I'm trying to restore what has been broken

Wester

Re: I'm trying to restore what has been broken

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:59 pm

All this talk about beliefs and motivation, total nonsense, the best conviction and motivation has always been the strength and violence that this force can accomplish, all the rest does not have enough power, although it allows you to control the mind of people. Understanding all this, we can understand the basis of self-discipline, which can consist of the belief that it is necessary, but controlled solely by violence against oneself. And why does a man need violence against himself, why should he discipline himself, if he can do what he wants and how do you want?
KSenijaGep

Im trying to restore what has been broken

Postby KSenijaGep » Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:25 pm

While I do agree that there are sour apples among Asia women but why do MGTOWs want to paint all women as bad and evil creatures?
[url="http://hd-wallpapersfd.info/category/tv-series/"]hd-wallpapersfd.info[/url]
AlbertSturl

View first unread post

Postby AlbertSturl » Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:34 am

Where am i looking for it? We cant see a View first unread post. Got it. Its very good. What was there before? A&M
Lythind

Im trying to restore what has been broken

Postby Lythind » Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:58 am

Tear him immediately No matter how long you last relationship with a guy or how strong they are, cheating is not worthy of forgiveness. The first thing you should do is to tell him that your relationship has come to an end. No matter what happens next, but the first thing he must understand at once - this is the end
Forget about revenge "Ill come back to him only after he avenged with another guy" - you think. Forget it. Although the place seems so sweet, its not what you need. Do not allow yourself to sink to his level.

Return to “Gay dating”