The deeper, loving and affectionate relationship

Owen

The deeper, loving and affectionate relationship

Postby Owen » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:16 pm

Hello everyone today! I want to touch on the relationship between partners or simply in couples where both guys enjoy each other. First of all, I want to talk about situations where someone wants something more in the relationship. I think that over time, each of us wants to make his attitude a little deeper, softer and much sweeter. And I'm sure that it's always quite difficult. But how? How can we decorate our relationship and make them better, sweeter and more pleasant? Can we somehow make it all for our partner in our relationship? Who can share his personal experience, or maybe someone reading this? I'll be happy to hear different ways. I want to make my relationships better.
Vincent

Re: The deeper, loving and affectionate relationship

Postby Vincent » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:19 pm

Feed each other from your hands. It is an ancient practice that helps partners to share the energy of love and intimacy. The important point is exactly what foods should be given with no cutlery, namely hands. Eating - a sacred and spiritual process! When we eat, our consciousness is open, which is why in many traditions are forbidden to eat with people having bad karma, bad habits, negative attitudes. All that is happening around us during the meal is absorbed into our consciousness, so it is very bad while eating watching TV, engage supporters and talk about things bad. But when the partners feed each other, then there is an exchange of love, there is tenderness, satisfaction, intimacy and acceptance occurs.
Barboro

Postby Barboro » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:21 pm

Foot massage for your boyfriend this practice clears the relationship of heavy karma correctly builds the hierarchy in the family, as there is a fair exchange of energies. The husband becomes more responsible, courageous, with great tenderness and care refers to his partner. Many have tried to do foot massage to husband and saw the result, enter it in the family tradition. I think it's something special, that can bring some variety in your relationship. In addition, it can also help make your relationship softer and more pleasant. Believe me, this method really works. I tried this on my personal experience.
Aaron

Postby Aaron » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:24 pm

I know another simply amazing way, which will help you get it all in your relationship. This is when the man combing hair for his partner. At the same time through this process of mystical a person receives thin protection from his man, it appears a sense of security, trust, and the man receives the energy of love and humility for him, which makes it more powerful. I think it can also be very beneficial to your relationship. This will bring an unforgettable tenderness and care. I think there is nothing better than a similar method to make relationships warmer. Therefore you do not need words, just try it.
Frank

Postby Frank » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:26 pm

I think dancing will help you. Dancing came into the life of modern people from time immemorial, they have always had a place in building relationships. When we dance, our consciousness opens, it emits energy. When partners are dancing together, then the exchange of energies. Moreover, these energies can be quite different: slow dances create an atmosphere of deep intimacy and charm, fast dancing inflame passion, ballroom dancing is taught to admire and respect each other, dance - improvisation separates both heart and allows no words to share their outlook and their energy.
Milton

Postby Milton » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:28 pm

Well, I also think that dance can bring a lot more than any other methods in your relationship. It is sure to bring warmth, care and affection. This brings some special tenderness and energy. One of the great dance practice, I recommend you - a contact improvisation. It allows partners to open up, to learn to trust each other and after a very deep sense of unity with the partner. After that, you do not need any words. Both of you just have to feel what will happen between you during a slow dance. And you will enjoy every second together. Trust me, it works even with my partner.
Johnson

Postby Johnson » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:30 pm

Singing together. Have you tried it sometime with your partner? I read in one scripture that in the spiritual world, every word - the song that every step - the dance ... Why not start to embody such a wonderful tradition in their families, because together to sing this great feeling of unity, love and acceptance. In my life lyrics and music have always played a very important role. At first, when I lived in the temple every day we sang together and it was just an amazing experience when in the song in a single clock cycle sound not just voice, but also the heart and soul. When I returned from the temple in Thailand, we often took a guitar and sang with my partner in travel and trips.
Ismual

Postby Ismual » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:32 pm

Reading books (especially if this is what the spirit of the book). Comprehension with spiritual knowledge is very much pulls together, because this is the level of the soul, not just the body. My husband and I also did so, read the scriptures and discuss our perception of it, and most recently we have started with reading a wonderful book Radhanatha Swami "traveling home" - we immediately got many implementations, this process is very brings, even if you just sit together and You are reading the same book. I think it can bring something special. In addition, it is always very romantic. If you still have not tried it, I advise you.
Ivaniko

Postby Ivaniko » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:34 pm

Games are a great way to make a relationship is not just deep, be close not only as partners, as friends as the children are able to do this. After all, childhood friends with whom have been our first game forever remain in our hearts and memories. You can play board games in the intellectual, in the psychological (such as tests of Kokology) and know each other deeper body, mind and soul. With games often involve a lot of fun, laughter, joy, and it is certainly very much brings! I think that it can make your relationship much brighter and warmer. Each of us wants to have such a relationship all his life.
Alfronto

Postby Alfronto » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:36 pm

Consider whether you are ready to learn the man's deeper? Would it? The deep relationship does not mean that your man all the time you listen with bated breath, but it is also your ability to truly listen to and admire his man, even if your point of view do not coincide. Many men do not open their partners, because they uncontrollably argue and prove their case. In such circumstances, a man can not and does not want to grow and invest in the relationship. I think that sometimes it's better to just wait and see how to develop your relationship. Maybe it was just some kind of mistake.

Return to “Gay dating”