The deeper, loving and affectionate relationship

Gongorini

Re: The deeper, loving and affectionate relationship

Postby Gongorini » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:39 pm

Truly harmonious relationship when people can be arbitrarily different, but at the same time to admire and appreciate a partner, without losing their individuality. Then, in these respects, and interesting both partners.If you want to change your husband is only to remove him from you, so the first breakthrough to the beautiful and intimate relationships is through acceptance of her husband with all his problems and shortcomings. And you may not even know what it is until you open your heart and do not start to ask questions, observe. And let you different, let your point of view will not be the same, and even if your husband does not think so, as it is written in the Vedas - do not argue, do not prove their case.
Ignatio

Postby Ignatio » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:43 pm

You will be interested to engage with a common cause. This may be collecting stamps, common gym, playing music, or skydiving. In any case, a common hobby - it's a never-ending topic of conversation, it will give your co-existence of the additional interest will make you active and give a lot of positive emotions. A positive emotions are combined. I always believe that there is nothing better than when both partners are doing something together. It always brings a certain warmth and tenderness in the relationship. In addition, you'll both be able to devote time to each other enough and have fun.
Jorginio

Postby Jorginio » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:45 pm

Give each other a little bit of freedom. If you spend all the time together and not separate the hands, over time, you will have fewer topics for discussion. Everyone should have their own circle of friends, that's where you bring to a common locus for something new and interesting. And most certainly do not try to make your common friends, sometimes you have to have something only yours secret. After all, how much ever you should love one another, you held independent personality. This is what you are to each other and interesting. I think this may be a mistake for some couples simply because they do not have private time.
Alfredo

Postby Alfredo » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:46 pm

Do romantic folly. Order bouquets of flowers to the house is not on the joint anniversary and just. Puts love notes in his pocket to a loved one have found them quite unexpectedly. Read verses under the starry sky, and the restaurant make "your" song and invite partner to the very slow dance. A little romantic "firewood" will only benefit your family hearth. You just have to understand that you always have the opportunity to somehow surprise your partner. What could be better than a pleasant surprise? I think that many of us simply forget about such things thanks to everyday problems.
Armatios

Postby Armatios » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:48 pm

Come out into the world. Even if you have the most comfortable nest, it is to go somewhere that you have seen around together can be a really good idea. Visit the theater, exhibitions, at least once a month do not dine at home, and in the café or restaurant. Do not refer to the lack of money! Look at the posters in your city certainly provides free cultural events. And any exhibition "Urban life of N-tion province in the XIX century" will be a real event and the topic of discussion. I want to say that you should be a part of this world. And we have fun together with our beloved. This will help us make the relationship softer and warmer.
Fritiny

Postby Fritiny » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:51 pm

Arrange a joint adventure. Buy tickets on the train and leave for the day in a nearby town. Wander through unfamiliar streets, local tours and read the plaques. A better way, taking a tent and sleeping bag, go biking, aimlessly? And go until you will not find the night ... I think things like that can make a lot closer any family or couple. It will bring a certain warmth and romance in your relationship. Many of us really need these things simply because work and other problems drive us crazy. First of all, we must pay attention to our lovers as much as necessary. And all will be well!
Scantiny

Postby Scantiny » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:52 pm

Surprise each other. You know your partner inside out, you do not expect anything from him suddenly. Yes, and you are no longer a mystery for a long time for him. As the hero of the famous operetta "My partner - read the book." However, then he had to admit that he missed in this book "... the most interesting pages ...". So spare your partner from this boredom. Surprise him or unexpected skill, or act, or dress. Even if you have to make great efforts to learn to tap dance, believe me, surprise and delight in the eyes of your loved one will pay for these efforts a hundredfold. Believe me, it will provide an impression.
Donny

Postby Donny » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:54 pm

Relationships with other people often commit our psyche and cause burning hellfire every cell of our body, causing incredible pain. Wild voltage (in which we hold an argument, any negativity, and possibly even a potential rupture of relations) - is extremely sad affect our health. Therefore, we must act now. Urgently! To make the relationship better, stronger, and more interesting, thereby reducing the risk of parting, I suggest you start right now to take action. First of all, I advise you to just look at things that are important to your partner. Try to share his interests. This can help.
Kennet

Postby Kennet » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:56 pm

Pay attention to yourself , analyze the situation. How much time do you spend, complain about destiny? Do you often think that he is doing something wrong? What do you like less than what you need then? Should it? Catch all this nonsense in a fist! Stop, stop! Start to analyze and think! Right at the moment perekin all negative thoughts in a completely different direction. What now you can do useful? Put things in order, to make clean, to run 5 kilometers, it is possible to earn money - yes anything! Whiners no one likes. Whining useless. I think that first and foremost all the security fixes, we must start with ourselves.
Genios

Postby Genios » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:57 pm

Try to be happy, no matter how relations! Your happiness depends on what the other person is doing or not doing? It turns out that you are a puppet? Puppet does not like absolutely no one, they are used and kept as a fallback. Be independent person, do not let other people's actions dramatically affect your mood. When you enjoy a great day and some bastard starts to drop you at your anger, upload your own problems and flip your bad mood on you, trying to infect you with my emotions and set your brain to its negative wave - not vedis it! Do not let anyone pull yourself down! You need to be a happy man, no matter what!

Return to “Gay dating”