Healing period

Daren

Re: Healing period

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:05 pm

People lie, firstly, constantly, secondly, they do it for the sake of gaining profit, because of fear and spontaneously, unintentionally, and thirdly, people often lie extremely ineptly and ill-conceived.
With the benefit, I think everything is clear - if you know how to mislead other people, you can get from them some actions you need, some concessions, some solutions that are profitable for you. We can see such lies everywhere - they lie to us through TV, newspapers, the Internet, and other sources of information. I
Dilan

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:16 pm

Constant, or at least even a rare comparison of his husband or his wife with other people - this is one of the most serious mistakes that a married person can tolerate. These comparisons are made by people, as you understand, not in favor of their own wives and husbands. And then again I ask myself an emotional and at the same time a natural question - how can you tell your wife that some other woman is better than her? Or how can you tell your husband that another man in some way surpasses him?
Kane

Postby Kane » Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:26 am

The need for the continuation of the family through an alliance with a person of the opposite sex, through the family, through serious relationships, if we talk at the level of our culture, means more, let's say, an advanced approach to life. And this need gives rise to the desire in us to be close to such a person, through which we can best meet her. That is, if you are a woman - you need a reliable, responsible, serious, caring man with whom you can have a family that can become a good father to your children and a good husband to you.
Wester

Postby Wester » Thu Aug 16, 2018 6:04 pm

For the opportunity to satisfy all your basic needs, a miserable and insignificant body of a monkey, is ready to give anything, while our true essence, our proud and strong spirit, is simply not able to influence the body. Why can not he do it? Yes, because it, my friends, is a matter of choice, which we do, guided by our reason. Here it is, our freedom with you is freedom of choice. Only we decide, to be us people, or that lazy monkey that is given to us as a carrier of our personality in this life. And let the monkey put on chains, let them imprison her and in any other way restrict her actions, do the same with the spirit of man, with his mind, no one is able.
Lythind

Healing period

Postby Lythind » Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:43 am

Time fades everything... But the question is how much time does it take? How many days, weeks, months, years?

Is there hope? Is hope really a fools drug?

Return to “Gay dating”