Who is lonely here too?

Just_R

Re: Who is lonely here too?

Postby Just_R » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:59 am

Hey John! You wrote this post on 25 of february.. I wonder if this spring and half of the summer brought you what you were looking for! But consider this. I wrote this in my previous post already, though I can repeat it once more) People these days give a very high value to the relations. That is understandable from all the points of view, no doubts about hat. But in my opinion - they really underestimate the value of loneliness. So while you have a gap between the periods of relations - use that time to think over your values, your past virtues, fortunes and mistakes. That will make you know yourself better - and be more successful in the next relations!
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:32 am

Just_R wrote: People these days give a very high value to the relations

Hey, Just ! Justin, as I understand. Dont you think, that people always gave high value to the relations? All the world culture - of all times tells us about that. Sounds as if you think that the relations are overestimated. Are you having a partner right now? Cause you really sound a bit cynical, like the person who is trying to mend its heart wounds after breaking up with simply trying to convince itself - that everything is in vain, in any relations - and that it is all pointless. I think you should change that point of view, cause on the inside you know that it is simply not true. And sooner or later you will meet your couple - and will be ashamed of your words.
Stephan

Postby Stephan » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:25 am

I am really sorry to hear it, and i'd like you not to be lonely. i am sure you'll find the man you wish. as for me i am not lonely, i have a husband and we are a happy family. I do feel happy7 every time we are together and now with my, our son too))) Wish all of you were happy as I am)
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:35 pm

Andreas_Maroon wrote: Dont you think, that people always gave high value to the relations?

Andreas - i read several other posts written by you in other similar topics - and I think that eventually you did understand what I mean. There is saying in Polish language "Sho zanadto - to ne zdrawo". That means something like "Nothing is good , if it gets beyond the limit". It is the same with relations. And with the modern view on their value. Especially according to some people opinion. People often think that relations is the peak of the pyramid of our needs. That is not so in my opinion. I think that these days people often use "relations" only as the hideout from their fears, desires they cannot fulfil.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:16 am

Just_R wrote:Nothing is good , if it gets beyond the limit

Yes, that is quite so. The point is that every human has his own definition for these limits. Some people are like you, Justin - pretty cold in regards to relations. Some people are more emotional, and they cannot feel happy other way but to express all those emotions towards the person they like. And there are lot of people in between, who's personalities maintain a kind of balance. The sphere of emotions is the topic, where each person have a full right to say "That is just the way I am, accept me this way - or do not accept me at all". You cannot tell person to be more or less emotional. The other question - if that quality brings the joy to the person under particular circumstances.
V_Vegas

Postby V_Vegas » Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:47 am

Just_R wrote:Dont you think, that people always gave high value to the relations?

This is the topic I like) Yes, that is so - the relations, especially love in couple, between a man and a woman ( well in our case - between the man and the man, but you got the point) was always a thing that was cherished higher then anything else, the fame, money, etc. and when the person preferred those money or the fame to love - he was always becoming the "bad guy", so to say) But it is more complicated in life. Besides, "love" is such a subtle thing, that you can never distinguish it from simple passion, or a habit, or the mix of them both. that is why we have all these millions of different life situations, when you can never say who is right and who is wrong.
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:36 am

V_Vegas wrote:Dont you think, that people always gave high value to the relations?

That is not surprising, because people relations with each other is one of the most important things in our lives indeed. And I do not want to moralize and sound boring by saying that. But if you would experience complete isolation from the society, or even worse, the complete isolation inside of this society (with contempt and indifference as the isolation materials), you would understand what I am taking abut, and how precious is every word of sympathy and compassion that you can give someone or hear from someone. So there is not need to show how "independent" you are. That is only the disguise.
Ben_Roar

Postby Ben_Roar » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:36 am

V_Vegas wrote:Dont you think, that people always gave high value to the relations?

That is not surprising, because people relations with each other is one of the most important things in our lives indeed. And I do not want to moralize and sound boring by saying that. But if you would experience complete isolation from the society, or even worse, the complete isolation inside of this society (with contempt and indifference as the isolation materials), you would understand what I am taking abut, and how precious is every word of sympathy and compassion that you can give someone or hear from someone. So there is not need to show how "independent" you are. That is only the disguise.
Just_R

Postby Just_R » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:11 pm

Ben_Roar wrote:So there is not need to show how "independent" you are.

I never showed how "independent" I am, I simply always was independent. What I mean is that I never was fond of this pink sweet soap operas that people were making around their relations, and many people whom I communicated with, they took it for the "lack of romantics". I suppose that people understand the term "romantics" differently. I find that feeling not only in the relations of the couple, but often in the state of loneliness as well. That is why I always advice people to enjoy their loneliness, rather then make a scarecrow of it, or some kind of a dragon to be slain by the knight on the white horse)
Andreas_Maroon

Postby Andreas_Maroon » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:40 pm

Just_R wrote:I never showed how "independent" I am,

Justin, I do not want to be rude, but actually you do) I read your posts on some topics here, and they do make an impression of that kind. Maybe you just do not notice that. It is not bad in my opinion, we all have the right to be the way we are. And sometimes it is even refreshing to read something that is completely different from your point of view. I can see your point and understand it, but in some ways it is unacceptable for me. You are right about the loneliness, but you sound like if you always preferred being lonely. Maybe you can tell us more about the relations that you are having right now?

Return to “Gay dating”