Who is lonely here too?

John

Who is lonely here too?

Postby John » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:10 am

My name is John and I am in a search of my second half! I am family oriented guy who is willing to have his own family. Of course one day I would like to hear “daddy” from my little miracle. I am in search of my second half. I hope soon I will have someone to be near me the whole life and I will be able to make my family fill. I would like to know who is also in search here? Maybe we have anything to talk about? ;) :P :?:
HappyFather

Re: Who is lonely here too?

Postby HappyFather » Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:02 pm

Hello John! My name is Michael and I am 40 years old. I am a happy father of my small daughter Amanda who is now three months old. I am not lonely because I have my loving husband. I am sure that your dearest person is somewhere near but you don’t know each other yet. Everything is in the nearest future and you should believe and hope for the better. And here we can be friends! ;) ;) ;) ;)
Nicola

Postby Nicola » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:41 am

I also want to support you, John! I am sure soon you will find your soulmate, your beloved half! I am also alone now, several months ago we divorced with my husband and i am still not ready to build new relations, but soon, i am sure, i will be ready to make new step in my life, so i don't give up!
And i wish you never give up too! Life is so unexpected, you never know what will happen tomorrow and even in one minute...So, i am sure all of us have our soulmates, everything just has its time and we should continue searching and meeting new people and everything will be fine :) ;)
John

Postby John » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:28 pm

Oh guys!!!! I am so grateful for your support!! You know I really need it!!!! You know loneliness eats you inside and it is terrible to have no one to embrace in the cold night. Hope my second half is somewhere near me.
Benny

Postby Benny » Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:32 pm

hello my name is Benny. i am here not to find my love because i am having the partner. but i do not thin that he is right person for me. it seems that i love him very much at one time but when i start thinking about it deeper i understand that i can not live all my life with him. he is not that person. if you want to acquainted then we can communicate , it will be very interesting for me to get new friends and in the future maybe we will have something in common and all that stuff.
Billy

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:13 pm

Hello, John. I am single too, and actually want to find someone with whom I will feel myself happy, and satisfied with everything happening in my life. But , to be honest, I don't believe that this forum is the perfect place for doing it, but I may mistake. Who knows?! Perhaps, I will be lucky one.
Leo

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:55 pm

i enjoy being alone and i am not feeling lonely because of it, i think that it is the happiest period of my life. i do not look for the love or for the person with whom i can be together. i am very satisfied with my state now and i do not want to change anything. i think tht it is very good to be alone and i do not see any disadvantages in it. it is great. you do not have to do anything and you are the alone and do not bother about it. but if you want to know me better than i would not be against it. i am open to the people.
Shannon

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 7:07 pm

awww.. i hope that you will realy find the right over here. guys here look nice and sweet, and polite...you know - all the important things. and i would like to ask you if you find a man who will like to share his life with you - please tell us everything) and call us to your wedding for sure! i would loooove to come to such a wedding) love is great in general i should say. all the people should expeierence all the possible emotions that love could ever give you! i realy realy hope you will find a good guy in here! good luck to you man! looking forward for your next topic!
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Tue May 17, 2016 8:41 pm

hello! i am a lonely too. i think that we can to talk about our lives and to understand what we need.
i think that this forum is very good for finding the second half.
and also i think that here are such people who have the same interests and i think we can become closer.
why not? i believe that you are a good man and i think that i can write to you in the private messages.or if you are interested in me you can write by yourself. i will wait)
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 9:22 pm

Dude,I'm not exactly the lonely one here-but I think that I can be the one who just might help you with your situation if you can call it that way. 8-) ;) I've got a friend who's lonely at the time too,just like you,he broke with a guy two months ago and he's searching for somebody to start something new and wonderful now,you know what I'm saying? ;) 8-) And I think that it just might be you-the one he's looking for,you dig? ;) If you're interested,I can easily hook you both up-just give me some of your contacts or something and we'll do it all ,alright? ;) 8-)

Return to “Gay dating”