I think this is absolutely normal. And you just have to have a bit of patience to cope with this situation.
Gongorini

Postby Gongorini » Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:16 pm

Rash and hasty action will not introduce positive changes in life and do not lead to a happy relationship. But to stay on the boat, it is clearly going to the bottom pointless. should understand whether or not to engage in relationships salvation or union does no longer need any of the partners before parting. Once the couple had many common plans for the future and the pursuit of one goal - all this is great, if not a thing of the past. You can try to go back a few steps back, even if the task is how to save the relationship to break. Joint romantic evening, nice trinket in the form of a surprise or Happy Holidays able to inject new life into a boring routine.

Return to “Gay dating”