The deeper, loving and affectionate relationship

LoganE

Re: The deeper, loving and affectionate relationship

Postby LoganE » Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:49 pm

When you want your relations work, then you have to work and to work realy hard))) i think that to make our relations better we should talk to each other and to hear actually each other. very often during the relations people or couples forget how to listen and hear each other. if you know what is important for your partner and if you know to make him happy that would be easy for you make your relations deeper, sweeter and whatever you want. you relations will we just perfect. Also it is important to find some compomises and not to think that you are always and totally right)
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:23 am

You need to be good aware with everything that happened in your partner life. Being aware is important, but so is being receptive to a connection. If we acknowledge and then open ourselves to connecting with others, it is clearly going to foster more connection than if we are aware but not receptive. :D Being receptive involves staying aware of the greater good in our most important relationships, namely saying yes to more love, more connection, and more closeness from others. It is not turning down the hug or pushing someone away in the moment. It is apologizing if we fail at these things.
Paul_O

Postby Paul_O » Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:20 pm

I am not sure what does it mean - to make the relations better. Relations in couple is something that is driven by the laws, that are not in our control. That is not something you can "make" go faster or slower - if you want the relations to be fresh, real and happy - they must take their own way, not following some stereotypes or wishes of one of the partner. that is like a fruit - that is getting its sweetness in its own time. We can make fruits to grow faster now with chemicals - but it will be questionable afterwards - if they are healthy to eat) If you want to make the relations get deeper - take the first step - and watch the reaction of your partner - but you must not force things to go faster then they can - that will ruin everything.
Moppy

Postby Moppy » Wed Jul 20, 2016 4:36 pm

Love and affection go hand-in-hand. At least in theory they do. The reality is that many couples love each other yet despite their love, there is little-to-no affection in their relationship. It’s no surprise that the couples who come to see me for couples counseling are experiencing an affection deficit – distressed couples are less likely to express affection when hurt, anger or defensiveness have taken over. Affection is a powerful way to turn the passive experience of love into demonstrable action. You can tell your partner that you love him all you want, but if you do not demonstrate your love, your partner may not fully experience the love you feel .
Nory

Postby Nory » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:44 am

HI GUYS) If you're not sure of how to begin your physical relationship with you partner, start small. Doing something that requires both of you to be physically close to each other is a perfect way to ease in to the habit of being physically affectionate with your partner and can even be a launching pad for other physical activities. Try snuggling up together for a movie, :) riding a roller coaster together, :D riding a motorcycle, swimming together :lol: , or jet ski, or anything else that requires two people to cozy up to each other. Even simply sitting so that the side of your leg is touching your partner is more affectionate than not doing so.
Easton

Postby Easton » Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:13 pm

i think that it is really very important to make your relations deep because in such a way you will make it stronger and you will be much happier. of course it is not easy because you always have to be open to each other and trust each other as much as you can and as you know it is not easy at all. but if you love your partner and you want to spend all your life together then it is definitely worth it. the more time you spend together the more loving and affectionate relationship you will have.
Mr.Harry

Postby Mr.Harry » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:04 pm

There are many obstacles in your life. But you should not pay attention to them. If you want to do your relationships better than you have so everything in your hands. I can say that you can change everything you want. I have some recommends how to make your relationships more interesting and deeper and sweeter))) be romantic with your partner, try to impress him with everything you want, delicious dinner, something new in sex, try to make a romantic dinner at all for example. It is also possible to travel somewhere together) I think that your beloved man will pay attention to it
Emmett

Postby Emmett » Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:07 am

As for me, I don't think that relationships can be better and more sweeter that at the beginning of the relationships. I think that within some time the relationships can a little bit changed, and it is normal if you still love each other and believe each other. And those who are looking for the new ways of getting your love stronger, I think that they just waste their time.
Ernest

Postby Ernest » Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:30 pm

It is an ancient practice that helps partners to share the energy of love and intimacy. The important point is exactly what foods should be given with no cutlery, namely hands. Eating - a sacred and spiritual process! When we eat, our consciousness is open, which is why in many traditions are forbidden to eat with people having bad karma, bad habits, negative attitudes. All that is happening around us during the meal is absorbed into our consciousness, so it is very bad while eating watching TV, engage supporters and talk about things bad. But when the partners feed each other, then there is an exchange of love, there is tenderness, satisfaction, intimacy and acceptance occurs.
Howard

Postby Howard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:40 am

After all the effort it takes to get into a quality relationship, it may seem like the hard work is over once you start dating someone. However, a healthy relationship is like a living, breathing thing — it takes constant care and attention to grow and thrive. Don't take the relationship for granted. If there's one thing you do to make your relationship better, make it this. Being in a happy relationship is a privilege — it's not something that is guaranteed all of the time. Because of this, you should always treat your relationship like it is something special and worthy of celebration. Always seek to please your partner and look for opportunities to show your love. Never assume that because you are in a relationship you can "let yourself go" and become unpleasant, disrespectful, or entitled.

Return to “Gay dating”