Who is lonely here too?

Re: Who is lonely here too?

Postby Ben_Roar » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:43 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote:It is more complicated. For example, if a child was not loved by his parents, there is a high probability that he will not be able to love himself,

that is true. It is also correct what Paul said about the difficulties in our lives. But there is a particular time for each of these "difficulties". Sometimes they do make us stringer. But there are things that we are not able to handle. And if such an ordeal will happen to us when we are not ready, that may ruin your life instead of making you stringer. That is twice true if we are speaking about kids. The childhood is the time for growth and development, of learning. the exams and the life ordeals - they must come later, when the person will be ready for them.

Postby Williams » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:21 pm

i do not know what it is like to be alone but i would never like to be in your shoes. sorry i did not want to upset you.actually i do not believe that you are alone. you should have some friend, maybe partner or relatives. the problem is just in your head, you concentrate too much on the thought hat you are alone and do not notice that there are so many people who worry about your every minute of your life. i do not know what is your situation but i hope that i am right and you would notice their attention and support. i like being surrounded by other people. i think that you just have to forget that you are alone.

Postby James » Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:18 am

8-) hell hello here boys!!! Nice to meet you here today))) I am not alone or lonely and thanks for God!!!! I am really happy for it!!!! I am happy to have such a fantastic partner I really appreciate him and I really appreciate our relations, because I know a lot of guys who are lonely and they really suffer from it. It is cruel I think. All people should not be lonely they should have their partners and beloved one. I hope that there is no one lonely person on this website. Try to think positively!!!

Postby Mr.Harry » Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:45 pm

Hello hello people from this website))) how are you doing??? Loneliness is really sad things and I am sure that it makes people like vegetables... All people need to communicate with someone, to be loved, to be supported but if they are alone they are changing... They are becoming someone like savage.. And it is true. If you are lonely you should immediately find someone who will make you because this sadness will make you to die. I mentioned all these ideas but not all hear it. Fortunately I am not lonely and I hope that I will never feel lonely

Postby Lui » Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:11 am

Hey there people!!1Nice to meet you here today on this website))) how are you feeling? What I would like to say.. Hmm.. Not for the world would I be alone, I even don't dream about being alone . It is too cruel... And frankly speaking I don't find anything good in loneliness. Of course maybe for such types of people as introverts loneliness can be positive but not for me. I have a beloved one and my baby and I can not imagine my life if they are not in my life as well..But it is just my opinion!

Postby Emmett » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:23 pm

I really sympathise with you, but I don't think that you should search someone. I think that our destiny goes somewhere near by us, so don't try to search your second half, he would find you by himself, the only thing which you should do is to be attentive and not to miss the one who should be your destiny.

Postby Timmy » Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:43 pm

John I wish you to find here your second half. I am sure you will manage with it. It is possible to find someone here . Personally I can say that loneliness can be destroying for each person, even in the case if you say that you are happy to be alone. No.. Any person feels destroyed while being alone. Hopefully I am not alone nowadays and the last few years. But sometimes I really want be surrounded by many people and be a part of their conversation.. I am not alone I have wonderful husband fortunately!

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:23 pm

You know I am also alone now, several months ago we divorced with my husband and i am still not ready to build new relations, but soon, i am sure, i will be ready to make new step in my life, so i don't give up!
And i wish you never give up too! Life is so unexpected, you never know what will happen tomorrow and even in one minute...So, i am sure all of us have our soulmates, everything just has its time and we should continue searching and meeting new people and everything will be fine

Postby Howard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:46 pm

Sometimes finding a perfect romantic match is based on luck. However, you are more likely to find a partner in life by working on improving your attitude toward yourself, love, dating, and relationships. Resist the temptation to find your soulmate by leaving it to the fates: improve yourself and your dating strategies in order to increase the likelihood of finding your lover. It may seem counterintuitive, but it is important that you are happy and confident as a single person before you are ready to find your soulmate. Relationships will last longer if both partners are healthy, stable, and confident in themselves. If you want to find your soulmate--and if you want your ideal partner to be equally attracted to you--you have to know who you are, what you want, and like yourself.

Postby Romario » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:43 am

Hah, fortunately I am not lonely, because it would be unbearable pain for me. But I can say that loneliness can be happy just in the case If you like to spend time lonely and if you don't need some people close to you. I feel lloneliness and sadness in some quick period. Someone started to feel it in a few hours, left alone, and someone in a month. Loneliness occurs for various reasons, and all react to it quite differently. It can be voluntary or forced, but in any case, almost always causes discomfort. And it is about me. When I am alone I feel bad myself.

Return to “Gay dating”