The deeper, loving and affectionate relationship

Shannon

Re: The deeper, loving and affectionate relationship

Postby Shannon » Sat May 14, 2016 5:58 pm

Well i am totally agree that we all come to the moment when we want to make our relationships deeper and better. that is true. i think that to msake our relations better we should talk to each other and to hear actually each other. very often during the relations people or ust couples forget how to listen and hear each other. if you know what is important for your partner and if you know to make him happy that would be easy for you make your relations deeper , sweeter and whatever you want. you relations will we just perfect. i promise you! ;) :)
Tom1

Postby Tom1 » Sun May 15, 2016 4:23 pm

Consider whether you are ready to learn the man's deeper? Would it? The deep relationship does not mean that your man all the time you listen with bated breath, but it is also your ability to truly listen to and admire his man, even if your point of view do not coincide. Many men do not open their partners, because they uncontrollably argue and prove their case. In such circumstances, a man can not and does not want to grow and invest in the relationship. I think that sometimes it's better to just wait and see how to develop your relationship. Maybe it was just some kind of mistake.
JayCee

Postby JayCee » Thu May 19, 2016 9:37 pm

Well,I wasn't always that way that I am nowadays,you know what I'm saying? 8-) I was and still am to some point an open-minded dude in all of that,especially when it comes to sex and all that-so there was some real long period in my life when I didn't care that much about some long-termed relationship and was feeling really cool about the one-night stands and stuff like that. 8-) But as the time went on by,I've changed in some ways-and now my family comes first for me and there's just not a single doubt about that at all. 8-) ;)
Teddy

Postby Teddy » Wed May 25, 2016 7:10 pm

How much time do you spend, complain about destiny? Do you often think that he is doing something wrong? What do you like less than what you need then? Should it? Catch all this nonsense in a fist! Stop, stop! Start to analyze and think! Right at the moment perekin all negative thoughts in a completely different direction. What now you can do useful? Put things in order, to make clean, to run 5 kilometers, it is possible to earn money - yes anything! Whiners no one likes. Whining useless. I think that first and foremost all the security fixes, we must start with ourselves.
Stephen

Postby Stephen » Fri May 27, 2016 9:10 pm

Well,I haven't had too many of that type of relationship in my life time-as a matter of fact only one real happened to me and it's still happening and I truly hope that it won't stop happaning ever,you know what I'm saying? :D ;) 8-) :) Because I've got now what I always wanted in my life to be-a loving and caring person by my side,bu not just somebody,you know?It's the man I truly do love and care for-and adoration and appreciation goes far above all the feelings I've ever had in my entire life,you dig? ;) 8-) I love you,Jason-and you know that's on the real. ;) 8-)
Marko

Postby Marko » Sun May 29, 2016 5:23 pm

I think that you will be interested to engage with a common cause. This may be collecting stamps, common gym, playing music, or skydiving. In any case, a common hobby - it's a never-ending topic of conversation, it will give your co-existence of the additional interest will make you active and give a lot of positive emotions.
A positive emotions are combined. I always believe that there is nothing better than when both partners are doing something together. It always brings a certain warmth and tenderness in the relationship.
Lorry

Postby Lorry » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:54 am

Hi everybody) If you're not experienced performing physical acts of affection with your sweetheart or significant other, don't dive into the deep end! Doing so is a sure-fire recipe for confusion and hurt feelings. Instead, take your time building up your sense of physical intimacy with your partner by starting with small (but meaningful) displays of affection and gradually proceeding to more serious forms of affection. Remember, the emotions involved with physical intimacy are very potent and very real, so be sure not to rush into intense forms of physical intimacy until you're comfortable with less-intense ones.
JansenJace

Postby JansenJace » Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:00 pm

Well i am totally agree that we all come to the moment when we want to make our relationships deeper and better. that is true. i think that to msake our relations better we should talk to each other and to hear actually each other. very often during the relations people or ust couples forget how to listen and hear each other. if you know what is important for your partner and if you know to make him happy that would be easy for you make your relations deeper , sweeter and whatever you want. you relations will we just perfect. i promise you!
Michal

Postby Michal » Thu Jun 16, 2016 4:28 pm

You know,it might be all good for you and all I can really do is be happy for you-but it's not mine really and all I want to do in this life is to have a real good time and all that and nothing else really,I don't want to leave no trace after me and I don't want no kids,it's all about having fun and all that while I'm still young and able to do certain stuff,you know what I'm saying? 8-) 8-) :D ;) :mrgreen: So,it's like this-if it's good for you,then do it and I'll just do mine and that means to drink,to f*ck and to have some real good time overall,you dig? 8-) ;) :ugeek:
I'M NOT GAY, BUT 20$ IS 20$ :mrgreen:
MARK

Postby MARK » Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:12 pm

It is not easy to make a strong and loving relations. But still we need to develop them. Being aware is important, but so is being receptive to a connection. If we acknowledge and then open ourselves to connecting with others, it’s clearly going to foster more connection than if we are aware but not receptive. Appreciation is key to positively reinforcing someone’s attempts to get closer to us. If I allow myself to be selfish or distracted and fail to positively acknowledge my partner’s attempts to connect with me, I’m not only pushing him away in that moment, but I’m effectively blocking future connection.

Return to “Gay dating”