Healing period

Re: Healing period

Postby Lorry » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:03 am

Hi everybody. I have read a lot about this problem. A hysterectomy is a surgical operation to remove the uterus . It can include other reproductive organs too depending on the reason for the surgery in the first place. A radical hysterectomy involves the surgical removal of the uterus, ovaries, cervix, oviducts, lymph nodes and lymph channels. Some of the reasons for having a hysterectomy are: heavy bleeding with a boggy uterus, cancer, pelvic inflammatory disease, painful agonizing periods, and endometriosis and prolapsed of the uterus. But anyway you should focus on getting better. You will see your doctor if all goes well in six weeks and will be released back to normal life.

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:34 am

I really feel sorry for you that you have broke up but at the same time i am glad that you feel better :) when i broke after a serious relations with my ex boyfriend i felt crushed. well i've always been sensetive so the break up was terrible. i suffered like crazy. now it sounds funny but at that time i thought i will die. i was crying all the time and i actually thought that it was totally my fault that we broke up. but thanks god i have great friend who gave me the right support, who cared about me and my feelings. after a few month we broke up i came back to a normal life.

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:53 pm

Yeah,I can try to understand all that,it's hard to break-up and all that stuff-althougfh if oyu ask me,I'm not really knowing what it's like,cause I have never ever really broke up with somebody like ever in my life and allthat,cause I've never had something you can call a serious relationship and that's real cool for me,I don't need no,I 'm happy that way,my way and all that,you know what I'm saying? 8-) ;) :P Yeah,so I can say something like this-the best way for you to heal all that is to find yourself somebody to f*ck and the faster you'll manage to do that,the better,you dig? 8-) :D ;) :P :mrgreen: :roll: :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:

Postby LoganE » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:09 pm

As for me there is no such a common term as healing period. But there is a man who wants to suffer. Leave the past where it is. It is unfair to you and to anyone you choose to start dating to let your past relationships affect your current one. Understand that you cannot change what has happened and hanging on to negative memories of the past is not healthy. In order to successfully start dating again, you must be willing to let go of any anger or guilt about past relationships and look towards the future.

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:18 am

Here is what can help you: Stop all forms of communication after the break up:
If your lover was true and sincere, this step should be taken after your attempts to put things back again. After correcting your mistakes or asking your partner to correct his/hers, give your partner a time span. I recommend you not to make it too long. The longer you hope and expect, the higher your sufferings will be. Once all the attempts that you can feasibly do has been done, simply stop - No phone calls, no emails, no birthday cards, nothing.
Never try to chase her/him. Never force people back into your life. You wouldnt want them to point their fingers at you and ask why did you force me back into this hell? some time in the future. Would you? Let them go if they want to. As I already said, weaker pillars might fall apart. They are in plenty in this world. You are not at all the loser. Stronger pillars may be rare. But they are definitely on the way to you. Open up your heart for them.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:21 pm

As for me you have to look around. Yes, look around - your home, your office, your family, friends, career, etc. Acknowledge all the great people and opportunities surrounding you. Focus on the people who make you happy. Think of as many as possible nice things people have complimented you about; doing so will help you to start feeling confident and grateful, triggering you to want to accomplish more of the good stuff that brings you joy, salvages the burns from jealousy and fills the emptiness.

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:14 am

If you are the cheating party, you need to end your affair completely before you can expect to have any chance of healing your relationship with your partner or spouse. You should do any changes in your life. If you cheated with a co-worker, for example, you may need to consider seeking re-assignment or even finding a new job. An affair that started at the gym or in another social setting may require you to change your social habits.Tell your partner what happened and why. You can tell your partner the intimate details of the sexual experience if he asks, but it could be too painful to reveal at first. Your partner may not want to know at all.

Postby Paul_O » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:56 am

My longest healing period lasted for 3 months. It gets worse when the person you broke up with lives in the neighbour apartment - and you know that this person is not alone there already. That even made me to move from my place for some time. What really helped me overcoming that actually is a travel. I took a 2 weeks trip across Europe, met new people, seen new places - that helped me to get rid of the emotional"garbage" in my head - and left only good memories of relations. There is no point to carry all that with you. When you break up with someone - it is better to make decisions with your head, not with the heart. In that case "the healing period" gets much shorter)

Postby Endi » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:18 pm

i think that it is very individual question and we can not talk about it in general. there are a lot of people who do not worry abut it at all for them it is normal when they leave their partner because they do not have any feeling to him.but for me it is rather difficult to break with the person. i get used to him and i love him despite the fact he definitely has some disadvantages. it takes me more than a months to forget about my ex boyfriend, even my friends can not help me with this problem.

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:53 am

Hello , I am really sorry to hear about your experience - and I do not really know how to answer your question.. I had breaking up experiences, of course - but I was lucky enough to meet people who replaces the place of my ex just in time - that means I did not ever have big gaps between relations - not more then a month.. But if that would not be happening - then I think it would take really long. On the other hand I was always thinking - if you feel hurt - what is the point to linger on with that feeling? Would not it be more wise to leave the past and just move on as soon as you can?

Return to “Gay dating”