Healing period

Billy

Healing period

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:07 pm

Hello, I am single now, and of course it is not so good as for me. A couple of months ago, I broke up with my ex boyfriend. To be honest, our relationships were terrible ones, but still I felt something to him. After our separation, I was depressed, and didn't know what to do in the future. But now it is much better. And how long your healing period is going?
Nicola

Re: Healing period

Postby Nicola » Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:59 pm

Oh, how much i understand you, dude! I am also in the same situation, we broke up with my boyfriend little less than half a year but were together about 5 years, so it was very difficult for me, when he told me that he wants to come back to his ex-wife and took our daughter with him, cause he is her blood father and his ex is her blood mother....So now, i am also alone, it's hard but i always remember that rainbow appears after big rain.... :roll:
Leo

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:00 pm

your healthy period will be to that moment when you will meet him one more time and he will try to be together with you. then you will remember everything that was between you and you will think about him all the time, and you can not stop it, because you will want to be together with him although you know that he is not worth you. i think that you do not have to care about him, because to my mind he can spoil your life one more time. do not let him to do it again, everything is in your hands.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 6:58 pm

feel sorry for you that you have broke up but at the same time i am glad that you feel better :) when i broke after a serious relations with my ex boyfriend i felt crushed. well i always being sensetive so the break up was terrible. i suffered like crazy. now it sounds funny but at that time i thought i will die. i was crying all the time and i actually thought that it was totally my fault that we broke up. but thanks god i have great friend who gave me the right support, who cared about me and my feelings. after a few month we broke up i came back to a normal life. :)
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Tue May 17, 2016 8:46 pm

as for me it is very hard to live after broking up with person who you loved. i was in the same situation.
many years ago i have a boyfriend who loved me and i loved him so much. he was the first man in my life.
the first love, the first man.... it was really hard for me to understand that this relations was over.
i even thiugth that my life was over.
but was one man in my life who helped me to cope with it. and i understood that my life is not over.
Tom

Postby Tom » Wed May 18, 2016 2:35 pm

Hi everybody) This is very important theme for me. An affair of any sort has a devastating effect on a relationship. If you have cheated on your partner and now seek to reconcile, you have considerable work to do to renew your damaged relationship. The process of healing will be long, emotional, and take substantial work by both parties. Your partner has suffered a devastating blow, and you must both determine whether the resulting damage can be overcome. Careful attention to your partner's needs and a commitment to the hard work of healing can help you overcome the pain of infidelity.
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 9:16 pm

Sure,every one of us needs to take a little pause when something like that is going on in our lives-but the key word in al this is little,you know what I'm saying?You can't be sitting there and feeling pity for yourself and the relationship that has ended-it just should be that way then,try to look at it from the phylosophical point of view or something,dude. ;) You can't be whining all the time about it-it'll kill you sooner than you think.So,just get up off your ass and go find youself some ass to f*ck or some dick to jump on,you dig? :D ;) 8-) :lol:
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Thu May 26, 2016 9:10 am

Allow yourself to feel sad. Cardiac wounds are always painful. You can not ignore the fact that your emotions cause you suffering. This means that you have to give yourself time to live the emotions that are associated with emotional pain. With these feelings your brain literally tells you how much the incident hurt you. No need to artificially suppress the emotions of these. Create a healing space. You need time and space to experience their emotions and give vent to his bitter feelings. When you cover the heartache, try to find a quiet place where you will be able to cope with the wave of emotion swept over you. Sometimes it is enough to go for a walk, retire to your room or simply make yourself a cup of tea.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Fri May 27, 2016 8:40 pm

I could never understand for real people who are staying in relationship even if its all real bad and it ain't going no f*cking right way any time in the visible future-what kind of a sadomasochistic stupid bastard you have to really be to stand all that f*cking sh*t in your life,huh? 8-) :lol: :P :mrgreen: I mean,I can understand that if its love involved and all that-it can be really hard,but you have to do it or it will just mother f*cking destroy you,I'm not even talking about that God dmaned relationship,it is cursed up to the very end. 8-) :ugeek:
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 5:47 pm

I know what to do. Come out for a walk, it is better to park. Breathe deeply and often. One oxygen bath - 30 minutes. Since the body is filled with happiness hormones - endorphins. Relax? Now it's time to eat. This is the second day. Lean on carrots, grapefruit and peaches. Surprisingly, heal emotional wounds help vitamins A, B, and ascorbic acid. Third day. It is time to bring the situation public, you are quite silent. It's time to talk and cry. In this sense, it is easier for women than men, they share with friends the burden of problems, and often cry. Feel better? Now, the fourth day. It's time to switch over to relatives. From you left a loved one, but you know you really need them.

Return to “Gay dating”