Who is lonely here too?

Ben_Roar
Posts: 153
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:26 pm

Re: Who is lonely here too?

Postby Ben_Roar » Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:36 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote: but you sound like if you always preferred being lonely

Justin, I am sorry, but I must agree with this point of view. I think I know the reason... Perhaps you experienced something pretty bad in your childhood. Some problems with parents, or between your parents, probably? I know that I have no right to speak about this personal topic. But what I want to say is that we must not live with our past... Even if it sits so deep in us , that it already became an emotional habit. I really hope that you do feel comfortable with the way you are. But I did not see people who would truly enjoy the loneliness, and who would brag about it in the same time on the internet forum.
User avatar
Chase
Posts: 201
Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:18 pm

Re: Who is lonely here too?

Postby Chase » Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:15 pm

i do not know what it is like to be alone but i would never like to be in your shoes. sorry i did not want to upset you.actually i do not believe that you are alone. you should have some friend, maybe partner or relatives. the problem is just in your head, you concentrate too much on the thought hat you are alone and do not notice that there are so many people who worry about your every minute of your life. i do not know what is your situation but i hope that i am right and you would notice their attention and support. i like being surrounded by other people.
Andreas_Maroon
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:39 am

Re: Who is lonely here too?

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Aug 01, 2016 4:55 pm

Ben_Roar wrote:Some problems with parents, or between your parents, probably?


Ok, I really think that is not our business) I am agree with you about the way Justin behaves, but I think that is his right, whatever the reason may be. If he will want to tell us that reason, I believe he will. And for now I think it is better to have some respect for persons private life. Besides, even if the person is a bit egoistic, that is ok as for me. As long as it does not violate rights of the people around. When you are friendly and helpful, this is always appreciated in the society, but that is not an obligation of some sort. It is not a crime to be a bit cynical and egoistic) Justin, don't sweat it)
Paul_O
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:34 am
Location: Helsinki

Re: Who is lonely here too?

Postby Paul_O » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:59 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote: I am agree with you about the way Justin behaves

Actually you do have some common points of view with him. You dislike the marriage, for example, that is shown in many of your posts) Anyway..I think people think too much of their loneliness. My point of view is a bit strange though... I think hat we are lonely throughout all of our life. we are alone when we born, and when we die. Because no one can share our consciousness with us. Our feelings belong to us, and all we can share is the faded glimpses of these feelings. We have to live our life on our own. and all the people that were in our lives, or those ones who will come to it, they will pass eventually.
Just_R
Posts: 223
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:30 am

Re: Who is lonely here too?

Postby Just_R » Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:26 pm

Paul_O wrote:I am agree with you about the way Justin behaves

Wow, I see that I became a subject of the interesting discussion here! That makes me an honour, thanks, dudes) Everything is pretty much true, by the way, your guesses I mean. My family was not the most solid one, and not the most happy one. And you are right - that might have big influence on me. But I do not feel myself as a victim. Far from that. I feel more like being a more experienced person. I would not wish anyone to pass the same things that I had in my life. But I am thankful for all those things, because they made me tougher and wiser. And I do not cry over the spilled milk.. the relations I mean, that did not work.
User avatar
Easton
Posts: 159
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:35 am

Re: Who is lonely here too?

Postby Easton » Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:43 am

as many other guys here , i am not lonely, i have a husband and it seems that we are happy together and we are able to live the whole life under one roof, we will see that. for me it is very difficult to be lonely, although i have been alone for a long period of time. i did not want to be in serious relations and it seemed that it was easy to be alone, and it really was. i did not have to cook, to clean, i did it when i wanted. but now i understand that to be in relations is definitely better than to be alone.
User avatar
JanisNiv
Posts: 136
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:44 am

Re: Who is lonely here too?

Postby JanisNiv » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:45 am

You should not feel lonely, that is the worst feeling in the world, you know??? when you feel lonely just turn music or a funny movie... switch on that wave of being aone... that is only a period in your life and soon it will finish.. believe in that.
Paul_O
Posts: 140
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:34 am
Location: Helsinki

Re: Who is lonely here too?

Postby Paul_O » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:09 pm

Just_R wrote:Wow, I see that I became a subject of the interesting discussion here!

Does that flatter you?:) You are showing off alot, dont you?:) Though I can see your point... I mean the things that you say about being wiser.. Yes, the difficulties in our lives do make us wiser, if they are not breaking us. But that is not a reason for showing off) And do not tell me that it is just the way you are - we all know the truth) Anyway, these days you are not lonely, and I do not think that your fiancé would be pleased to read some things that you are writing here. i mean, he could easily decide that you are self sufficient enough to be on your own, and you do not really need him..
User avatar
DamonLink
Posts: 157
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:18 am

Re: Who is lonely here too?

Postby DamonLink » Mon Aug 22, 2016 11:40 am

I am not lonely and thanks God I have my bf here))) I really love him and know he does the same) but if you are lonely, you must know that it is a period, just a simple period in your life. and after loneliness comes something good, company... so it is just a period.
Andreas_Maroon
Posts: 176
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:39 am

Re: Who is lonely here too?

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:24 pm

Paul_O wrote: the difficulties in our lives do make us wiser, if they are not breaking us

It is more complicated. For example, if a child was not loved by his parents, there is a high probability that he will not be able to love himself, when he grows up. And when you ask this person "Are you feeling happy in your life", he will answer positively, and that is going to be truth. He really can have a happy life. But the "level" of that happiness will be much lower, then it could be, if this person would have a happy childhood. the bad thing is that this guy will never understand that, because we experience all the things in life trough the comparison, and there will be no way for him already to compare.

Return to “Gay dating”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest