Healing period

Re: Healing period

Postby Ben_Roar » Tue Aug 23, 2016 5:21 pm

Sometimes the healing period lasts so long, that the person starts to change. I knew one guy, who was the most cheerful person that I knew. He was working as an apprentice in my fathers workshop. Once he fell in love with a girl. they were together for several months, and then she left him for some reason. We tried to cheer him up as good as we could, but it did not have any effect upon him. During several month he became worse and worse with the work.In the end my father told him that if it all going to be that way, he is going to fire him. this guy decided not to wait for that, and left the workshop. He went to the army. That is an example of the healing period, that did not bring any healing.

Postby Williams » Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:50 am

i think that he is not worth you. if he has broken with you and left you with such a disease then he has never loved you. i think that i am thinking right and you agree with me. do not worry about him, you would find someone better. just try to live your life and do not think about your partner. just try to start new life and you would be the happiest person in the world . i am sure that you meet a lot of other guys and there would be one whom your would love for all your life. i think that with the time you would not even think about him at all, it is not as serious as you think about it. i wish you good luck in everything.

Postby Frankie » Thu Sep 14, 2017 5:27 am

Oh my friend.. I am so sorry about you.. It is difficult to overcome such periods in life but you should!! Mostly I really appreciated the idea of Natan who recommended to focus on the people who make you happy. Think of as many as possible nice things people have complimented you about; doing so will help you to start feeling confident and grateful, triggering you to want to accomplish more of the good stuff that brings you joy. I also support this idea without any words

Postby Mr.Harry » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:52 pm

I suppose that almost all people in our world felt like betrayed or something like this. This period is important to outlive this period and live. To be happy every day and make your life more colorful. I think that after breaking it is important to make busy your mind and to find some hobby for example.. So that's why I think that hobby will help you to forget about problems as well. Ultimately I want to mention that it is difficult but you can cope with it as many other people. try not to be depressed because it makes the situation worse. Try to smile!!!! :lol:

Postby Lui » Wed Nov 22, 2017 8:30 am

You know guys it depends on what healing period.. I am not exactly sure what period we are discussing but I am sure that each healing is something difficult for everyone, for each person. It is known that the process of healing will be long, emotional, and take substantial work by both parties. Your partner has suffered a devastating blow, and you must both determine whether the resulting damage can be overcome. And if someone has it you should not forget about careful attention to your partner's needs .

Postby Emmett » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:29 pm

Healing period, well, that's a wonderful question. I think that healing period depends on a person. As for me, I had only one serious relationships before I've met my husband. He also been my husband. At first, everything was good, but than he wanted to controll me. So, when he crossed the line, than I desided to leave him. I thought at first, that I've made a mistake, that I've done wrong, but than I understood, that it wasn't so. We could never be happy, because he never loved me, he concidered me to be his servant and his thing with which he could do everything what he wanted, but it turned out for him that he was wrong, he saw that I could protect myself.

Postby Timmy » Wed Dec 13, 2017 4:56 am

To my mind it is really a difficult process in being left by your beloved one. I faced with such situation so maybe it is a little bit difficult for me to tell about it. You know I was absolutely destroyed after our breakdown and to my mind it was really horrible healing period or maybe even process when you lose the partner who was your favorite... I think it is pretty difficult to cope with it . to be honest nowadays I don't know anything about my ex boyfriend and maybe it is like a fortune. I hate him trying to forget at all

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:21 pm

In my opinion your healthy period will be to that moment when you will meet him one more time and he will try to be together with you. then you will remember everything that was between you and you will think about him all the time, and you can not stop it, because you will want to be together with him although you know that he is not worth you.
i think that you do not have to care about him, because to my mind he can spoil your life one more time. do not let him to do it again, everything is in your hands.

Postby Howard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:50 pm

The break-up is raw, and a jumble of emotions are still raging. Being strong will be difficult initially, and that's when you should allow yourself to feel the grief. But soon you'll start to feel time healing the wounds, and you'll be better than ever, and stronger than ever, too. Accept that the pain is normal. As the old song says, “Breaking up is hard to do.” Scientists have even shown that romantic rejection activates the same pathways in the brain that physical pain does. It hurts when you break up with someone, and it’s completely natural to feel upset about it. Let it out. Don’t pretend you’re fine. Denying or minimizing your emotions -- like telling yourself “I’m really fine” or “It’s no big deal” -- will actually make them worse in the long run. You have to process how you’re feeling so you can move past it.

Postby Max76 » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:05 pm

I understand that breakup is really something horrible... It is difficult to back to normal life even. If your partner leaves you, you should not be depressed you should keep calm and never try to make him to come back. If he betray once you will have the same with the second time. Do not be stupid and do not murder you by such actions. I think you should not to restore what he did and your apologies for him will bring really worthless. I know it because I had such situation in my life and I wish you not to make such mistakes

Return to “Gay dating”