Who is lonely here too?

Teddy

Re: Who is lonely here too?

Postby Teddy » Thu May 26, 2016 9:06 am

If someone says that he feels quite normal, not having close friends and loved one, then he is either lying, or has serious psychological problems ... and I'm not kidding!My second cousin works under the guidance of boss-pensioner. A woman divorced after three years of family life, then raised his son alone, more than married did not come out, in fact - even promising relationship had not.So, for the benefit of an affair, the details of which are still relish senior colleagues sisters. The son grew up, he moved to another city, with the daughter she could not find a common language, so even grandchildren sees on major holidays, lives alone in the company of cats.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Fri May 27, 2016 8:49 pm

Hey,dude,I can't say that I'm lonely and all that-as a matter of fact,I'm the exact opposite of loneliness,if you ask me,at this very moment,and I haven't been lonely for the last five years,ever since I've met my soulmate,my one and only,my beloved partner until the end of time Jason,do you know what I'm saying here,my dude? ;) 8-) :) And of course I'm not here for bragging purposes or something like that-well,maybe just a little bit,you dig ;) :D -no,I want to tell you about this friend of mine,who's in the same searching mode as you are,so why don't you write to me if you're interested and I'll give you some contacts of him,aaight? ;) 8-)
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 5:41 pm

Loneliness is the normal part of being human, but that feeling can make you feel abnormal. Seek help from a friend or family member and talk about your feelings. Once you share with someone your feelings, you can ask the man if he did not feel the same. The process of such communication will tell you that you are not alone. Try saying something like: "Recently, I had a feeling of loneliness, and I was wondering if you did not feel like it."If you do not have a friend or family member with whom you can talk about it, then contact the teacher, lawyer or priest.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:39 am

I am not alone, unfortunatelly, but i really enjoy this chat room)) it's so verious, you know. guys here look nice and sweet, and polite...you know - all the important things. and i would like to ask you if you find a man who will like to share his life with you - please tell us everything) and call us to your wedding for sure! i would loooove to come to such a wedding) love is great in general i should say. all the people should expeierence all the possible emotions that love could ever give you! i realy realy hope you will find a good guy in here! good luck to you man! looking forward for your next topic!
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:43 pm

Hey,dude,it's nice to see some straight cute faces like yours here-and you know what,I do feel lonely sometimes as you do,but that's usually not for a long period of time and all that,cause I always try to quickly find me somebody to fill all that with himself and all that,do you know what I'm saying? 8-) :D ;) :) :mrgreen: Yeah,and I don't call it loneliness really-cause people give this word such a bad and negative meaning,you know,tragic and all that,but sometimes I just need to be alone and it's good for me,I enjoy it from time to time,you know? 8-) :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
LoganE

Postby LoganE » Tue Jun 21, 2016 3:13 pm

Try bars after 6:00 (especially on a Thursday or Friday) around Bryant Park. You'll find career-oriented men. This won't necessarily mean they're smart, but they'll have a good job and you can find the ones who are.If you're more into nerds, then bars won't be a great place. You can try the Public Library or the Museum of Modern Art. Museums in general are a great place to meet guys. Pay attention for events, and show up around relevant ones. For instance, if they're having "Evolution Night" (Just made that up) at the Museum of Natural History, then you can expect to find some evolution-enthusiasts there.
JerryLee

Postby JerryLee » Sun Jun 26, 2016 7:15 am

Cmn. you are not alone. you have to realize it))) Loneliness is a normal part of being human, but it can make you feel like you are abnormal. Reach out to a friend or family member and talk with that person about how you are feeling. As you tell someone about your feelings, you can also ask if they have had these feelings too. This process of reaching out and sharing with someone will help you to see that you are not alone.
Try saying something like, “Lately I have been feeling lonely and I wondered if you have ever felt this way.”
If you do not have a friend or family member to talk to, reach out to a teacher, counselor, or pastor.
Natan Scot

Postby Natan Scot » Sun Jul 03, 2016 5:23 pm

sometimes loneliness is a normal thing. Get your emotions in order. Before you can start getting rid of your loneliness, you need to determine what it is exactly that is making you feel lonely. Do you miss a certain person, or a particular place? Do you generally just feel like you don’t have many friends, or that the friends you do have aren’t close to you? Determining why you’re lonely may give you a solution for your problem right away - not everyone can tell where their feelings of loneliness originate. If you’re missing a particular person or place that you can’t visit, much of your problem-solving will need to be introspective. If you are desirous of more friends or feel isolated, than your solution will more likely be to get out and meet new people.
Endi

Postby Endi » Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:11 pm

i am not lonely, i am jut here becaue i want to find new friends because sometimes i want to talk to someone who is not known to me and it is really very interesting . i like communicating with different people and to my mind it is really great when i have such opportunity to do it. maybe you are not interested in me because i have a partner and now i am not in an active search but still if you want to have a friend then you can write me and i would be really very glad to talk to you.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:25 am

I'm lonely right now, I mean - not in life generally, but single, no couple) I wonder if I would meet someone here - but it would appear this person lives on the other side of our planet. Not literally of course.. I just checked that presumption on Google Earth - it appeared that the other side of the world for me would be somewhere in the middle of Pacific ocean)) What I was saying - that I am not sure I would be able to handle the long distance relations - I never believed in those. So I hope I would be able to find someone among the locals. Are there any guys here from Helsinki maybe?))

Return to “Gay dating”