I'm trying to restore what has been broken

glenn

Re: I'm trying to restore what has been broken

Postby glenn » Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:38 am

there is a myth that in the same river twice is impossible to enter. In principle, Yes. However, this is true if the partners break up on mutual agreement due to the fact that each day spent together is reminiscent of the hard labor. In this case, all right – why torture yourself and your partner? It is better to allow each other to build own relationship with the man, the life which will remind of the occasion. But this is not the case, because both partners want to be there, they continue to be spiritually close people, and then they're part of this “river” and did not come out, just a banal unwillingness to control their words and emotions of one of the partners has led to the current situation in the relationship.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:05 am

Many find a soul mate - is the most important thing in life. But sometimes we find ourselves in the unhealthy relations. You should consider factors such as the attitude towardsparents, education, occupation, place of residence, etc. On the one hand, it all seems a complete nonsense, but, on the other hand, they are very important after marriage. For example, long marriage affects the age of two halves, as the mental attitude and attitude to life during long relationsx - an integral part. Keep good relations in the family, talking to all sorts of topics of concern to one of the halves.
NicholasCatrow

Postby NicholasCatrow » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:57 pm

It may take months before everything will be as before. But couples who have overcome similar situations, have a harmonious and stable relationship. Never too late to act to regain the location of the partner. :)
Emmett

Postby Emmett » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:27 am

I think that the best way out of your situation is to have a heart-to-heart talk. It can help you, I think. You should talk about you relationships and the solutions of it, if you both want to save your relationships than you should listen to the arguments of your partner what is wrong and try to solve it, if not, than it would be better to broke up, I think.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:24 pm

There is no relationship without quarrels and conflicts. The ideal relationship is possible only in the movies, but not in this life. The reality is that everyone always quarrel. When the quarrel took place, we often realize that it is not finished and could easily flare up again. We needed not only the movement of each of us, but also mutual development. It happens when we leave the capital without any argument that would make us just a little wiser. This means that the need to listen carefully to your partner.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:41 pm

If you're having a problem in your relationship, you're not alone. Most people have trouble in relationships at one point or another. However, you can make it work out if you decide to work together to fix it, starting with trying to understand what's gone wrong in your relationship. Any number of problems could be plaguing your relationship. Maybe one person is contributing more than the other, or maybe you just aren't connecting. You should look for signs and symptoms of the problems you're facing. For example: You feel like your partner wants you to be a different person than you are, such as your partner is not wanting you to do certain things you normally like doing, is wanting you to change your personality, or is trying to be controlling of your person and actions. The reverse is also true; that is, if you feel like you keep wanting to change your partner, that could be a sign of a problem.
Max76

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:08 pm

Be ready that your relationships can be ended. Because from your message I understood that you have many troubles in your relationships. And maybe he doesn't love you.. Sorry... But you should not be depressed you should keep calm and never try to make him to come back. If he betray once you will have the same with the second time. Do not be stupid and do not murder you by such actions. I think you should not to restore what he did and your apologies for him will bring really worthless. If he leaves you try to leave again. Do not worry my friend, everything will be okey
Felix

Postby Felix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:36 am

it is important to learn how to listen, and to hear his mate, to further process became constructive. Loving people are trying as much as possible to spend with each other, which threatens to rapid cooling.
Everyone should be established own leisure, to be able to relax, give respite feelings and really miss. Pay attention to your chosen one, raduyte its surprises and emphasize the advantages. Praise and take care of him, turning communication into a healing balm for men's souls.
Romario

Postby Romario » Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:12 am

Have a good day. My sincere greetings and wishes for each visitor of this website. Well surely it kind of pretty not so easy theme. If you begin to notice something wrong in your relationships. You should immediately try to act for the sake of saving your relationships. If you see that you partner is not eager to change something but if you see that he has no desire for it maybe your efforts can be worthless as for this person. That's why I simple recommend to find out what he thinks about such situation.
Duke

Postby Duke » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:55 pm

Patience my friend. Having said this I ask you to Be Patient. If we aren’t used to our partner being nice to us, we may become suspicious. We also may have a difficult time receiving positive feedback or acts of kindness. Please do not let this discourage you from giving them.
The energy of giving and receiving is the same, it is a circuit. Give, and give without an agenda. Also If things get heated walk away, but you must also come back to it when the water has settled and calmly, respectfully, responsibly and lovingly talk about what happened.

Return to “Gay dating”