Healing period

Daren

Re: Healing period

Postby Daren » Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:05 pm

People lie, firstly, constantly, secondly, they do it for the sake of gaining profit, because of fear and spontaneously, unintentionally, and thirdly, people often lie extremely ineptly and ill-conceived.
With the benefit, I think everything is clear - if you know how to mislead other people, you can get from them some actions you need, some concessions, some solutions that are profitable for you. We can see such lies everywhere - they lie to us through TV, newspapers, the Internet, and other sources of information. I
Dilan

Re: Healing period

Postby Dilan » Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:16 pm

Constant, or at least even a rare comparison of his husband or his wife with other people - this is one of the most serious mistakes that a married person can tolerate. These comparisons are made by people, as you understand, not in favor of their own wives and husbands. And then again I ask myself an emotional and at the same time a natural question - how can you tell your wife that some other woman is better than her? Or how can you tell your husband that another man in some way surpasses him?

Return to “Gay dating”