The deeper, loving and affectionate relationship

Revardiny

Re: The deeper, loving and affectionate relationship

Postby Revardiny » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:58 pm

Control you, not someone else! You can not control what other people say. What makes or your loved one says. But you can control your actions! Set your weak points, which you can strike a blow below the belt. This may be your misdeeds in the past, which you remember, or just empty accusations and even insults - no matter! Pay attention as you begin to respond to such vile antics. The most important thing for you - learn how to interrupt the chain reaction. That is in response to the provocative statement, instead of the usual activities you just kiss the person and go. You have no idea how such an extraordinary outburst of you defuse the situation and how it will impact favorably - to you, to your mate and your relationship as a whole.
Leon

Postby Leon » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:59 pm

Nowadays, people have rarely think about a serious relationship, more people think about a career or happiness. What you have here says that you are smart and cautious. And that you are serious about your relationship with your loved one, take care of it and are ready to do much to your relationship was strong and healthy, and brought joy and happiness to you both. This approach has caused us a lot of respect and we are happy to share with you our experience. First of all, we have to read all of our warmth and care, and then everything will become good. Trust me, it works.
Benjamin

Postby Benjamin » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:01 pm

For us, the relationship between partners is more of a house. This is your home in the first place, because it is necessary to build - it does not grow himself, and secondly, because you will then live in it. What will be more convenient and more beautiful house, the better and the happier you will live. So the relationship - that will build, then get it. Of course, the relationship can only be built together. Build and need his, because it will be true, because he will respect your partner, because each must pay its share. I think both of you should try to make your relationship sweeter and warmer.
Bernard

Postby Bernard » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:03 pm

I also think that if you want to make your relationship better, you have to motivate your partner also for this. So if you see that you or your partner to take time off, too lazy, you should seriously think about it, because that alone is good house is not built, and even if something and fail, it will house the one who built it, and not your total. Both of you should try to pay attention to each other enough to understand these things. Both of you should try to make your life better. Then both of you will get success in this way. I think this is a very important point. And each of us must realize this simply because I do not see another way to have a gentle and warm relations.
Marvin

Postby Marvin » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:04 pm

Relationships can be strong and healthy only when you and your partner are equally interested in their construction and development, when you see them the same way, when you are equally invested in them. Probably, this is the foundation without which any construction impossible. So, before you build a relationship, look closely at your partner: the person whether he can be there with him to start a serious matter, whether you can trust him? Let him read this entry, if he thought about your relationship in the same way as you? If you both come to an agreement, then we can only be happy for you, for what you have found each other.
Robert2

Postby Robert2 » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:24 pm

as for me I know another simply amazing way, which will help you get it all in your relationship. This is when the man combing hair for his partner. At the same time through this process of mystical a person receives thin protection from his man, it appears a sense of security, trust, and the man receives the energy of love and humility for him, which makes it more powerful. I think it can also be very beneficial to your relationship. This will bring an unforgettable tenderness and care. I think there is nothing better than a similar method to make relationships warmer. Therefore you do not need words.
Sammy1

Postby Sammy1 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:05 am

i think that truly harmonious relationship when people can be arbitrarily different, but at the same time to admire and appreciate a partner, without losing their individuality. Then, in these respects, and interesting both partners.If you want to change your husband is only to remove him from you, so the first breakthrough to the beautiful and intimate relationships is through acceptance of her husband with all his problems and shortcomings. And you may not even know what it is until you open your heart and do not start to ask questions, observe. And let you different, let your point of view will not be the same, and even if your husband does not think so, as it is written in the Vedas - do not argue, do not prove their case.
Billy

Postby Billy » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:05 pm

The first question for you is "What is the problem in your relationships between you and your partner, that you want to make them better?!" Are tired of routine, or your relationships are rather long-term ones that you want to refresh your feelings. and emotions?! Try to make something new, and unusual with your partner, it may help you.
Leo

Postby Leo » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:54 pm

i think that it is very good when the person loves you deeper and stronger because then your relations would be deeper and stronger. i think that you may be even forever with the person and you will enjoy being together. but not in all cases it will be really very good, sometimes the person amy become so close to you that he will become obsessed with you and you will never change it, you will be irritated because of it and then you will lose your relations. that is it.
Rob12

Postby Rob12 » Tue May 10, 2016 6:57 pm

Your happiness depends on what the other person is doing or not doing? It turns out that you are a puppet? Puppet does not like absolutely no one, they are used and kept as a fallback.
Be independent person, do not let other people's actions dramatically affect your mood. When you enjoy a great day and some bastard starts to drop you at your anger, upload your own problems and flip your bad mood on you, trying to infect you with my emotions and set your brain to its negative wave - not vedis it! Do not let anyone pull yourself down! You need to be a happy man, no matter what!

Return to “Gay dating”